Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 pm
((One shot kills SIX, Bi-yotch! I win! rofl Or, in this case, one...))

Cobain frowned thoughtfully, fanning himself with his hat. He honestly wondered why it didn't occur to him that an Illuminator's Brew would be a bad idea. He set about making sure the horses were all alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:07 pm
(Shut up. You're trying to kill us all!)

Kiae glanced at Esole in surprise - the taller woman seemed concerned about her, and she nodded. "A little burned, but I can fix that. I am a healer, after all," she told them, smiling slightly.
Glancing over at Ethin, she shook her head as she lowered herself to the ground. "I believe it's a reanimate," she told them. "It's been following me for months. I wanted it alive - I was trying to learn what I could about the New Order from it. All I could learn was that they hate animals, excepting crows, and they can bring dead Darkfriends back to life."
She sighed, and rested her head in her hands. She would tend to her injuries in a moment, but she really needed a break.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 pm
"Reanimate," Ethin murmured to himself. He shook his head. Whatever it was, it seemed a notch above gholams. And those were the horrible shadowspawn chasing him and Esole. That, along with some of the few remaining Darkfriends. "We must sit and talk later of what you know of them," he announced sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:19 pm
"I do know a bit in Healing myself. Just don't forget my offer. You look exhausted," she said with concern making her forget their heated talk earlier. "I'm quite certain it's not safe to stay here tonight. Regardless of what you said earlier, I cannot leave a lone Aes Sedai by herself without her Warder to guard her back. Ethin and I will accompany you, at least until your Warder is with you," she said, copying the sternness Ethin had had in his voice.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:20 pm
"Doesn't sound like fun," Cobain thought, listening in while checking the horses. "I'm going to need one of these." He decided. He selected one that looked like it had plenty of undurance, and dropped his purse where the horse had been-"It may be enough, it may not"- walking it out to the others. "I've heard tell of these things, but I assumed it was only talk." He put in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:25 pm
Kiae's jaw dropped, and she rubbed her temples in frustration. "You are not coming!" she exclaimed, jabbing a finger in Cobain's chest. "You almost got us all killed! And you killed that thing! Not helpful!"
Her breasts heaving, she took several deep breaths to try to calm herself down. She flushed a bit, from both anger and embarassment at losing her temper in front of the Green, but figured they were now even.
"I'd appreciate it if you could Heal me," she admitted finally, and eyed the Warder. "And I wasn't aware you allowed your Warder to speak that way to Aes Sedai. But I suppose he's right," Kiae added, wanting to sink into the earth.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 pm
"I agree with her. We could have been killed had we not been quick on out wits." Esole said sternly to Cobain.
Hesitantly, Esole placed her hands on Kiae's temples and checked for where her injuries were. She never felt comfortable Healing a Yellow. They always seemed to criticize everyone who wasn't a Yellow when they were Healing. Quickly, she found where the woman had been injuried and Healed her. Esole smiled comfortingly and released her light grip on Kiae. The woman had taken the Healing well. Most shuddered but she had merely widened her eyes and inhaled deeply.
"Ah, Ethin. He can be a stubborn muleheaded man, but he usually needs to be with me. And he's usually right, so I never really find a need to discipline him for it. Only when he's being a light-blinded fool do I need to scold him," Esole said, fixing Ethin with a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:33 pm
"I should have thought that through more carefully, yes." Cobain admitted. "And by that I mean 'not have done it'. But I AM coming with you, Kiae." He said, looking her in the eyes.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Kiae only rolled her eyes in Cobain's direction, the argument clearly not over.
"Thank you, Esole. That was better than I expected," she told the woman, and got to her feet. "I have a feeling we should leave town, if nothing else. Andurael will find me easily enough, he always does."
As she spoke, Kiae headed over to her horse, and gathered it's reins in her hands. "Do you have rides?" she asked the Aes Sedai and Warder. "And don't steal a horse. Yes, it's stealing even if you leave money," she continued absently to Cobain, obviously used to his behavior.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 pm
"Yes, we have two Tairen bloodstock and a pack mule." Esole answered. Turning to Ethin, she said," Ethin, could you gather our things? And be quick about it. With one being of the shadow, there's always more nearby." With a curt nod, Ethin was out of the room at a run.
Esole strolled around the room in a circle then walked over to where her horse was. By the time she had him saddled, Ethin was back with a saddlebag under each arm and two small bundles slung over his shoulders. He then set about saddling his horse and loading the pack mule. "Ready?" she asked, swinging a leg over the horses sadle and adjusting herself to a comfortable position.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 pm
Cobain couldn't help but chuckle at Kiae's last remark. He mounted his horse and settled his bardiche cross his lap. "I'm ready," he announced. "Whether you wish it or not." Cobain said lightly to Kiae.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Kiae groaned in exasperation as she mounted her horse, and adjusted herself sidesaddle. It wasn't as uncomfortable as people made it seem, to her.
"Can't you make your Warder get rid of him?" she demanded to Esole, waving her arm in aggravation.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm
Ethin fixed Cobain with a stern look. The man seemed to be digging himself into a very deep hole with Kiae and didn't seem to be upset over it. Suddenly something occurred to Ethin. "I seem to have forgotten my manners, Aes Sedai. My name is Ethin, Warder to Esole Sedai," he said with a fitting bow and flourish of his cloak. He knew it wasn't important, she already knew his name and who he was, but he always found manners very important.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 pm
Esole chuckled wryly, "I think this fellow would put up a fight if I made Ethin do that." She lead her horse out of the stall and motioned Ethin to mount. "Ethin, must you be such a mulehead over formal introductions?" she asked.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:04 pm
Cobain solemnly hoped it didn't come to that- he was rather fond of Ethin. He sighed mentally, knowing the desicion would be made in an instant anyway. He was sticking with Kiae. He really would regret it if things came to violence, though.

((Oh, Inky- your new name is Shrinky-Dink! rofl rofl ))  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff