Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 pm
"Yea, as ready as I'll ever be. Sorandati, can we start this now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Sorandati pushed her cigarette into the stone throne of her arm, putting it out.

"Patience, dear," she stated simply. "I believe a little tweaking is order."

She raised her hand.

Suddenly the ground of the arena floor shifted, parts of it rising and parts of it lowering as trees suddenly burst upwards from the ground, rising upwards twenty or thirty feet in the air, going from seed to adult in seconds. Water suddenly appeared in the center, the level rising in the crater that had formed.

A lake had appeared in the center of the arena, trees all around.

She smirked.

"Transformation complete!" She informed the others. "Stage two: Lake. Fighters: Elandru and Darc Star. Ready?" Her hand trembled, and then fell. "Begin!"  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm
"Lady's first my dear," Eladru said giving a small bow to try and anger darc star,"So lets see what you can do..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm
"First off, if your trying to insult me, it's not working. Second off, let's start off slow." She threw a fireball at him. ((Typical, isn't it?))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 pm
Elandru teleports behind darc star then lunges his sword straight towards her," don't start off small little girl!" he said a little maniacly  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 pm
By what was potentially a stroke of luck, he stabbed her katana, wich we mentiond was indestructable. "If you want me to play it big, fine." She made some runes in the air in a circular pattern, then a portal appered, a dragon came out, and the portal closed. "And I'm not done yet!" Then her eyes started glowing red this time. "BLAZING INFERNO!!!" From her hands a HUGE trail of fire appeared, right in front of Elandru.  

Darc_Star_Blue

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:18 pm
((wops i forgot a power in carecter thing.e. oh i forgot i have a bag of holding well hope else was i supose to keep al my weps in?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 pm
Elandru saw the inferno just in time, then said, " kradia han druknah(reverse the inferno)," the inferno then reversed itself and started heading towards darc stars dragon scorching it instantly,"haha your better than i thought...i though you were a little girl looking for some fun." He then teleported away and started to summon," Sorandati don't say a word, eynir se freynah( raise the dead)" as hundreds of undead warriors rose from the dead charging darc star."  

Elandru Dark Angel

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:23 pm
"Ummm I think its dead"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:27 pm
"You ******** WAS MY FRIEND YOU a*****e!!!! Are you alright? Raackshad...he better be ******** alright when this is over." She started floating from the energy she was storing up. Then a blaze coverd her entire body, and quickly burst out, completly destroying the undead army. "Ok, I feel alot better now...where were we...oh yea!" She took out her bow and let an arrow fly straight at him with blinding speed. "You'd better hope that misses, or else you'll find some of your life energy belonging to me...hahahaha!!"  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:27 pm
((Okay then... I just deleted my post...))

Sorandati's eyes bulged.

"ELANDRU!!!!" She roared. "YOU DO THAT TO A DRAGON ONE MORE TIME AND I AM POUNDING YOUR a** INTO THE DIRT!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 pm
Elandru teleported towards darc star then decided to give up on thinking about using world domination, he directly in front of darc star,"good luck" he then shot a giant ball of energy directly into her stomach. The ball then ate into her soul poisoning her with its toxins. "does it hurt? It probably does..."  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 pm
"Damn...it hurts like a b***h..." She summoned a knife (didnt i mention that i can summon wepons im my char sheet?) and enchanted it, then cut out the poisen, without damaging herself. "Much better. Now then..." She started to summon something, but it takes a long time...((Better get your a** ready Elandru...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Sorandati watched intently, making a mental note to check up on Raackshad after the battle was over to see if he was okay.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games