Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Azar had to contain his laughter. The teacher screaming had been music to his ears. The sound of a completed prank.

The snake had shocked Metara, but now she was calmed down. "You don't need to put yourself in front of the snake, Brian, but thank you anyway. It's probably just lost though I haven't seen any black snakes around here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Flare picked up the snake and asked,"Where do you suppose it came from?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:38 pm
((Can I add another character?))

Codename: none
Personality: flirty, joking, impolite, immature, never takes things too seriously
Powers: electricity manipulation
Weapons: none
Picture/Description: Voila
Relationship:
Side: neutral, but more good than evil
Bio: Voila lived a mostly normal life with her parents except that she kept on causing accidents. She didn’t know how she caused them, but they tended to happen around a lot of electrical appliances. A few times she destroyed the computer lab at whatever school she was at the time when someone angered her. Her parents got tired of her and sent her away to a boarding school.
Theme Song: Grow Up ~ Simple Plan
Other: Voila doesn’t know about her power. She just accidentally uses it when she feels a strong amount of emotion or when she touches an electrical appliance. Occasionally, she will shock people by accident if touching them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm
Metara shrugged. "I don't know... There are black mambas elsewhere in the world, but I've never seen or heard of black snakes here. Maybe someone else knows?" Her eyes raised to look around at the students.

Azar didn't say anything. He could barely keep himself from smiling. Once outside, the snake dissolved.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:41 pm
((sure you can add her. And I'm glad everyone else here likes simple plan))
Flare looked at Maya and said,"But we're on the second floor."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Maya shrugged. She picked up the snake and threw it out the window. "O-well."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Metara looked around at the students. "Well if anyone finds out anything more about it, let me know."

Azar leaned back in his chair. Hopefully, no one had noticed the slight crackles of energy around the snake.

Voila walked through the halls and saw a girl running through them. She wondered if the girl was skipping class. "Hello. You're new here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Emerald stopped at the girl. "Um...yea" She noticed a figure of a man. He was coughing up blood. Her eyes widened. She tried not to panic.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Kalvin walked over to Scourch and said,"umm excuse me but the girl you came here with, is she your friend."

Scourch sighed and said,"yeah right, she hates my guts.'

Kalvin looked down and said,"Oh I'm sorry to hear that do you feel the same way."

Scouch sat up and said,"nah, i just joke around with her, but she takes life too seriously."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 pm
Voila smiled. "So, ya skipping class? Personally, I have to get to the gym, but I'm not rushing." Voila shrugged. "What class do you have right now?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:57 pm
"Yea...I have gym." Emerald figures were getting more clear. She wanted to go back to class. "Um lets get going dont want to be late." As she grabbed her hand and ran to gym. She sat down her eyes still wide.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm
A spark of electricity flowed through her and shocked the girl. Voila let go, passing off the spark as being simple static electricity despite it being stronger."By the way, I'm Voila. And it doesn't really matter if we're late. I bet the teacher ain't even here yet." Voila sat down and noticed that the girl's eyes were big. "What got you freaked?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Scourch saw Emerald enter with the new girl and ran over to them. Once there, he stuck out his hand and said,"hi there i'm keith, but you can call me Scourch."

kalvin followed close behind Scourch.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Emerald shook her head. "Oh...nothing. My name is Emerald." She felt the spark. She woundered about if she had powers. She didnt ask.  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces