Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 pm
I was taking it from what I read here. It's been a while since I beat the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:57 pm
I'm having problems playing as Ada in mercenaries. Her weapons and health are just... I need help with her for Waterworld and the Village. I have five stars for the other two maps.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:45 pm
I don't really have anything to give your for Waterworld, but I have one for he village.

Ok, in the village, run around and get all the time and ammo that you can find, then run to the barn and go up to the loft. When you get up, kick the ladder down and hold your position there. When there is a low point in the flow of enemies, jump down and gather up everything you can, then climb back up and kick the ladder down again. Continue this until your time runs out. You need at least 60,000 points to get a five star, if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:55 pm
If I had the GC version it'd be easier. Dumber enemys and more of 'em.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:49 am
Omega_Ion_Tangora
I didn't think the AI differed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Omega_Ion_Tangora
I didn't think the AI differed.
One would assume it would be the same.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:10 pm
In the PS2 version due to the limitations in the equipment, they can't fit as many enemies on screen. However, they're smarter and harder in the PS2 version; ie: They run, lunge forward, dodge, and surround your more often in the PS2 version.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:13 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
In the PS2 version due to the limitations in the equipment, they can't fit as many enemies on screen. However, they're smarter and harder in the PS2 version; ie: They run, lunge forward, dodge, and surround your more often in the PS2 version.
I didn't notice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:31 pm
I've never played the PS2 version. That sounds a bit strange, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:45 am
Worst thing about it is that it makes it harder to get the scores I need. Smarter enemies and less of them does not equal good mercs scores.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:39 pm
>_< I forgot one more thing. In the PS2 version there is less ammo and more money. Another thing that makes Mercs harder. GC version you can get 15 rifle shots I believe in one box, in the PS2 you get about 5-10.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 pm
15? That only happens like, twice from vases/barrels. xd Otherwise, yes, it's still 5-10.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:33 am
Was it 15? I don't know, but I do remember its a lot less.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:25 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
I don't really have anything to give your for Waterworld, but I have one for he village.

Ok, in the village, run around and get all the time and ammo that you can find, then run to the barn and go up to the loft. When you get up, kick the ladder down and hold your position there. When there is a low point in the flow of enemies, jump down and gather up everything you can, then climb back up and kick the ladder down again. Continue this until your time runs out. You need at least 60,000 points to get a five star, if I remember correctly.
im sure i said that early in this forum  

Ivory Lie

Chocobosayskweh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:31 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
i am stuck on seperate ways, osmund saddler (the last boss) seems invincible and no matter how much i shoot him he doesnt die.

Aim for the eye thing that shows up on the tentacle. When prompted, run up and slash the heck out of it. Eventually, Ada will throw you a rocket launcher to blow him up.

I found that boss to be simple, actually. Oh well.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff