Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Eliala looked at the view and sat down on the grass, ignoring the bugs. "It's so beautiful..." she mumbled and brought her knees to her chest and laid her head on them. She closed her eyes and hummed a different key of the song she whistled earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Kai picked up a beetle.

"I dont mind bugs as long as they cant bite me.

and even then I dont mind them unless they actually bite me.

He let the beetle fly away and then went and lay down on the blanket and looked up at the sky.

"Stars are coming out."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:29 pm
Eliala slowly opened her eyes and saw the bugs crawling up her leg and she gave out a little squeak. "Ennnauuu..... ehhhhhhhh...... nyeeeehhhhhhhh..." She took in a deep breath and fainted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:31 pm
Kai laughed a bit and then got up and carried Eliala to the blanket while she was passed out and then sat down on the opposite side of Issy and lay back again.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:32 pm
Suddenly seeming almost out of no where and far away the sounds of both a motorcycle and for some reason the song Song 2 by Blur could be heard, and it started to get louder and louder then finally out of the forest a motorcycle that was mostly white but had a black undertrim and gold pinstripes and gold around the outlines suddenly hit a dirt ramp and completely jumped over the group looking at the stars.

The motorcyclist however in a short glance got a look at all of them before continuing his decent with his bike landing a good distance from the group then very quickly had to keep turning the bike to prevent him from falling over and tumbling to the bottom of the hill.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:36 pm
"Well thats one way to ruin the moment......"

"Jackass"

Kai looked back up at the stars and got lost in thought.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:49 pm
Eliala opened her eyes and looked around for her bag. She found it and immediatly pulled out the candle from earlier and a small lighter. She lit the candle and looked over at where the motorcycle landed. "Hm? Who is that?" she asked quietly and shook her head. She got up and slowly headed to the man on the motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 pm
That man however was already quite a ways down the hill already and his tail light was barely visible but his head light showed where he was and he was still moving somewhat fast.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Eliala looked down the trail, unable to see where the motorcycle was because she had bad eye sight at night. "Weird..." she thought out loud and sat down where she was and kept looking for any amount light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:17 pm
((Ugh you do know he didnt go over the cliff he went back down the hill you hiked up. And he got up to the cliff off of another trail...Demon is confused...and I didnt see when a hill became a cliff. THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE DEMON!!! NO SUCH THING AS A ONE SIDED HILL!!!!)  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 pm
((WHO IS DEMON?! >__<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:28 pm
((Master of the Hellfire, because when he first joined my guild his name was Demon Gundam, so we called him little Demon))  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 pm
((Ahhh... that makes sense))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:56 pm
Kale sighed, shaking his head, attempting to remove the cobwebs from his mind. Exaustion was overwhelming him, for there was no one around to mess with. Though, he did see a lake. He thought for a moment, but decided against it. Looking to his left, he saw a rattle-snake. Without even waiting, he calmly lifted it over onto his lap. The snake hissed, but calmed, and laid down on his lap.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:42 pm
Kurenai yawned quietly, still looking at the view and not minding the motorcycle. 'I wonder who was the person riding it...I need to go meet everyone at Camp...'  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff