Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 am
Deramaru walked in, getting the scroll Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique). and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 am
A falcon flew into the library, carrying a few scrolls in his talons. He dropped them off in the sections for "Fuuton" and "Raiton", then flew back out.

Contents of the scrolls:

Genjutsu:
[/b
- Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape ((I actually forgot who taught me this one... But i know I didnt self bc i had to post like ten times to get it...))
- Ussou Kabe (Impenetrable Wall) RIC
- Suna Arashi no Odokemono (Trickster’s Sand Storm) RIC

Suna:
- Hada no Kamereon (Chameleon Skin)
- Sabaku Fuyuu - Desert Sand Floating SELF... ((This is only for traveling))
- Suna Taihou (Sand Cannon Technique) ((Time Skip))

Raiton:
- Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) CLOUD VILLAGE
- Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)
- Shinkou Arashi no Jutsu (Rising Storm Technique) TIME SKIP (3)

Fuuton:

- Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast) LEAF NINJA
- Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) ((Time Skip)) Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) DARK NINJA
- Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) DARK NINJA
- Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) RIC
- Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) RIC OR FIRU
- Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge) SELF
- Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) RIC

iZann

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:53 am
Deramaru walked in and learned Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:09 am
Akira walks in as the Falcone Flys out. "Zann..." Akira goes down the rows of Scrolls for the Katon section for "Fuuinka Koui (Highest Ranking Fire Sealing)". "There it is." Akira grabs the scroll and reads it. "I got it." He leaves.

Fuuinka Koui (Highest Ranking Fire Sealing)
Description: A technique which was once known to be unique solely to Jiraiya, it has been passed down to only the most celebrated of shinobi in Konoha. A marker of their might and cunning, this seal retains almost all the effects of the lesser Fuuinka, but with all limitations removed. It is the strongest form of Fire Sealing, and no technique yet has been able to overcome it.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 am
A clone of Chuin ((NEW NAME))) walked into the area, wanting to learn Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill). He quickly memorized the jutsu and left.

EDIT: CLONE OF CHUIN  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 am
Huntur
Chuin ((KNEW NAME))) Walked into the area, wanting to learn Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill). He quickly memorized the jutsu and left.

((Sorry, but your in the classroom right now. Cant do that biggrin ))  

Nebulosis

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 pm
Chuin walked in and learned Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Chuin walked inand learned Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) ((IM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF POSTING LONG STUFF... SO IF IM NOT IN RP THEN I REALLY AINT GONNA POST MUCH))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm
Tai would appear within the building, and quickly begin to look through the many shelves of different jutsus that are used in Konoha. After about twenty minutes, Tai finds the jutsu he was looking for. He would then take out the scroll labeled Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone), and begin to read it for awhile, while standing upright. After a few hours, he would finish and put the scroll back. Tai would then quickly rush out of the building to go find Orion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:50 pm
((Yo ANBU if you wanna find me go to the Bone Forest(new topic in fire country). I'll be there.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:52 pm
((On it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 am
Tai quickly rushes into the building and begins to look through all the scrolls on the book cases. He came here to learn a specific jutsu, and he would search for hours until he found it. After about 15 minuntes of searching, he finds a scroll labeled "Katon: Yurika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Lily Technique)" .
This was the technique he came here to learn, and he made a small noise that sounded like a "Yay!". He would slowly walk over to a chair, and begin to read over the scroll for awhile.

Two hours pass by, and Tai finally finishes the scroll. It was obvious that he tried to memorize it, due to anyone around him could hear him speaking about it. Tai would slowly walk out of the building, getting ready to plan a place to test out the new technique. Better yet...on who...

Nebulosis

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 am
Chuin walked ina nd learned Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:08 am
Huntur
Chuin walked ina nd learned Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)

((Sorry hunter but to learn something on your own, your going to need to RP that alot better. Look at how other people are learning things, plus you wouldnt learn it in a room full of scrolls...Specially wind jutsus XP))  

Bambi Hyuuga

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 am
Chuin walked into the building. He was breathing heavily from all the training he had just done. Chuin noticed all of the new wind jutsu that was just donated, and figured he might as well learn some. He grabbed a scroll and then waslked outside, training for hours, finally learning Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff