Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:10 pm
Kiyoshi watched as Aoi ran from the room, on the edge of crying. Feeling helpless, he turned to sit down.
"Kiyoshi." Mr. Ishida barked at him.
"You will need to speak with the principle. Go now. I will call." He said sternly, picking up the phone.
"What the hell?!" Kiyoshi yelled.
"Hello, Mr. Hayazashi?.... Yes I have a student I'm senind down to your office. He'll be more than happy to tell you what he did."
Mr. Ishida hung up the phone after a long pause on his side.
"Go." He barked at Kiyoshi.
"MOTHER ********! Are you serious?" He asked, yelling.
Mr. Ishida nodded.
"Yes now go."
Kiyoshi sighed.
"s**t." He said, picking up his bag.
Kiyoshi walked toward Mr. Ishida, taking the pass for the office.
"I hope you get suspended, you little b*****d." Ishida scoffed.
Kiyoshi fumed, and punched Mr. Ishida in the face several times once again.
"That was just to make it worth getting suspended." Kiyoshi looked to the class.
"I'm sorry, I don't really know you all.. sorry for my disruption." He bowed to them.

When Kiyoshi arrived in the office, Mr. Hayazashi was waiting for him.
"Kiyoshi?" He asked.
"Yeah, that's me." Kiyoshi sighed.
"Tell me what happened." Hayazashi said, closing he door to his office.
Kiyoshi sat down in the chair infront of his desk, Mr. Hayazashi behind thr desk.
Before starting he took a deep breath.
[Time lapse of lyke 5 minutes. He told him everything that happened even with Mr. Ishida touching Aoi. And Kiyoshi punching him, several times. Lawl.]

"I'm not surprised. We're debating whether to fire him or not. But we can't, he being once of the only teachers who will stay with us." Hayazashi told him.
"And jut to let you know, I'm not suspending you. I don't blame you for punching him. Aoi is like your sister. You were just defending her. Now I'll call Tatsuya and let him know what happened. You'll just be suspended for today." Hayazashi said.
He picked up the phone, dialing Tatsuya's number.
He waited, Kiyoshi heard the phone dial tone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm
Tatsuya picked up his cell. He was eating.
"Hello?" He asked, gulping down food. He put his fork down. His acller ID said it was from the school...

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
"Hello, this is Mr. Hayazashi, the school principle. I need you to come pick up Kiyoshi, he's gotten into some trouble. It involves a teacher. As soon as you can would be nice. He's suspended. Just for today, though." Hayazashi said.

Kiyoshi sighed, hoping Tatsuya wouldn't be mad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:41 pm
Tatsuya's brows furrowed.
"In trouble? Yes I'll come but would you mind telling me what happened?" He asked, his tone serious. Knots in his stomach made him nauseous[sp?], he wondered if Aoi was alright.
"Is Aoi alright?" The words blurted out. He payed the cook and left without finishing his food. He walked quickly to the school, which was pretty far from the restaurant.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:04 pm
Mr. Hayashi cleared his throat.
"Well one of the teacher, Mr. Ishida, Aoi and Kiyoshi's teacher, was well...sexually harrassing Aoi and Kiyoshi pushed the teacher unto the ground and punched him several times in the face and stomach. I don't know where Aoi, Kiyoshi said she ran off.

Kiyoshi fidgeting. He wondered where Aoi was. And if she was okay.
"Tell Tatsuya to come find me when he gets here.. I'm going to find Aoi." Kiyoshi said, running out of the office.
Kiyoshi ran, heading to the bathroom near their classroom.
"AOI!" Kiyoshi called into the girl's bathroom.
"It's Kiyoshi... Come out.. please? I'm worried about you." Kiyoshi said.
"Don't make me come in there..." He challenged.
He hoped their weren't any other girls in the bathroom.
"Are you alone in there?" He asked, his face flushed red.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:09 pm
Tatsuya heard the words 'sexual harrassing' and flipped the phone shut. He clenched it as his fast walk broke into a run.
Once he got to the school he barged into the office.
"Could I please speak with the principle?" He asked, panting.

Aoi whimpered.
"Yes." She said, weakly, climbing down from the toilet. She opened the door to see Kiyoshi, blushing.
"It's alright. I'm fine." She said, though there were streams of tears falling down her face.
"Everything will be okay." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 pm
The office secretary nodded.
"Go right ahead." She told him, pointing in the direction of his office.
"It's at the end of that hallway." She added to help him.

Kiyoshi pulled Aoi into a hug. He held her against him, protectively, like an older brother would.
"I'm sorry I let that happen, Aoi. I'm glad you're okay though." Kiyoshi rested his head atop hers, momentarily.
"Come on, let's go back to the office, Tatsuya will be here soon." Kiyoshi said, loosening his hold on her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:30 pm
Aoi smiled weakly, despite the tears running down her face.
"It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I was talking back." She said as they walked back.

Tatsuya burst into the room.
"Where are they?!" He demanded, just as Aoi and Kiyoshi appeared at the door. He rushed to them, hugging them tightly. It was then that Aoi realized how much Tatsuya depended and relied on her.
She kept him sane in a world that was very much insane. So did Kiyoshi, now that he had the money to buy him. He smiled, standing up.
"Is it alright if I take Aoi home too? She was through a lot today." He said, wiping away her tears. She smiled.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 pm
Mr. Hayazashi nodded.
"Go ahead, I understand." Hayazashi told Tatsuya.
Kiyoshi picked up his bad from the floor.
Aoi left hers back in the class room...
"I'm going to go get Aoi back pack." Kiyoshi told Tatsuya.
Dropping his own bag at Tatsuya's feet, Kiyoshi darted out of the room, running all they way back to the classroom.

Mr. Ishida looked astounded as Kiyoshi walked back into the classroom.
"What the hell do you think you're doing back here? You should be suspended!" He barked.
Laughing, Kiyoshi picked up Aoi's bag.
"Of course I'm suspended, you b*****d." Kiyoshi slung if across his chest.
"But only for today, I'll be back in this little hell hole tomorrow. So shut up and teach." Kiyoshi said, exiting the classroom.
Many of the girls watched in awe as he left.
"He's so cute, sticking up for Aoi like that." One of the girl's whispered loudly.

Kiyoshi walked back into the principal and handed Aoi her back pack.

"Tatsuya, I'm sorry for getting suspended on the first day. Please, forgive me." Kiyoshi said, bowing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm
Tastuya smiled.
"It's alright, though I would've broken his neck." He said with a grin. Aoi gasped in horror.
"Come on let's go." He said, ushering everyone out of the room.
"Thanks." He said to the principle before he left. Outside it was cold, Aoi complained.
"Tatsuya take me home. It's cold. I'm tired." She said.
"Alright. Kiyoshi. Ready for a day together?" He asked with a smile on nis face. He was excited.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm
Kiyoshi shrugged, trudging along beside them.
Strangely, he felt alone. He knew Tatsuya cared about him, Aoi too... but there was no one in this world that loved him. Kiyoshi doubted anyone ever would.
"I guess so." Kiyoshi said, softly. His voice sounding pained.
A bruise on his stomach had been bothering him since he'd tackled Mr. Ishida to get him away from Aoi.
Kiyoshi held his stomach as they continued walking.
"What're we going to do?" Kiyoshi asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm
Tatsuya grinned.
"Do you like acrade games? Or maybe hiking. We could go see a movie?" He offered. They were in front of his house now. He unlocked the door, walking inside. Aoi reached up to kiss him as hopped up the stairs. Tatsuya turned to Kiyoshi.
"Well?" He asked. He noticed something was wrong but didn't say anything, not yet.

[[Hey hey hey I gtg. Ily night.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 pm
Kiyoshi shrugged.
"I don't really care, whatever Aoi wants to do. I'm terrible at making decisions." Kiyoshi said.
Stepping over the threshold, Kiyoshi removed his shoes, putting on thr house slippers.
Kiyoshi stopped, waiting by the door for Tatsuya to come in.
Once Aoi had gone down the hall, Kiyoshi turned to Tatsuya to speak.
"So what was up earlier, with Aoi and you? Or just.. what's up? I feel like I'm missing something..." Kiyoshi said, looking into Tatsuya's eyes. "Really..?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:08 pm
He sighed.
"Yes. Hold on." He said, taking his shoes off. He never put on his house slippers, he thought they were uncomfortable. Most of the time he walked around without his shoes on. Aoi always teased him about it. He shuffled into the kitchen, looking in the fridge.
"Well. My parents died when I was just roughly 16. I was too old to go into slavery and no one wanted me anyway. The first year I was on my own was the worst. I was a streetrat. I stole, lied, cheated ect. At the time I didn't have anywhere to live and I was hungry with thirst. With me being vampire it got me into a lot of trouble. Sneaking into slaughter houses. Most of the times I got caught whenever I stole. The shop owners were not merciful. They used everything and anything to beat, whip, burn and cut me. If it wasn't for a public hospital that closed just this year I would have died. The next year when I turned 17 I illegally bought Aoi. She was young then, I figured she'd make a good wife. Though After I bought her I was low on money, I still stole. After I turned 18 I stopped stealing, so that means no more beatings." He said, leaning agianst a counter. He had a warm cup of tea in his hand, sipping it, it burned his tongue.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm
Trying to take in all that Tatsuya had just said, Kiyoshi nodded.
"Oh...Okay. I was just confused why you were so serious when Aoi said something, was it about your scars...? And why she'd been upset when she came into the building. But alright." Kiyoshi said, opening the refridgerator. He pulled out the pitcher of blood, and poured into a clean cup that sat on the counter.
Downing it quickly, Kiyoshi then set his cup down in the sink.
Carefully, he set the pitcher back in the refridgerator.

[[Sorry... D: I'm braindead. xp 8 hours of color guard practice today. I almost died. T___T ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games