Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 pm
"Oh yes...Uno one of the other prisoners, Leaf is starting to get busy again." said Xantos
He looked for the rest of his squad.
"Strange, they are ussualy always hanging around here." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 pm
Uno stayed there. He'd been gone too getting strong for the past year in the land of Dragons not know that they had solved his problem by mear words. He just watched as he looked at Kiara and wondered why he felt this way towards her. When he had train to cut out all emonitions.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:02 pm
Kiara looked at him weirdly. "Um, Uno? You okay?" she asked while her smile was fading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 pm
Uno hopped down and started to walk over, but then stopped 'I don't know what to say.' he thought as Falon flew on his shoulder.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm
Kiara shook her head in disbelief. I haven't fricken seen him for over a year and he doesn't talk to me? she thought and she walked away and went to sit down on a stump.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:18 pm
((OOC. You talk first I don't want to. xD))

Uno looked at her as she walked away and thought 'What are these feelings? I think I once knew them but now I'm unsure.' Uno just stood there.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 pm
Kiara looked at Uno again. "What's wrong with you?" she asked him as she made eye contact. She got up. "I mean, you used to be this person that I once knew very deary. Now, I don't even want to loom at you." she said as she turned around and sat down again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm
Uno looked down "I'm sorry it's just that I haven't seen a single person in a year and...." He looked up at Kiara ".... It seems like I've forgoteen how to comunicate with others." He walk over to her "Kiara you have a reason to be mad and I'm sorry."  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 pm
She turned around and got up. She looked down at her feet. "Where were you?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:34 pm
"Was off in a distant land learning Justus to defeat the people that captured you." Uno reached out and laid his hand on her upper arm.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 pm
She looked up. She had tears in her eyes but they weren't falling. She lightly smiled. She then hugged him. She knew that if she made him get used to all of this stuff again, the real Uno would be back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 pm
Uno hugged her back and then with out thinking he kissed her cheek.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm
She smiled even more when he kissed her. A lot has changed since the year has passed. Kiara is way less shy now and she is much shorter than Uno.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Uno looked at her eyes "Kiara every time I see you I get this feeling in my....my.... Heart and I don;t know what it is." Uno looked longingly into her eyes.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:56 pm
She smiled. "It means you love me..." she told him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff