Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 am
She sighed then sighed. "well um, to me I guess, I haven't seen one since before I came to this forest." She smiled a bit, "Though I wonder why your so small, I am supposing its the forests magic at work again..." Her tails curled around her on each side and stopped right by the man. "Anyways, my name is Mizu."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 pm
((Necroposts are necrotastic x3)

Lenan looked over his shoulder at the entrance to Ruth's home. Sajo was still waiting inside for him. "Well," he said, beginning to back away from the giant. "I'm Lenan.. It was uhh, nice meeting you." Then, he turned and hurried back inside, closing the door quickly behind him. He smiled uneasily at the mouse and shook his head. "I just can't get used to the giant women.. Oh, hey, I've been meaning to ask you.." He smirked slightly and headed over to Sajo, "How did you and Ruth find me?.. I thought I was hopeless."  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Sajo's ears perked up as he was standing on his knees. "Oh..." He said with a dumbfound stare. "Well... I have this really acute hearing and sense of smell, you see?" He finally responded. "You weren't too far away, so I heard you a bit." He finally let out. "I'm glad you're okay." he added on before awaiting Lenan's response. He fell back to sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 pm
Lenan let out a low chuckle and dropped to his knees in front of Sajo, getting at eye level with him. "So.." he began, "you're saying that your hearing saved my life?" He blushed ever so slightly and added jokingly, "And what have I done for you?" With a grin to mask his naughty thoughts of the mouse, he dwelled on this idea of returning the favor. "Y'know.. I'm sure there must be a way I can thank you." The red fox leaned in close to Sajo, his tail swaying eagerly from side to side.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Sajo blushed mildly as the fox got close to him. He guessed endlessly of Lenan's thoughts, thinking most of them sexual. As this progressed, along with the fox's natual sex appeal, Sajo began to grow sexually excited. With a blush remaining, his tail hovered around, swaying around between his legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 pm
((Augh! This seems so interesting!...Any way I can get in on this? Sorry to interrupt sweatdrop ))  

OiginalLimbershadow

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm
Limbershadow
((Augh! This seems so interesting!...Any way I can get in on this? Sorry to interrupt sweatdrop ))

(( If you can find a way to enter and get the OP to post, you might be able to fit in. This RP was just necro'd from an inactivity of 3 quarters of a year lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Lenan's blush deepened, seeing that Sajo got the idea of what he meant. Suddenly, he lunged out and planted a warm kiss on the mouse. His eyes shut, and he found himself hoping that Sajo would give a sign that his actions were more than welcome.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Nurren Pamuk
Limbershadow

(( If you can find a way to enter and get the OP to post, you might be able to fit in. This RP was just necro'd from an inactivity of 3 quarters of a year lol. ))

((Hehe, yeah.. And it seems to be a theme that the females somehow found the men.. But ehh, no giant women are around anymore for this necro. If there was, you'd be able to find where we are.. But a tiny man walking around in a forest, probably won't cover much ground.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Sajo's blush remained, but he was getting comforted by the feeling of acceptance and thanks from the fox that advanced on him. Almost on impulse he wrapped his arms around Lenan's shoulders and neck as he held the kiss. Sajo's eyes closed in the embrace.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Feeling Sajo's arms loosely warpped around him, Lenan murred quietly. He had gotten confirmation that the feeling was definitely mutual. The fox raised a paw and placed it gently on Sajo's cheek. His eyes opened ever so slightly, watching the mouse return his affection.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Derrick Rutledge
Nurren Pamuk
Limbershadow

((Hehe, yeah.. And it seems to be a theme that the females somehow found the men.. But ehh, no giant women are around anymore for this necro. If there was, you'd be able to find where we are.. But a tiny man walking around in a forest, probably won't cover much ground.))
((Well, I'd come up with some crazy but plausible way to get to where you are wink ))  

OiginalLimbershadow

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 pm
"I-I want to feel you..." Sajo announced lowly between them, rejoining the embrace. He began to pull his shirt up and off, leaving and rejoining the kiss once again. His tail sway excitedly as his reluctance left, knowing that this is what he wanted now. His blush relent.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:39 pm
Lenan pulled his lips away from Sajo's, knowing this was bound to come, but still finding himself a little shocked. He flashed the mouse a smile and began to tug down on the skirt that had jsut recently been made for him. In all honesty, he thought he'd look better with it off...

*Peeewww!! WEWWW!! TIMEWARP NYUKUH!! O:*

Panting heavily, Lenan nibbled on Sajo's neck. He was tired and worn out because what little energy he had left, he had used gladly on Sajo. At least he was resting now, his own body pressed tightly against the back of the rodent's. His legs were bent so as to conform to Sajo's shape as he lay on the pillow.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"My, what a lively scene we have here..."

The tall kitsune laughed lightly when she walked out from the clading cover of the shadows from the corner of the room and continued her way from this entrance to the other side of the room, and reclaimed a book from the table.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff