Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:07 pm
"Excellent," said Reaper with a satisfied note in his voice. His eyes glinted under the cloak as he looked at the girl. "Hmm... I was expecting more of a challenge than a little girl." Reaper didn't care if the girl was around the same age that he appeared. He felt so much older as he had lived for so long. "Now girl, any last words before you die?" His voice had a hissing quality to it as he spoke.

Beast Boy walked into the main room. "Uhh... Robin went to go and take care of some business. He said he'll be back soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm
Sparrow looked towards Beast Boy and said, "Ok."

"Yeah sure," said Starfire. "Well, I'll be in my room. I have to do some cleaning now," said Starfire as she walked out of the main room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Ice Moon looked at the boy and said, "My your just a boy. And a cute one too." Ice Moon jumped out of his way and made a blizzard for her excape from him(Reaper). Once she excape him, Ice Moon was back in the ocean water of Gotham City as a mermaid.

~~~~~

Calypso sat on tree and was angry at her lost with Sparrow Girl and that green human(Beat Boy). But she was lucky she left but she'll defeat that girl again soon.

~~~~~

Ice Moon swam in the water until she came to a forest. She got out of the water and went back to two legs and shook all the water off of her. She than took out a communicator and contacted Calypso, "Oh, Calypso any luck child."

~~~~~

Calypso answered and said, "Hm, no luck with Sparrow Girl. Aka Gemini. She had someone help her out."

~~~~~

"Hm, interesting well I'll be on my way now. And I'll help you with this child," said Ice Moon. She than put her communicator away and dived back into the water and swam all the way to Jump City.

Once she got there she spotted Claypso and said, "Hello child." She walked on land and was on two legs again.

"Oh, hello ma'm," said Calyspo. "Well, I was attack by one of the Titans and I believe his name is Beast Boy."

"Hm, interesting and I here there's a beautiful alien female in that T-Tower. I must have her blood if I am to regain more beauty," said Ice Moon.

"Why of course Miss Ice Moon. You may have while I'll have Sparrow Girl to kill and such. Oh, and the green one well we'll deal with him, some how," said Calypso.

"May be I can attrack the green one. After all alot of men seem to follow me around cause of my beauty they can't resist. But of course most of them, die once I'm done with them," said Ice Moon with a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 am
Shade created a shdaow ball containg the blizzard inisde and it grew smaller and smaller until it was smaller than a marble. With arrognat flick the ballwas tossed into the water. 'She was a coward my boy. Next time show no mercy. Come now it's time to for your real test' he said.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:46 am
Reaper watched Ice Moon go with a dissatisfied expression. "Coward." He muttered under his breath. "Well then, I suppose you should lead me to the birdy. I'm sure he's not as cowardly."

Beast Boy watched Starfire go. He shook his head before looking at Sparrow Girl. "I think you should know this... Well if you wanna know what's bugging Starfire?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 am
'You wont be disapotined' Shade smirked teleporting the two into a makehsift controling with a wall devoted to spying on the buildings real front. Two figures had been picked up and seemed to be sneaking around. 'Two little birdys ?' Shade mused.

Tim desperately tryed to regain communications with Jason only failing miserably. He refused to panic. Maybe he could determine where Jason is and work his way from their..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am
Jason wondered deep and deeper into the building looking for some clue of where the filth he'd been following had gotten to. He ears perked suddenly hearing a loud thud ahead of him. He flicked his torch revealing the grimiest part of the wall fitting back into place. A hidden wall. Very high tech. As it slowly slid back into place he flung a batarang whizzing to stop the wall from fitting back into it's proper place. He slipped through his hood up. The new part of the building was a dark and as grimy as the rest.

Robin hear the familar whiz of Batarang below. He childishly hoped it was the bat. He kept to the shadows following his senses to where he believed the noise to have emminated from. It was deffinatley a Batrang. He moved in his curiousity sparked by the clue he found. Behind the Batrang collasped the wall sealing itslef behind him with a thick thud.

Jason turned round hearing the thud and the narutal light of the outisde world blocked out. Well no turning back now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:34 am
Shade starred out the monitor his eyes maked by his hood make his entire appearnce alot more sinister. 'The birds have entered the nest' he muttured walking away to a nearby computer station he typed in a password. Their was several loud clicks as his supply base on wheels rode slowly down the train tracks back to the HUB. All thanks to the old Gotham undeground. The floor below hummed and bumped as they made thier way along. He acivated the laser grid sending towards his guests.

Tim opened his protoype program he'd been developing on Jason's domino mask which gave him a point view shot and more. It came online revealing noisy and crackily picture he swicthed on the bio sesnor scanning the area. The range was limited and picked up one other. He performed an id scan on the unknown. The results catapulted him into amazement. The id was confirmed as Richard Grayson ASA Robin !. Since his early days Tim had followed his expolits fanctically serving a role model. Though it did lead to the question why was he here ?, it explained the third mystery signal. He tired desperately to get a com to Jason but failed the picture failing the signal lost a sound of unfriednly noises could be heard and a laser !. He needed to send in help. Though who ?. He rakced his brains for a solotuion of some kind.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:37 am
To be concluded in episode 2  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 am
Episode 2: Feuding of the birds
Date: 26th August 2008 18:41pm

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:47 am
(I've added new rules. Please check the front page and read new rules 13 and 14)

Jason leapt up onto he ceiling getting a grip as the laser swooped beneath him. He'd missed that but he had a feeling that wasn't the only secruity measure that hadn't been taken.

Robin flung two rangs at the incoming lasers ports freezing in it's track. He touched the ground as pure white lights flickered on. 'Were moving' he muttured to himself.

Jason leapt down seing the lasers vansih into the distance he looked back seing another crouched down. He unseahted his staff getting into his battle stance. Looked like the other secruity had arrived. He flung some exposlive pellets he charged forward.

Robin flipped backwards avoidng the familar capsules deadly occupant his staff released. He got up ready for whatever emegred from out the smoke which had been made in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:04 am
Tim began to panick his heart reaching a light speed rate. No way could he help. The Bat had said no. Apparently he wasn't ready. They needed back up but from who ?. He suddenly had a brainwave hit him. When he rarely got a chance he kept on d**k's adventures and he'd found he was now leader of a team called the Teen titans. The had a base in Jump city called Titans tower. Maybe he could contact them.

Though he had to sure they couldn't trace it to him. It had become clear from his scans that thier was fault in certain areas preventing him from finding Jason. So he could hack into the Titans tower mainframe. It would be tough but he had no choice. He accessed the tower location and began to tackle the firewalls.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:15 am
Eventually Tim scrapped the surface of the firewalls finally gaining control of the Towers mainframe. He acessed the electircal systems finding a computer sitauated in the main room. Checking his mask was on straight vainly he coutinued. On the main room's computer screen Tim's face appeared on the screen as on his side the view of a green boy and a girl appeared. 'Hello ?' he asked usnure what else he could say. He recognised the green guy but he was unsure about the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm
"Oh, what is it Uncle. . .," then a face showed up on the screen. She heard him say hello and she said, "Hello there. This is Sparrow Girl, use to be known as Gemini speaking. But only go by Sparrow Girl now and adoptive daughter of Robin and Starfire. How may I help you." She said all of that at once and looked at the boy(Tim). "Is there something you need or something wrong?" she asked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:33 pm
Katina walked in the city and noticed the T Tower. Her face made a small smile. She was in eye distant of the tower. She walked toward the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeria woundered threw the shadows watching the city shuffle busy.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff