Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:59 pm
Naoki blinked, somewhat shocked she didn't run. He was glad he didn't have to kill her after all.
"W-Well, I, You," He sputtered.
"I figure if we were, actually, going to go somewhere with whatever it is we have, then I should tell you." He wore a rather simple expression, clearly dumb-founded by her reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 pm
She laughed a little at his expression and just smiled. "You know, I don't even know how old you are let alone anything else." Her smiled turned into a smirk as she took a slow step closer to him. "Though, I am still having some trouble wrapping my head around the fact that vampires are real. It's kind of odd really." She looked down for a moment in thought but looked back up with a smile. "So tell me about your life now that you can."  

twilight_pixie

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 pm
Naoki smiled kindly and sat on a swing, next to the one Shana just was swinging on.
"Well, I only feed off animals. If that's what your asking. I've had my share of killing and human blood, yes, as I am sure all vampire's have." He paused, rubbing his hands together.
"And, though I look around 17-20, I am actually, if I'm correct, 143 years old." He said, looking at her.
"Through those years I have travelled all around the world. Seen civilizations rise and fall. Fashion trends go in and out of date. You name it." He finished.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Maiko laughed softly to herself.
Yeah.. I'd like you to suck out my blood. She thought sarcastically.
The teeth was enough to know he was a vampire. There was no doubting it. And she didn't plan on telling anyone about this. They'd more than likely think she was insane.
"Actually I'd rather not find out. Do you need to go.. satisfy your thirst? Because if you leave, you're welcome to come back." Maiko said.
If he was thirsting, she felt a concerned for herself, being such an easy target as she was.
"I'll probably still be up.. but if I'm not.. the balcony's window will be unlocked. You can probably climb up the lattis on the side of the building..." She said her voice low. He probaly thought she sounded weird, but she'd done it before when she'd locked herself out of the building.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 pm
When Naoki sat on the swing, she did the same with the one in front of her, just facing the opposite direction. As he spoke she listened and watched him. "143. Wow, your pretty old." She said with a small laugh. "I really think they would call you a ***** in that case."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Naoki's leg touched hers, but he didn't take it away.
"Who said I was? Techinically, we haven't done anything. And I think I can get away with being 17." He said with a sly smile.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 am
When his leg touched hers a chill when up her spine. She peered into his eyes, but looked away with a smile. "How could you get away with that if your going to college?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 pm
Naoki's smile softened.
"I'm in my first year of college, well, if you wanna be techinical probably 30th time in college. I'll have to eventually move, since I don't physically age." He explained.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:31 am
Her mind began to wonder back to the incounter they had near the college with the guy he got in a fight with and the young woman. "Are the two we saw earlier vampires too?" She looked back into his eyes after she spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Naoki looked away, fumbling with his fingers.
"No...Well not exactly. The woman is human. The man...Well he's a werewolf. If you'll believe that." He said, then looked back at her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:15 am
[[Hey s n o m i s, uhh i'm not sure if you saw this post.. so I'll just post it again xD]]

Kimmy tiled her head to the side trying to remember. "No I don't think I have sorry.." She was shocked at how silent he landed; and how his face looked so unreal and so beautiful too."Would you like me to help you?" She talked as if he knew this guy. " Oh what's your name?" She asked sounding stupid because she didn't ask that earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:04 pm
She looked away and let out a small laugh. "Figures. If there are vampires then there must be werewolves too right? Next thing your gonna tell me is that the tooth fairy is real also."  

twilight_pixie

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:57 am
Sukau had a lit cigare hanging from his lips as he sat on the cold metal chair that stood in front of his bed. He stared at the two figures on his bed, waiting for the right moment to kick them out. the bare girl strechted her arm out nudging the boy in the face.
Sukau responed instantly, he grabbed the girl from the arm and dragged her to the door,
"Hey! whats the meaning of this!!" her words were slushy, she was drunk.
"get out of my house whore." Sukau whispered as he pushed her out the door along with her clothing, except one certain artical of clothing.

Back in his room the boy had awaken at alll the noise,
"hmmm good morning sweetheart.." The boy grinned. Sukau stared heartlessly at the boy, waiting for him to show him self out. the boy undestood and grabbed his clothing and started making his way out the door.
"See you tonight?" the boy whispered into sukau's ear lightly touching sukau's bare chest. Sukau said nothing as the boy left his house.

sukau sighed and got dressed into a nice suite with a black dress shirt under.
He was about to walk out the door then he smelled his hand,
"hmmm i should have showered."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:27 am
Akira walked home from the park, passing the residential area of the city, her novel tucked under her arm. My life is so boring, she thought. I wish that I could live an exciting life like the characters in my books. I don't know if I'm cut out for adventuring, but some romance might be nice... I haven't been on a date since highschool, and even those didn't get very far. She sighed and looked down at the sidewalk. I'm as plain as this concrete... She wasn't watching where she was going, and bumped into someone. "S-sorry," she said, looking up.  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:53 am
[[maybe i just missed it, but who's lunA? i dont see a bio for her]]
Sukau walked around infront of the codomindians, it was alreadly mid day. Thats was sukau's basic life on weekend, sleep,eat, drugs, and partying. only on weekdays, most of time, did he seem kind of like a normal person.

as he was walking he lost track in where he was going, deep in thought trying to remeber what happened last night. he bumped into a young girl. she said sorry very timidly, sukau grinned sheing his chance.
"ahh why hello, mademoiselle. what brings you out here on such a fine day." Sukau said quite charmingly as he took her hand and kissed it gently.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games