Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 am
As though surprised by her question, he hesitated to answer. "Mello." He introduced himself briefly, taking a bite out of the chocolate bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:53 am
"Well, nice to meet you, I guess...I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing here..." she told him with sincerity and looked around.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 am
"Hm.. I guess it's for the best for now." Mello though aloud, taking another bite. "Likewise, I suppose."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:15 am
"So you're not gonna tell me why I'm here are you..." Asako said rather than asked.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:35 pm
"Of course I will," Mello answered. "Now's just not the right time to do so."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:55 pm
After a pause she shrugged. "If you say so....So where are we anyway...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:06 pm
"We're in the city of course." Mello answered seriously, no hint of sarcasm in his voice despite how unspecific his answer was. "Hm, we're almost back."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm
"Really? Okay..." She looked at her surroundings more. "Wait... 'the city' is way too vague to be an answer!!! Which city?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Mello brushed off her question and then paused to think. "You hungry?" He asked her, gesturing towards a line of shops and bakery's.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm
"Uh, kind of..." Asako admitted, her stomach confirming it. She blushed slightly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:16 pm
He chucked when Asako's stomach growled, "Alright.. Theres a bakery up ahead, you can grab something if you want." Mello started off towards it gesturing for her to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm
"Uh, yeah, but I don't have any money anymore....I spent it on chocolate and a bit of food....." She said looking away a bit.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 pm
"That's fine, I owe you anyway." He waved a hand as to tell her not to worry about it, since she had already done him the favor of purchasing a large amount of chocolate bars earlier. He opened the bakery door for her, waiting for her to enter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm
"Eh? Uh, thanks..." She was a little surprised by this but was just happy to be getting food. She walked into the bakery and almost drooled a bit at the smell. She looked around at the different pasteries and bread.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm
"Just choose what you want." He encouraged, following her inside. She seemed to be captivated by the smell of the place.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff