Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Leon: "Dear Diary. Today was totally lame, I had to put up with Ashley whining my name like another 4,000 times."

Diary: "Dear Leon. How the hell are you typing this without using your hands? What, so you have Wesker's superhuman abilities and Alexia's psychic powers now? Jesus, how did I get wrapped up in this shitheap of a game... And how long did you have to take it from the Merchant to get that kind of shotgun upgrade, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm
Canas Renvall
Leon: "Dear Diary. Today was totally lame, I had to put up with Ashley whining my name like another 4,000 times."

Diary: "Dear Leon. How the hell are you writing this without using your hands? What, so you have Wesker's superhuman abilities and Alexia's psychic powers now? Jesus, how did I get wrapped up in this shitheap of a game... And how long did you have to take it from the Merchant to get that kind of shotgun upgrade, huh?"

((Um, Canas dear... he's standing at a Typewriter.....))  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 pm
(Typing, writing... It's similar enough. Edited anyway though. xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Ashley: "LEON!!! I'M HUNGRY! MY FEET HURT! THE GANADOS TOUCHED ME IN MY DANGER ZONE! MY CLOTHES ARE FILTHY! *drone drone drone*"

Leon: "For any other adventurers that find this diary entry, please rescue me..."  

Vinessa_Valentine

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Ashley: "Leon! We were having sex! What did you expect me to do?!"

Leon: "P.S. She's even annoying in bed... and for the record, I was rohypnolled."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Ashley: "Leoooon! Does this shirt make my boobs look big!?"

Leon: "She's such an airhead, too. She can't even take a hint that boobs don't interest me."  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 am
((I'd like to say for the record that this is the funniest caption contest I've seen yet. I'm HOWLING at all of these!!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 am
NotteRequiem
((I'd like to say for the record that this is the funniest caption contest I've seen yet. I'm HOWLING at all of these!!! xd ))

And I was worried that my picture and caption wasn't that good! Glad to know that people liked it, I suppose I will wait another day before picking the winner. I am going to have a tough time choosing, they have all been pretty hilarious!  

Kenshin1387

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Well, Kenshin, there are ony 5 or so entries, so I'd wait a FEW days before judging! Haha, there are still a couple of regulars who haven't posted anything yet... perhaps they're waiting for the caption muse to hit them. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Leon: Dear Diary. Today was totally lame, I had to put up with Ashley whining my name like another 4,000 times.
Ashley: Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon!
Leon: P.S. I am quite certain this will be my last entry.
Ashley: Mission accomplished...
Leon: What was that?
Ashley: Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon!
Leon:
Ashley: Finally...

A nice long one for my comeback.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:30 pm
[I would post, but so far I've got nothin' for this one XD Everybody took mine!]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:38 am
You mean at every idea you came up with was more or less what everyone else put?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:57 am
It was the same thing for me, with the first couple of captions, so I said, "Damn, they're taking my ideas. I need to post one now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Ashley: Honey come back to bed

Leon: I knew i shouldnt have taken that overtime. gonk

(I know i know i made it for comical purposes not to make sense.)  

bbaIla

John The Baptist Seed

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 am
Ashley: "Leon! Leon! Leon! LEON!"

Leon: "I wonder how much the Merchant would buy her for." -sighs- "I think I'm going to need therapy after this." neutral

(Somewhere else, the Merchant just killed himself whee My best attempt :/)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff