Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:08 pm
"I'll tell you where I'm coming from next time, then." He promised, sitting on the ground next to her. "There, see? I'll be good."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Kiae hid her face in her hands. She wished Ethin would do something, but had the feeling he was too polite to interrupt.
"Thank you," she mumbled through her fingers. "Now, what do you want?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:19 pm
"I-" Cobain started, then cut off. He frowned thoughtfully. What did he want? "I'm not sure." He admitted, shrugging. "The past ten years I only wanted to find you again, and here you are." He rambled. "It would be nice to know what's got you so upset, but if you don't want to talk about it, then that's okay." He finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:21 pm
Well, she most definitely was not going to tell him her conversation with Ethin. Light forbid.
"Nothing has me upset," she assured him, lying through her teeth. "I sneezed." She rued the fact that Cobain had good eyesight, able to see she was crying even in the bloody dark.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 pm
Cobain shook his head, throwing off his equilibrium and almost falling over. "You don't have to lie to me, Kiae." He said quietly.
((Be right back, cobbler done! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm
Kiae gritted her teeth. She was not going through this in front of anyone, let alone Ethin, Light blast her!
"Have you seen Andurael or Anthenor?" she asked, trying to change the subject.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:41 pm
Cobain glanced at her sideways. "Yes. Er... Wait... since we got here? No... I thought I heard someone yell Andurael's name, though." He said. "Then again, it might have been my visit to dear old Karem." He said, grinning fondly. He decided to let the matter drop, for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:43 pm
"Karem," Kiae repeated flatly, raising an eyebrow. She had heard of him from Cobain before, and didn't think much. No wonder he remembered this place - actually, on second thought, it was a wonder he did, she realized.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm
((Now that I think about it, it was supposed to have two e's. Kareem... Ah well.))
"Yes, Karem." Cobain said, wondering why Kiae had been repeating him. Some thought would have been warning him that this was usually a bad sign, but that thought was buried in Karem's herbs and various alchohols.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 pm
"That explains quite a lot," she said, folding her arms across her breasts in irritation. She had half a mind to find that man and tell him a thing or two about practicing that stuff in a decent village.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:57 pm
"He even gave me his old pipe." Cobain said brightly, completely oblivious to Kiae's growing dissaproval. "I told him I lost mine in a bet somewhere, we laughed about that, and then we laughed about something else... um... " Cobain trailed off, slightly unfocused.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:00 pm
"That's is," Kiae announced, getting to her feet. "I've had enough." She laid her hand palm-down on Cobain's head, and laid a quick weave to get rid of any effects from his system.
"There," she muttered, sitting back down and giving Ethin an exasperated look.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 pm
"Kiae, wha- Uhh..." Cobain started to say, then swayed, holding his hed in both hands. "Uhh. I... Uhh." He blinked. He had just been through the most worst come-down and had the worst hangover in his life, in about three seconds. "I think I had a hangover." He said unsteadily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:06 pm
"You mean you have a hangover," she said in obvious satisfaction, watching him with a smile on her lips. "I have no intention of healing that - you can suffer the consequences."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm
"No I- yes I do." Cobain said, starting to shake his head and wincing. "It was worse a second ago, though. If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go throw up." He said, gettting to his feet and walking to the side of a nearby fence.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff