Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 am
ok, post your profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 pm
Username:Shinigami Hyuuga Kioji
Rp name:Kioji Hyuuga()
Elements?:Fire
Bloodline/Clan?:(hopefully hyuuga)
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online) few(1-12) hours a day
Why do you want to join the leaf?
i love the leaf village its my favorite village ever
How can you better the leaf village?
i think i can better it by being a great Hyuuga(hopefully) and a ninja who will help and give almost anything for his village and will never leave it and protect it to the best of my ability
Give an Rp example:
Kioji walked into an unknown area filled with tall trees. The forest had an ominous feeling to it and was very quiet. Kioji closed his eyes and made the tiger hand Sign. Then Kioji opened his eyes and a whitish ring came from in between his eyes and his pupils were white surrounded by a faded black circle and most of his eye was white and veins coming from each side of his face. "Byakugan" he said silently to not course any load sound that my trigger something bad. Kioji then peered in to the forest with his byakugan to find that there had been nothing but a few animals sleeping and some traps set up by hunters or other ninja. Eventually he had found his way out of the forest and back home. Kioji then reverted his eyes back to normal and sat down for a rest he was drained.(one i used for clan app if thats ok if not i will do another one)  

Kioji_Tamer

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

onnamiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 am
Username: onnamiko
Rp name: Eclair Masuile
Elements?: Water and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: She is a princess from France.
Have you read the Starter Forum? No. I've been here before, I wasn't sure whether I should or not. >.<
Demon?: None
Activity: I get on everyday just about.
Why do you want to join the leaf?: I used to be in the leaf village. But my father forced me back into France...

How can you better the leaf village?: I'll try as hard as I can to help make it a btter place. I'll protect who needs protecting and fight for them.

Give an Rp example: Eclair crouched down, holding her kunai close. She jumped when she heard something crack and turned towards it, shooting her kunai in that direction. "Hrah!"
When she noticed no one was there, she breathed out and regained her composure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:34 pm
shinigami - post ur profile
onimiko - read the starter forum, and make a longer rp sample  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm
Username: KitsuneyJenfner
Rp name: Ryuu no Dinza
Elements?: Wind, Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Before now, the average I was on was a couple of days a month at the most. Now, I should be on at least once a day, if not more.
Why do you want to join the leaf? One, because it is the Village I feel most comfortable in, and the only Village I know a fair amount of.

How can you better the leaf village? I could create some new jutsus, (when I'm at the appropriate rank) do missions no one else will do, and lay down my (character's) life for it.

Give an Rp example:
Dinza steadied herself on the thin beam beneath her, a wide smile on her face. Her smile was so wide, her eyes were closed from the force of it. Her arms were held out on either side of her body, and she swayed from momentary loss of balance, but Dinza knew she wouldn't fall off. Regaining her balance, Dinza ran the rest of the plank, her melodious laughter ringing through the air, mocking fate from more than eighty meters above ground.
Once she reached the end, Dinza turned right back around and mock soldier marched back across. In the middle she stopped her march, stood straight as a board with arms stiff on either side of her body. Then, she saluted, making a small "hut!" sound before stiffly turning again and continuing her march.
"Major Dinza, at your service!" She announced to the world, saluting at the air with a very serious look on her face. But the seriousness shattered when she sputtered and laughed at how silly she must have looked at that height... not that anyone could see her at eighty meters. Dinza waved at a flock of birds flying nearby before running down the plank, onto the nearby building and proceeded to street level.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:44 pm
dont post your profile until Reiko tells you to.  

xLytez

ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 pm
Username: ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4
Rp name: Toshiro Uchiha
Elements?: Fire and Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: Sharingan/Uchiha
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: N/A
Activity: (how often you are online) Almost everyday
I'm joining the leaf village because my girlfriend told me to
I can better the leaf village by becoming an awesome ninja and protect others
Give an Rp example:
One day Toshiro was minding his own buisness relaxing under a tree.

All of sudden a kunai hit the tree right above his head.

"Damn!" Toshiro said as he realized there was a paper bomb attached to it. He jumped away just in time to escape the explosion. "Who the hell did that?"

"WATER STYLE:WATER DRAGON JUTSU!!!!" A rouge ninja yelled doing hand signs.

"Water Dragon Jutsu?" Toshiro said. "Sharingan," Toshiro yelled, "your jutsu is now mine!" He finished with a smile as he did the exact fifty-four hand signs as the rouge ninja and unleashed the same jutsu.

"What?! An Uchiha?" He asked confused.

"That's right!" Toshiro said as his water dragon crashed through his opponent's and right into him. "And that's that." He finished as he closed his eyes sighed and walked away.

The rouge ninja then stood up and said, "Hey . . . don't count me out just yet . . . " The injured ninja then ran at Toshiro with a kunai in his hand.

"Don't do it . . . " He said without turning around.

"DIIEEE!!" The ninja said attempting to stab Toshiro.

"Oh surely not me," he said as he turned grabbed the ninjas wrist and killed him with his own kunai, "I can read your movements."

"D-damn you . . ." The ninja said as he fell to the ground and died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 am
KitsuneyJenfner - post ur profile
ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4 - longer rp sample
cheatfreak23 - longer rp sample  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 pm
we need to see an rp sample at least 8 lines, or a very well written one a bit less  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 pm
Username:Alquillya.
Rp name:Blasius Uchiha.
Elements?:Katon.
Bloodline/Clan?:Sharingan, Uchiha. In Application Process.
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes.
Demon?:No.
Activity: (how often you are online)Almost everyday. 2 hours a day minimum.
Why do you want to join the leaf?The Uchiha Clan Is Based in the Leaf Village.

Appearance: User Image

How can you better the leaf village?:I am willing to devote myself to the protection of the members of The Leaf Village, even if it is by my sacrifice.

Give an Rp example:
Blasius Arrives at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. There are two masked men in the shop.

"Excuse me, May I have a Miso Ramen?" Blasius asks the owner.
"Sure!" Says the owner, beginning the ramen.

One man looks to the other and nods.

The other nods back, and they both jump up and one puts a sword to the owners neck.

"Dont Struggle old man!" Said the other man. "All we want is your money. Then we'll leave!"

Blasius stands and kunai drop down his sleeves.

"No Heroes Boy! You try to save him and we slash your throat!" States the man, threateningly.

Blasius Lifts his ninja headband and shows his sharingan.

The Men gasped.

"You are the enemies of all things calm. Therefore, You must be eradicated! Remember my Name, for it will be the last you hear! Blasius Uchiha!" Barked Blasius, as he flashed behind them. Their bodies drooped to the floor, blood spilling from their necks. As their bodies hit the floor, Blasius moved back to his seat.

"Now. How about that ramen?" Said Blasius, smiling.  

II Bleys II

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:38 am
ok, post your profile. did you give an application for sharingan and pay for it? if not, go to the bloodlines and clans forum and do that now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 pm
Username: Hinata-hinamori
Rp name: Hina
Elements?: Earth
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuuga
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) Maybe 2-5 hours a day
The leaf is a strong village filled with loyal and excellent ninja.
I have a great abilitie in RPing and I have a great knowlegde about naruto owning and reading almost all the manga and information books.
Give an Rp example:
Cooing, the birds sit in the high branch as the wind russled their feathers. The sun beat down on the forest below making all things dark feel light. Suddenly, leaf brust around the floor. A kunai swiftly flew over the ground, priecing a tree to its core. Hina ran trough the branches, her eyes detrimeined and brave. She turn and threw multiple kunai and shruiken at her target all deflected, hitting branches, teh ground and tree, one slicing at her arm. Blood slowly poured over her jacket staining it red. SHe dashed behind a tree and stealthly manurved threw leaves and pine.  

Hinata-Hinamori

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm
did you fill out an application and pay for the byakugan. also, please consider joining rock, becuase they are in dire need of members. you can still be in the hyuuga clan even if you aren't in leaf.
if not just post your profile  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces