Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:41 am
btw my new sig is true to the fullest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 am
Mephisto D
You guys need to get better microphones. That pausing on and off was really annoying. I also think that the theme was too long.
Did you... like anything about it?

Stefanopoulos
VIDEO WOULD BE NICE!

And wow...I knew which one Fish was really fast.

And Trenn sounds wierd confused
Video would be stupid. XD A podcast is generally just sound, and you listen to it on the go, or while you're doing something else. I played a game while I listened to this.

How did you know which one was me? >_>

Trenn sounds weird? Oh God pwnd. But how? xd

Orphie
You can always get a headset. It generally catches your own voice without a whole lot of background noise. Headsets are a lot easier, as well. Trust me, they're nice. wink
I'm poor.

I didn't know my mic sounded so bad. We need to test stuff out first for the next one. Hopefully Skype will make it sound better since it's a constant stream, and I won't turn my air conditioning on.

But God. The trains...  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:08 am

I didn't think the mic's sounded so bad. The fact you guys are all in different areas limits the quality, but even expensive mic's won't save that. I just think switching to Skype will make the biggest difference. I haven't listened to the second half of it yet, but I'm going to now. Oh, and I think I keep mixing up Trenn and Wayne's voice. So I'm not sure who's voice I keep laughing at. XD

Maybe I best not say. >_>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 am
You know I think you guys are being a little critical...
The theme is only about a minute long and its Zelda so how could you complain... (I timed it) sweatdrop
and the pauses aren't that annoying sad
And you should just enjoy the podcast because its quality stuff 3nodding  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:52 am
Meta_Fish
Orphie
You can always get a headset. It generally catches your own voice without a whole lot of background noise. Headsets are a lot easier, as well. Trust me, they're nice. wink
I'm poor.

I didn't know my mic sounded so bad. We need to test stuff out first for the next one. Hopefully Skype will make it sound better since it's a constant stream, and I won't turn my air conditioning on.

But God. The trains...

I actually didn't think your mic was any better or worse than the other's. But, all things considered, I think it was just the pauses that annoyed me. Skype would be a much better choice for next time. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:45 am
Yeah, we're definitely using Skype. Interrupting with Ventrilo is a lot more awkward, and Skype has a lot less lag, too. It's just a better choice in general.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Dark Super Sonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Mailbag Submission
Is someone gonna get F'd in the A?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Hey Trenn, you should get on WoW and get a couple people to help you mime out the Cult Cast. 3nodding  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm
Meta_Fish

But God. The trains...
it could be like the trolley on mister rogers neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:04 pm
Xfire > Skype  

LifelessFawkes

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:16 pm
@ Fish: I watch your YouTube O_o

And Trenn is naturally...different as I'm sure most everyone knows.

Lol @ above, Trenn was the voice that sounded not-robotic. DURKA-DERR!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:46 pm
Ribbin

I didn't think the mic's sounded so bad. The fact you guys are all in different areas limits the quality, but even expensive mic's won't save that. I just think switching to Skype will make the biggest difference. I haven't listened to the second half of it yet, but I'm going to now. Oh, and I think I keep mixing up Trenn and Wayne's voice. So I'm not sure who's voice I keep laughing at. XD

Switching to Skype means you'll ALWAYS hear background noises. Including key-typing, a yelling father and us farting. Believe me, you guys will complain about it. A lot.

We're naturally going to try it anyway, though. biggrin  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Ribbin

Switching to Skype means you'll ALWAYS hear background noises. Including key-typing, a yelling father and us farting. Believe me, you guys will complain about it. A lot.

Xfire > Skype  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm
Lifeless-Fox
Trenn Flashkill
Ribbin

Xfire > Skype

The background noise has nothing to do with Skype. It's our microphones. Xfire will produce the same results. The only reason I mentioned it was because with Skype our mics are always active unlike in Ventrilo where we activate it with a hotkey.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Ribbin

Is it the nasally one devoid of emotion? That was mine.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff