Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese Artists. >as in music< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Chinese singers?
  Yes. They ROCK.
  No. They SUCK.
  Never heard of em.
  O.O Chinese pop?? interesting...
  Only pop.
  Only opera.
View Results

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:39 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
Got 2 questions to ask you all. Which one do you prefer between the ultimate four? (Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung and Leon Lai)? And which "Ma" do you prefer between Joe Mah, Steven Ma and Kenneth Ma?

They're both hard questions, but I say Andy Lau blaugh , and its hard to choose between Steven Ma and Joe Ma..tick tock..hm..ugh..*trying very hard to pick one* ugh..Ste...ven..ah Ma!!..

I know it's hard to choose... that's why I asked that question!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:41 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Got 2 questions to ask you all. Which one do you prefer between the ultimate four? (Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung and Leon Lai)? And which "Ma" do you prefer between Joe Mah, Steven Ma and Kenneth Ma?

And to answer my own question, the one I like best out of the four is Aaron Kwok... I find him very handsome! >.< And between those 3 "Ma", my favorite is Kenneth Ma because he's the youngest I think. lol. But I also Joe Mah a lot.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:29 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

And to answer my own question, the one I like best out of the four is Aaron Kwok... I find him very handsome! >.< And between those 3 "Ma", my favorite is Kenneth Ma because he's the youngest I think. lol. But I also Joe Mah a lot.

Aaron Kwok is mean to his fancies, he insult them once. sweatdrop and made him cry almost.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:14 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

Aaron Kwok is mean to his fancies, he insult them once. sweatdrop and made him cry almost.

lol Yeah I know that he doesn't have a good personality but I like his fast songs and he's the most handsome among the ultimate 4... well my opinion.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:01 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

lol Yeah I know that he doesn't have a good personality but I like his fast songs and he's the most handsome among the ultimate 4... well my opinion.

lol, Leon Lai is handsome. mrgreen (I'm not gay, never ever get that through your mind.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:58 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

lol, Leon Lai is handsome. mrgreen (I'm not gay, never ever get that through your mind.)

I liked his songs at first... and then not so much any more. I think he's fat now neutral and not so "handsome" any more confused  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:35 am
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

I liked his songs at first... and then not so much any more. I think he's fat now neutral and not so "handsome" any more confused

True but it's normal for a man of that age to become fatter... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:50 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

I wonder how come the other 3 of the 4 didn't get fat neutral  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:19 pm
DevilsLight
sasa_powa_4eva
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

I wonder how come the other 3 of the 4 didn't get fat neutral

Dunno... Aaron must be because he dances a lot and for the two others, I dunno!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:51 pm
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
sasa_powa_4eva

rofl. FAT? Haha.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:15 pm
How about Cookies? I mean, before they split up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:14 pm
Eh. I like S.H.E and F.I.R.

And some of Wang Rong's songs.

HitoriTenshi

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:11 pm
JhonnyRaincloud

I didn't really like them before they split... but then, I like Stephy's solo album a lot and I love Ping Pung so much! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:16 am
sasa_powa_4eva
JhonnyRaincloud

I didn't really like them before they split... but then, I like Stephy's solo album a lot and I love Ping Pung so much! xd

Yeah...I thought it was weird how a group with Nine or four people I forgot, split into...nothing. XD  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

rain_tokki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:13 pm
I like Jay Chou, Rainie Yang, Jolin Tsai and S.H.E.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff