Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:07 pm
ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:35 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
cool razz so maybe you might want to join the guild im in and help us make an rp? im not sure if anybody really wants one except me ill have to ask neutral

get me an invite and i will see what i can help you all with. I do have some stuff to do so i wont be available pretty much till Tuesday. but i can see what i can do...i have a birthday party tommorow for Phil's 19th, and on monday i have my finals for my night class at ITT....ill see what i can manage in the time between though...ah damnit i have a paper due tommorow night....s**t its my final too...i better get to work on that...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:43 pm
If Zedd discovered the Thanksgiving holiday.........would he adapt it to his world?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:00 am
YAY Gratch is extremely cute and cudly well ofcourse he has all those blood bugs now can't remember what they're called off the top of my head. Still when he was litle I was like ahhhh heart  

BarakReider

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:51 am
BarakReider
YAY Gratch is extremely cute and cudly well ofcourse he has all those blood bugs now can't remember what they're called off the top of my head. Still when he was litle I was like ahhhh heart

Yeah. He was so cute when he was little. And when he does his little gurggle laughter.

Zedd doesn't like him that much. ^_^

I think Gratch is just so cute.

And they're called blood flies, if my meaningless memory serves correct. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:09 pm
what were those invisable things called that the army of gars faught? i dont think it was the screeling cuz thats in stone of tears at the begining i remember that but i dont remember the other wait miraswith or something right!??!?!?! i was justt thinking about richardsw cloak then i was like oh its those things hahahahaha xd i guess this post is pretty much pointless then  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:33 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
what were those invisable things called that the army of gars faught? i dont think it was the screeling cuz thats in stone of tears at the begining i remember that but i dont remember the other wait miraswith or something right!??!?!?! i was justt thinking about richardsw cloak then i was like oh its those things hahahahaha xd i guess this post is pretty much pointless then

Yes. Mriswith. I love those things. They're cool!

.........I really do have a bad guy fettish. Darken Rahl, Mriswith......DARTH MAUL! And yes, I like Q from Star Trek. I'd marry that man.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:49 pm
but in your heart youll allways love zed? wink  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:08 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
but in your heart youll allways love zed? wink

But of course! He is my one true love! ::dances with her Inner Zedd::  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:09 pm
rofl i like nathen better  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:04 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
rofl i like nathen better

Anyone that fights invisible foes inside of an inn HAS to be worth talking anout. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:27 am
indeed razz hmmmm whats that mud persons name? chandelen or something? the one guy? the one that has to kill the one guys brother? gonk this makes no sense does it? sad sorry cry  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:53 pm
@Phanari: Hey i can be a bad guy sometimes...real evil... *waggles eyebrows* wink xd
@Darth: actually that made perfect sense..Chandalan is one of the warriors. The guy your thinking about though is Tossidin. He had to kill Prindin his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:51 pm
yeah the two brothers! one of them tries to kill kahlan and the other trys to protect her but dies and then chandalen saves her after being stabbed i belive  

Rivlen

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:56 pm
ok ive finished naked empire a long time ago the next book to go to is debt of bones right?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff