Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm
Kree stepped back and found himself in he corner. "I-Im sorry." He didnt understand it, this day was going all screwy and it was making him dizzy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:11 pm
Mayumi sighed.
Why'd you do that? He doesn't like you, idiot. It's his job to flirt with you.
Reluctantly, she knew it was true.
"No.. Mori, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." She said, standing up quickly. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, and left, almost at a run out of the room.

[[What? Domo? O__O?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Mori sighed, and pressed his index and middle fingers to his temples. He closed his eyes, resting his elbows on his knees.
"Great." He muttered, then stood up and left the room.

Kazou Smiled kindly.
"No...I understand." He said, then went in to kiss him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 pm
Kree didnt know if he should resist or not, but he didnt. He leaned forward and touched his lips to Zuu's, he carefully brought up his arm and wrapped them around Zuu's neck.

((OOOOOO, 1st kiss, yay.)) blaugh heart  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:00 pm
[[xDDD]]

Kazou smiled against his lips, then parted the kiss.
"It's alright." He repeated. Had this boy just kissed back?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 pm
Kree placed his face into Zuu's chest and held onto him. "I know....Im sorry, Im not use to this....I've never even held anyone like this before...its...strange." He smiled and pulled closer to him.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm
Kazou blushed at the question he was going to ask.
"So your gay?" He blurted out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Karin was skipping class, plus she didn't feel like being taught by Chuu. She thought he was a useless bum and had asked her grandfather many times to get rid of him. But he niver did because he was 'great' with most of the students, and just happened to be best friends with Sakito, her distant cousin, and the only monitor.
So Chuu's butt was saved from her for now.

As Karin was walking by the front gates she spotted Travis from afar, and was somewhat drawn to him. She couldn't help it he looked so.. Handsome? is what she thought.
A suddend gust of wind cause her papers to go flying all over the court yard, causing one of them to blind Travis. Karin was so embarased, she turned bright pink.

s n o m i s

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Sakito blabbed on about his lesson on the ancient Roman Republic, and after telling the class to read their text books he finally sat down with a sigh.
His mind aimlessly went to Shiori, and how she never seemed to react to his feelings in public. Not that it bothered him, he could still get her in the dorm, but he still wanted to find a way to meet her more often. Then again it was against school rules.

He looked over to Yummi evily, he had just found a perfect job for her to do. When she spotted him looking at her, Sakito motioned for her to come up to the desk. Why not take advantage of free labor? Plus no student could reject because he was the only monitor for now. He handeled a small evelope that was addressed to Shiori, which he would get to her by using Yummi.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:32 pm
Travis reached his long arm to open the door but stopped suddenly-pulling it back and placed both hands over his nose.
“God! What is that stank?!” Travis seethed through his locked teeth.
A sickeningly sweet smell burned in his nostrils.
What is that??
Sure, Travis was always more aware of smells and movements than the average person because of the time he spent in wolf form, but he had never come across such a disgusting scent before.
He breathed through his mouth so he wouldn’t smell it again; he was convinced he could taste it on his tongue now. He ignored it and reached for the handle again.

Why am I even here right now? I could take off right now…leave it all behind. I’m sure I could reach the other side of the world in a few days if I wanted, maybe even a day if I pushed myself hard enough…

The mental image appeared behind his eyelids reminding him of the answer.
His mother’s smiling face.
Even when smiling her face held certain sadness to it.

Though Travis was vaguely aware of others around he paid little attention to them… that is, until something smacked against his face totally breaking him from his thoughts.
His first reaction was of course, more anger.
“What the….” Travis ripped the paper from his face. It smelled of that sweet stench.
A thin slice in his skin formed on his cheek. He crumpled it in his fist and threw it like a baseball away from him. Annoyed, Travis turned in the direction the paper had blown from, a glare already on his face. A girl. With a stack of the same papers in her hands.
He ignored her embarrassed expression and snapped his head back away from her direction and instead turned his death glare up at the school again.

He pulled in a deep breath of the gross smell, stubbornly refusing to let it hold him prisoner like this. It burned again but he continued breathing it in, one breath at a time.

haruxxx
Crew

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 pm
{{ LMAO, Travis' reaction man razz }}

Karin, embarased as much as she was, was rudly offened by the way he treated her paper, and how he had just ignored her. No guy ever ignored her, so this really ticked her off. And he seemed to be reactiong weirdly to a smell. She thought for a second about the new Gucci perfume she had just bought. That certainly did not smell horrible to her.

This boy had just gone from being the most gorgeous hunk, to a dirt bag in her eyes, yet she still felt compelled to go up and get a little more information on him.

She scooped up her crumpled paper, and silently stormed over to him. Instead of greeting him like she had planned to do, she just pushed buy him and into the building by herself, with her head held high.

{{Lmao, bitchy eh?}}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 pm
[[Lul, Lul. What should be in the envelope? O . o]]

Yuumi nodded and trotted out of the classroom to where Shiori Endou was--which happened to be her older brother's class. Completely ignoring him, she entered and heard a male chorus of "Oh, it's Yuumi-Chan~!". She politely interrupted Miss Endou. "This is for you." Yuumi said, handing the envelope to her brother's teacher, and quietly exited the classroom to return to her own.

The rest of the students resumed their textbooks and papers.

...From....Sakito....? Shiori raised a brow as she opened the envelope.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 pm
'In a sense...' He thought to himself. "Yes, I am." He blushed and looked up at him, his grey eyes glimmered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm
{{ Lmao, I dunno i seriously dont know biggrin }}

Sakito grined at Yummi as she came back to the class room. He hoped that Shiori could make something out of the jewery he bought. He didn't feel like attaching a note to it or anything. He thought it would be enough by itself..

All he really wanted was to see Shiori more, and he hoped that wouldn't be too much.

{{sigh. Lame attempt at the mystery envelope.. if you want you may add a note biggrin }}

s n o m i s

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm
[[haha! Just perfect! How could he pass that up? ]]

The girl stomped over in his direction, well in the direction of the school’s entrance really. He could tell she was pissed too.
What, did she really expect him to return the paper?
He rolled his golden eyes unconsciously, a habit that was deeply imbedded in him.
Right. Like THAT would happen. It was even hard to imagine such an action from him.
When she was close enough to do so, she pushed passed him rudely.
Definitely pissed. He confirmed.
That smell…it was definitely coming from her too.
A gust of it hit him in the face like a slap when she went passed and then again when the door closed behind her.
His legs moved him to follow her before his mind even made itself up.
He could care less if someone was mad at him, not like it was anything new.

He yanked the door open and rushed in after her. He had to know what that was, what had effected him so.
He barely made two strides before he was right behind her.
He reached his steel grasp around her arm and yanked her to a halt.
His full lips parted-he was planning to demand to know about the smell but for some reason his words blurted out into something else entirely.
“Your stupid paper hit me in the face.” He said coldly, his eyes narrowed.
Only then did he realize how icy she was under his hot hand. The cold seeped through her shirt even.

[[Stubburn that he is 3nodding ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games