Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 pm
Takara arrived eventually at the academy. She gave the school a quick glance and wen up to the classroom, 'They better not expect me to be punctual or anything,' She thought going over to the teachers desk. It wasn't really clean, scrolls stacked up on top of each other at irregular interavels looking like they were ready to topple over, forms, attendence sheets. She wanted dearly just to set all the mess on fire but remembered this was just a temporary job and that Bambi would be back soon enough. Takara sat back in the set, stretching out and waited for the students to hurry up and arrive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm
Ben went to work trying to transform into everything in the room.  

master gaelin

Gaara_Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 pm
Concentrating hard on the tree he made the hand sign and in a puff of smoke he turned in to the desk instead and then back.
"I turned into something was that good enough!"
Even thought he did not know the response he know more training was on the way  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 am
Kazuma focused on the tree did the hand signs and turned perfectly into the tree then changed back "Wow this Acedemy training is easy". Kazuma leaned back in his chair and stopped taking notes so he could pay attention more.  

irishshamrock12

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm
'Hi sensei! The others are coming soon.' Cain assured takara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 pm
She waved him away with a pale hand as she heard his comment
"Good, uhm, warm up before you do anything. Or whatever it is Bambi-kun had you do. . " Takara leaned back in the chair and closed her dark eyes, sleeping. . nice. In her own class! But it wasn't as if she had to see these shrimps anymore after Bambi got back. She wasn't here to make friends. . or whatever. Takara finally went through what the student had said and sat up suddenly
"Don't call me sensei! Uhh, Taha would be fine" She was never one for those annoying formalities, Taha would suit her mre than sensei. She didn't like how it sounded, it made her feel old.

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

master gaelin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 pm
Ben Walked into the room and asked "Wheres Bambi sensei?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm
Takara sighed heavily, and got up from the chair, all hope at catching a few winks banished from her mind. She glanced over at the newcomer and blinked a few times at his question
"He's on a mission, I was sent here, by him to substitue. . or whatever you call it." She stated it was by far, a pathetic explanation for her reason of being there. But it explained the basics and that's all they needed to know. She rolled up the sleeves of her kimono and shrugged impassively

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Gaara_Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 pm
Running in and out of breath
"Did i make it in time. I'm i late"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:24 am
"What are we going to do to day?" Ben asked.
(Pst 100!!!!! scream )  

master gaelin

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:46 pm
Kazuma looked at the new teacher "Ehhh whats this", Kazuma sighed and looked to see what they were doing. Kazuma stood up "Hey Taha was it what are we saposed to do" He said not thinking then quickly sat back down noticing he probally would draw attention to himself. Kazuma slumped down in his chair knowing that the substitute teacher would probally try to make him look like a fool now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:42 pm
kazu focus on the tree and put almost every detail in his mind
and did the hand signs "poof"kuzu tranformed into an the tree prefectly
"poof" as he tranformed back to himself"that was easy"kazu said "wats next"said kazu  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gaara_Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am
After all the training he knew he was ready
Staring Hard at the Tree he quickly made the hand signs and yelled
"Transform"
He had finally transormed into the object he was aming for.
He transformed back
"I did it i finally did it, I mastered it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:56 am
She kept reading all about Chakra when she finally finished it she tried the transformation jutsu, when she had done it she had transformed into Taha "What do you think Taha?"  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items