Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:54 am
"That's why we are using this special room!" Ric says with saint voice.
Same time geaysir of cold water burst from ground where Kashiim was.
"This room is formed from all elements so it's perfect training place." Ric says after Kashiim appears from the water.
"All so don't try to make thic layer, try to make it solid." Ric says.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:55 am
After getting his hand all fixed up and cooled down, kashiim began to focus his chakra. This time when he went to cover himself with it, he formed it thicker than before and it began to cool his body.Hmmm this time I'll jump right in, maybe that will help.kashiim thought to himself before diving into the lava."Ooooh sensei, this is much better than a hottub."

2/2 technique learned.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am
"Yeah this is al so most important technique when we think about training lava jutsus. That is why i want you to keep that layer up all times." Ric says strickly.
"Now you know how to summon lava and resist it, somewhat now we will learn how to breath under lava." Ric says and makes hand seal.
Large lava pond appears before them.
"To swim under it. you must be able to breath under it. This can be done by concentrating your chakra to your lungs, and turning t to air. Then you can breath under anything basicly." Ric says.
"Tis is bit harder to learn because you have to understand it by yourself. try it first on ground and then in that lava. Ric says and point's the lava that had appeared.

((4 posts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 am
((couldn't have started me in water,could ya?))

"Ok sensei." Kashiim said and focused his chakra. This time he focused the chakra to go to the lungs.Wait...how do I know if this is working?Kashiim thought to himself.What can I do to test this...I know ill hold my breath!Kashiim thought to himself and then began to hold his breath. What are you doing?You know that right now you look like a four-yearold.What the...? Shut up for right now ok?I'm trying to focus.Kashiim's could breath but at the moment the other voice started talking to him it became choppy and rushed.

1/4  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:28 am
((Sorry didn't think of that xD))
"Well good way to start..." Ric says and shows by grabing Kashiim's nose.
"Now you jsut have to breath with out opening your mouth."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 am
He's pushing his luck.Shut up, he is the kazekage.Do want to go back into your cage.Kashiim yelled inside his head to the other voice.Kashiim continued to focus the chakra to make it so that he could breath.He continued breathing until Ric let go.

2/4  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am
"Good now you can have nice little swim." Ric says and let's go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 am
"Yay, swim."Boooooo. I told you to shut up.Kashiim focuses his chakra and has it cover his body in a thick layer. Then he makes his chakra create a breathing source for around his lungs. After all this was done he jumped into the lava.

3/4  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:55 am
"Time for the moment of truth." Kashiim says and then dives under the lava and swims under it for a long time before emerging from the lava and said "Yeah now I can swim under water and hold my breath...I rule."

4/4 Technique learned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 am
((xD))
"YEah guess so, Well last but not least i still should show you how to move lava." Ric says.
"It's really simply really, you just have touch the lava and use your chakra to control it." Ric says and walks to the lava.
Then after few seconds lava starts to move.

"So you see it's just about using your chakra."

((3 psots.))  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 am
((I so know what i'm doing as a finally for this.))

"Ok" Kashiim said and then focused his chakra to form a barrier around his feet so he could touch the lava and not get burned.Hmm so he said use my chakra to move the lava.heh heh that rhymes.Kashiim then sent a flow of chakra to his feet and it made the lava make a small wave.

1/3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 am
((: P))

"Yeah keep it going."  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:53 am
"Ok sensei." Kashiim said and made a huge amount of chakra go through the lava and made it jump into the air."Is there something you want me to with this,sensei?"

2/3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:00 am
"No suggestions? Well then how about we have ourselves a party with it?" Kashiim said and made his chakra create figures from the lava and everyone began to dance to some music that randomly started playing and behind them the lava jumped up and down like one of those music systems that show you the beat.

3/3 technique learned  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 am
((xDDD That's great !!! You could make greate Sannin. ))

"Hahaha that's great. Now that you know the base we can finally start learning some real jutsus." Ric says laughing.
"But let's do that tomorrow."

((because i am too tired to train today xD and i am going to play so let's continue tomorrow, oaky ?))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff