Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 pm
"Yeah and my birthday isn't until 2 months. But cool board," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:09 am
Azar smiled at two of them. "I'll take you two for rides until you get your own boards" He said with a smile.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm
"Cant wait!" Emerald said with a smile. She went to the fridge and grabbed a coke.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:05 pm
Caryln woundered the city. She felt a cold breeze. She felt something new is coming. She looked over the ocean and spotted the titans tower. She let out a sigh and walked away from her spot. She sat at a park under a tree and pulled out a book from her bag.  

3lephant

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:47 pm
"Mm, sounds cool Azar but I don't think I want a board though. But maybe my brother will since he always tells me beacause he wants to fly. Since well you nkow he doesn't have any powers," said Nightstar. "But nice affar though."

Starfire walked in with a birthday bag present for Azar. It was from her, Nightfire, and her husband Robin/Nightwing. Inside the bag was a new pair of jeans, book, and some cool gloves that had special orbs on them. "Here you go Azar. Happy birthday," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:44 am
"Thanks." Azar took the present and tore the wrapping paper off. He smiled at the present and hugged Starfire quickly. "Thank you." He repeated. Then he looked at Nightstar. "Are you sure? I can fly, but I'm still going to love using this board." Azar said as he slipped on the gloves. He would put on the jeans later.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:47 am
Emerald smiled at the presents and the happyness with her family. She noticed a shadow form outside from the corner of her eye. She quickly looked and noticed it gone. She brushed off whatever was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 am
Azar licked the remains of syrup from his mouth before looking around. "I'm heading outside. I wanna see how fast this board goes." He said. Why don't you try hunting something that flies fast with that board? It'll be a nice way and you'll get a meal. Azar froze and gulped. The voice had to keep reminding him what had happened.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 am
Starfire felt Azar's embrace and said, "Why you are welcome."

"Yeah, I'm sure Azar. I'll just watch you fly or go do something else," said Nightstar as she finished rh pancakes. "Ok, well I'll be outside, I want to get out in that fresh air now," she said as she flew out of the main room and to the roof.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am
Azar ran after Nightstar. Once on the roof, he threw the board off the roof. "Let's see this thing in action." He jumped after the board and landed on top of it. Instantly, the board sped up and Azar put his arms out to balance himself. He began laughing in happiness.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:29 am
Emerald flew out of the main room and onto the roof watching her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am
Then Nightstar felw into the air and flew with Azar. "Besides when I lfy like this, I feel free," she said to Azar. She then flew up towards the clouds,made herself fall from the sky, and caught hersefl before she could ht the roof. She then felw more around and around with Azar.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:37 am
Azar smiled. "I know the feeling." It was the same feeling he experienced when he was in an animal form. Though it was nice to fly on a board as a human and get to feel the wind in his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 am
Nightstar just loved always talking to Azar. "Huh, love the fresh air," she said with a smile on her face.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 am
Emerald smiled and sat on the edge and summoned an apple. She bit into it enjoying the moment.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff