Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:37 pm
Yeah they ended the 423 chapter with kakashi's head getting impaled with a nail..so he might die. But i doubt it. If so my bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:49 pm
O.O omg, the way they end 424- I dont want kakashi to die. seriously, he was like the best character, in my book at least. if they make him die i swear...I'll....well i dont know but im gonna be really really pissed. smile  

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 am
If Kakashi dies then I'm gonna petition on the web or something...I dunno. But he's ZE AWESOMMEST character in the book...if he dies, well I have no idea what I'm gonna do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm
Latest Chapter:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/428/01/

Konohamaru does some sweet fighting.  

Dark-Ninja70

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm
Konohamaru kicks a**! i can't believe he was able to learn rasengan and furthermore stand a chance vs. a pein. that was amazing. I thought for sure he was a deaden.

I think Kakashi is still alive just barely. he still hasn't resolved everything in his story and he is just to cool to die. it looks like in the next chapter all the peins are going to leave konoha to find naruto in the mountains. I soo thought shizune was dead. i'm glad she didn't. My guess is sakura will heal kakashi in a symbolic student saves teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm
In 429 I think someone pissed Pain off and now he know where Naruto is at  

May_Black

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:50 pm
shizune is dead. =/ and pein has blown up most all of konoha and now is going to look for naruto. However, I'm not sure if I am right but that technique or summon the peins used for blowing up most of konoha. did the one frame show all but 1 pein falling dead? if pein is going to take naruto on 1 on 1 pein is done for even if it is the heaven realm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 am
OMG
Naruto gotten so much stronger and he doesn't look any different except that he has freaky eyes  

Dripples

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:03 pm
i love chapter 430. Naruto is a beast. He changed his look quite a bit. Obviously he's now wearing the 4th hokage like fire cloak thingy. and he has the giant scroll like Jariaya did. He's soooo much stronger than jaraiya now its not even funny. He also summoned 3 huge toads! thats a record or something.

predictions for 431: the fight between pein and naruto begins. and it gets heated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 pm
I wanna see Tsunade's real power though...and this chapter SHE JUST SAT THERE NOT DOING ANYTHING @!$#@%#!^%#@  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:35 am
Thats because her real pwoer is limited to what she showed when fighting with orochimaru when they tryed to make her hokage etc....
Plus she was probably in his max just keeping her eyes open.

BTW did you know that Misato is actually the akatsuki leader ?
I am not totally sure though, but i read from a spoiler page which was in japanese that he is O_____O
((My firefox translates japanese pages into romanji.))

Hmm and but i am certain..... currently konohamaru has done the best developement. I mean he is same age as naruto was when fighting Zabuza. But difference is he already knows like shadow clone and rasengan xP
Oh and defeated that body thingy alone -,-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 am
Eris5
shizune is dead. =/ and pein has blown up most all of konoha and now is going to look for naruto. However, I'm not sure if I am right but that technique or summon the peins used for blowing up most of konoha. did the one frame show all but 1 pein falling dead? if pein is going to take naruto on 1 on 1 pein is done for even if it is the heaven realm.

What makes you think that naruto would easily defeat Pein one on one ?  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:24 am
OMG i am just reading the 431 chapter...
Tsunade got so owned xD I mean come on she got saved by naruto xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:33 am
Okay... Well there has been disscussion about having sage mode in this guild..... Well lets just forget that right? i mean.......
Just look at size of those rasengans!!?!?  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 am
agreed. sage mode is a bit strong. X_X Naruto is just rampaging on Pein. and when I said i think naruto could take pein 1 on 1 i meant if pein only had one body then naruto would demolish him. which is apparent with how the fight is going in 431. however pein hasn't implemented heaven or hell realms which should be the toughest.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff