Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Summon Sphere ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm
"Ano!" The Kenton plushies looked at Chase with shining eyes. Was he going to- help them? It seemed like it. They piled on top of him like a bunch of happy puppies. "Anoanoano!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 am
Viva takes a moment to respond. He seems to be sizing up the man with the same blank analytical stare he had when anticipating something. Then he seems to visibly relax.

"Yes, I suppose you could say that. I assume by your cape and tone that your familiar with the Jarians. Is there something I can help with?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm
A series of bright lights appeared to flash around the old man and his appearance changed into a young man in his twenties.
"Not now youngster. Glad to see you took care of the little mess out here. I was beginning to worry the Jarians had lost their touch since the old days."
He grinned crookedly at that.
"Happy to see I was wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 pm
"Oomf!"
Chase wobbled a bit, his balance thrown off a bit by the sudden onslaught of Kenton Plushies. Fancying himself looking quite ridiculous with all the plushies on him, he couldn't help but smile. It seemed he would help after all.

He glanced at the jarian glyph attatched to his shirt and wondered if it should come off or not. Maybe not. Even thought the glyph would report Chase's activity with the Plushies, he decided to leave a message anyway. He pulled out a handful of cards and threw them in front of him. The cards floated and twirled about until they moved in a circular motion, like a wheel. The center glowed a brilliant violet. Quickly Chase scribbled probably the most useless, shortest note he could on an extra card;
Going to Kanareshii to help little plushie people. Call if you need me. -Chase
He then tossed the card through the violet. Somewhere in the jarian base where he temporarily rested, a circle of cards on the table glowed violet and the note-card popped through, landing innocently by the setup.

Giving a nod, the cards fell to the ground, useless now. Chase let out a sigh then looked at the Kenton Plushies on him.
"To Kanareshii!...uh..Ano!"

((to Kanareshii)  

aeris192
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Viva nods and looks back at the Sphere. It would hold, for now. He turns and looks at the man.

"I uh didn't catch your name Mr...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 am
"Ashton. The Lustrious ashton."
He said with a crooked smile, doing a small theatrical bow.
"Im a Summon Sphere Citizen for lack of a better title."
He laughed at that statement for some reason.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Viva gives a nod of his head and looks back at the sphere. Chase and neon had already left and Xi was checking for and summons that might still be in the area. There didn't seem to be any need for him to hang around.

"Well Mr. Ashton, do you think you will be able to handle things for now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 pm
"I can handle things from here. If you have any questions, please stop by again."
With a swirl of his cape, the old man disappeared from sight. The slow tapping of a cane could be heard, working its way back to the open gates of the Summon Sphere  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Viva looks around deciding that things would be handled. He decides to head back to base and start to investigate that strange signal. ((Jarian HQ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 am
Once Viva left, the gates of the Summon Sphere once again closed as work began to repair the Summon Sphere.
This was not the first attack the summoning community had faced and likly not the last.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 am
Outside, the Summon Sphere looked as calm and serene as ever.
Inside though, something had gone terribly wrong.
The summoners city within Byako was abuzz. Someone had managed to steal the inscription to one of the dangerous summons that had recently appeared.

To keep Summons to dangerous to be used out of dangerous hands the Jarians had developed a means of removing portions of the Summon Spheres summon filled wall and transferring it to their vault so that the means of its summoning would remain lost forever.

However this time someone had stolen the inscription to the summon before the Jarians could retrieve it, the circumstances did not bode well for the Summon Sphere.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:07 pm
[from Kanareshii]

Chase managed to haul the whole party of Kenton plushies safe and sound back to the only place he could think of....the place where they showed up.
He shooed the few clobbering on his back off before collapsing onto the ground, resting against a tree trunk. He was exhausted. When was the last time he slept lest rested?
"My magic isn't going to last anymore longer...." he groaned, "I'll be in big trouble then....."

He glanced over to the side, the Summon Sphere was only a few more meters away...yet he had no strength to go anymore. He turned his attention back to the Kentons. They seemed tired too.
"Where did you all come from, anyway? I'm sorry I brought you back here if this is the wrong place..."
he apologized. Remembering the Jarian glyph, Chase sat up. He patted his clothes about searching for the glyph in the place he remembered it had last been.

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 pm
The Jarian glyph moved off of Chase's shirt and settled onto a nearby wall. Blinking at Chase, to see what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 pm
Chase smiled with relief when the glyph revealed itself.
"Can you contact Lutia? Or Record? I do not know where these fellows need to be. Also....am I needed somewhere? I very much need rest..."

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 am
The Eye closed and after a few minutes, the Jarian door appeared behind it. The massive door opens just a crack and out steps Record.

"Welcome Chase. You wished to speak with me?"
The artificial spirit asked. Looking around she noticed the clockwork Kenton plushies, unsure of what to make of them.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff