Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  Thanks!
View Results

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm
Hi, I'm Mark
I'm 23 years old and have read all the books in the Wheel of Time twice and expect to read them again soon. I love to read, write, watch wrestling and anime (download them more then watching them on tv).
I work at a small town movie theater (5 screens). AS I said before, I have some short stories in the Gaia Written Arena, but their not that great. The longest one I am working on is After the Storm: The Hunter which is now at 42 pages (only the first 7 is posted in the arena). So if you have a chance, look them up as I can use all the help I can get.

So there's a mini bio about me. Nice to be in an all WoT guild now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Welcome to the guild, man. I guess the other two just haven't poked their heads in yet, or something. sweatdrop

You got any questions, feel free to ask 'em.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Jolly Bad Company

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Well that was an experience I do not wish to ever go through again.

Thanks Hippie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:48 pm
Alright now! Sorry for de delay, but de boss had got me working late recently. You know how dat goes, yeah? De profiles are almost finisht, I'm working on dem now.  

The Showman

Jolly Bad Company

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:45 pm
As it turns out I need 500 gold to buy a trading pass before I can get my stuff back from you Hippie. I'll be positng and doing puzzles and stuff and working on my RPC so I can start posting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! I'm the invisible captain of the guild whose very old posts you'll find scattered about. You'll be seeing more of me soon biggrin I hope you all enjoy your time here.

Professor Inky
Captain

g u y b e r r y m a n

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 am
Hello everyone ^.^ I'm Bex and I love reading, especially WoT 3nodding I'm so glad to be invited to a guild that will be active and have discussions about the series - I hope - Every other place seems to be dead most of the time stare I've read all of the books and am starting the series again in time for the last book. Can't wait for that, I just hope Sanderson does a good job.

I'm about half way through my first semester at University now, so I'm not sure how much time I can spare for Gaia unfortunately... But I will try come on here as often as I can, and contribute as well as I can >.>

Thanks for inviting me, I look forward to meeting you all in good time : )  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Okay Hippie, I have finisht my profiles and now I shall send dem to you.  

The Showman

Tevolan

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Hello all, the name is Charles and you can blame Nojanath for directing me here.

I'm 26, married to a wonderful woman, and have a 9 month old son. While I know I am a bit 'old' to be using Gaia I still find it a great way to kill some free time every now and then.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to seeing what the guild has in store for us all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 pm
shhhhhh, I'm a ninja ninja  

Nojanath
Crew

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 pm
Welcome to the few of us that are left, Tevolan! I think it's cool to have someone older and - maybe - wiser on. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 am
Hello I am Bain I am Aiel ... lol okay really Hello I am Danielle
I have loved the Wheel of Time series since it started... I have neglected to read the last 2 that have come out but I plan to I am currently re-reading the series and am at the Shadow Rising which for this moment is my favorite... I use to play the Card game when it came out but not to many people have it any more or they have never heard of it... I cried when Robert Jordan passed sad and it still makes me leaky eyed. I also love anime, reading, camping and stuff... ahhh... oh I am a Virgo and I am 27 I know old blah ... and well I don't know what else to say so there you go! awesome! XD  

AislinSprite27

Tevolan

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm
Well I am most definitely one of the oldest here but as for wise...I'll let you form your own opinions. Though according to Noj I'm the coolest thing since Vanilla Ice.

Ice Ice Baby!

*white-boy-rap-dances out of sight*  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm
No no Tev, I said Vanilla Ice Cream! So unless you have a spoon get back in the freezer!  

Nojanath
Crew

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas