Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:40 am
Zann entered the graveyard, and walked to a grave that is separated from all the others. Inscripted was the name "Hagane Kouga". Zann knelt down and touched the stone with one hand,
"Kouga, I wasn't able to avenge your death, Asaba is rumoured to be dead...So I will become stronger and more powerful, for both of us." Zann whispered to the stone. His hypersensitive ears then picked out Kit's speech, and his eyes hardened. Somehow, he had a feeling that he would make many enemies in this village if he continues to stay. Without another word, he walked away from the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:25 pm
Finishing his prayer Kit stood. His mind was clear and the path of his heart now clear. "Even though I wish for power desiring it like a mad man will never bring it to me." Clasping his hands in the bhuudist monk ritual he said a thank you prayer and turned around. "Now that i have my path i need to rearrange my fighting style." Taking a simple fightig pose Kit smiled. "Hmm which shall it be?" Jumping he landed in a weird pose. "The enlightend fist?" Jumping agin doing a backtuck he landed in a regular standing stance. Sliding his hands in his pockets he said. "Well either way i have the rest of my life to figure it out." Walking to the stream he did some handsigns. "Water clone jutsu." A simple water clone rose from the waters surface and looked at Kit. Making another set of handsigns he turned. "Lightning clone jutsu." In a wisp of lightning a lightning clone appeared. "Wind clone jutsu." In a gust of wind a wond clone appeared. "Earth clone jutsu." A solid and sturdy earth clone rose from the ground. "Shadow clone jutsu." In a puff of smoke a shadow clone rose. All elements stood around Kit smiling. "I am Kit Heyaza.....And this is the way i plan to live my life. I will not falter on my path of greatness and i will not stray from it." Looking att all of the clones he smiled. Each clone placed a hand around Kit's chest and poofed away. Sliding his hands in his pockets he walked away.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 pm
Rahenno appeared softly into the graveyard. He walks slowly, looking at the sea of tomestones. He spot Zann sitting by Kouga's grave. "Sorry you weren't able to avaenge your bro." He said to Zann. Rahenno wasn't good at the whole brave ordeal speech but he know the pain of losing friends and family.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 pm
Lenon walked to the graveyard. The last remains of his his beginning into the Shinobi way were not here, but it was the only place he could think of besides the wall, and that was not very secluded.

Out of his pocket, Lenon pulled out a seed. He walked to a vacant stretch of earth and kneeled down, placing the seed into the ground. He pulled out another and did the same a few centimeters away. With his water element, he pulled out water from the air and soaked the ground with it. The seeds sprouted suddenly, from a mixture of chakara from the earth. Something else helped it as well. The two seeds grew into two white roses.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These were the only things in the barren patch of land. It was big enough for two bodies to be buried in. Lenon sat for a few minutes, marveling at the beauty of the two flowers. Grass began to grow beneath his body, and Lenon stood up. He would let nature do its course. Small tree saplings had already begun to shoot up around the roses. Lenon stepped back and watched. Before long, Lenon was looking in the entranceway, for the other three sides had been blocked off. A light shone through the clouds momentarily, lightning up the area.

Lenon walked off, calm. His memorial was complete...

His memorial to Mikyo Yami and Seto Sorjiro, the two people he remembered well from his past.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 am
Zann's wind clone walked to the graveyard, with a white haired boy following behind him.
"Well...here's the Cloud graveyard, if this is where you really want to go." Zann's clone said to the boy, wondering why on earth he would want to visit a foreign graveyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 am
"yeah i dont know, but hey, we usually know what we are doing." Kami says cheerfully.
*.......*
**Yeah right we know... you dont...
.. Hey are you alright ?**

*'snifh' yeah i will manage somehow*

Kami starts to walk at the gravyard.
"Hmm well this is more peacefull than the village.
Guess there is still places where dead can sleep peacefully." Kami mutters and smiles keeping his eyes closed.

He stops walking when he passes one grave.
"Funny, it makes me feel bitter..." Kami mumbles before starting to walk again.

In the midle of the gravyard.
Okay maybe not the midle but near the central point.
There is old stone crypt.

"Zann i would like to enter alone... could you wait here?" Kami says with somewhat matured voice.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 am
"Yeah it's no problem." Zann's clone said as he watched Kami enter. I wonder what he wants in our graveyard?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 am
^2 Hours^

Kami walks out of the crypt.
His eyes no longer seemed as friendly and chilldish, more they seemed cold and emotionless.
He had changed his cloths, he now wore a white hakama.
He had his face with black face mask.
(which covers everything from below eyes to neck.)
He had also covered his forehead with black scraft.
"i dont want to stay a minute longer in this village...." Kami says faintly while puting black eyeglasses on his eyes.
Now only his hair could be seen from him.
Kami started to walk away from the gravyard.
There was a weird bottle or urn kind of thing in his back, a scraft like piece of cloth was warped around it so that Kami could carry it in his back.
((It looks same as the thing gaara carries but its white and only about size of a burial urn.))
In his hips Kami carries two katanas both sheeted in black saya's.

"Sayonara Zann." Kami says with determinated voice.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 am
"Yeah, sure, bye--" Zann's clone was halfway through his sentence before vanishing in a gust of wind.

((Read my post in old cloud training grounds and you'll see why))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:08 am
Kami walked off from the gravyard.

"...... Not my problem.." Kami mutters while wlaking at the border.

((xDDD you got owned xD))  

3Rton

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm
pyro arrived with Ami "so were is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 pm
"Over here," Ami said as she lead Pyro to her mother's gravestone.
Dozens of healthy red and dark pink roses surrounded it.Next to her mother's grave was her fathers,who died just recently.His grave was surrounded by the same healthy roses.
She looked back at Pyro."Here it is." she said,pointing to her mother's grave.  

Haru Mai Chan

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:40 pm
pyro looked at the grave "im sorry...you dont have to dig anything ill do it." pyro got right to work and saw the coffin. "It is beautiful Ami...did you pick it out?" pyro asked gazing at the coffin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Rahenno appears at the far back of the graveyard. He walks up to his Dads graves. " Dad. It's been way to long." He sat down and smiled. "I'm now the kage of the village. Although I got the poistion five years ago. Sorry i didn't tell you sooner. But I'm still confused as to how mom survivied the attack all those years ago." Rahenno got up and dusted himself off. "I wish i could stay but i got to go." He walked over to his old friends Kouga's grave. "My, I wish you where still alive, but you dead a hero's death and it was great to know you, I never say it but goodbye, Kouga."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 pm
pyro noticed his sensei "maby nah he's busy right know" pyro said deciding to leave Rahenno alone.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff