Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flutter824

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm
after the door did not open he went home  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 am
Hikari sat by the door, tears falling quitely.She waited patiently untill the Mizukage returned.All Hikari had was time for now.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:27 pm
She stood and took her leave.Hikari headed for her house.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:56 pm
Sengetsu walked into the office."sorry for being late..." he paused deciding ot clarify what he was late for."I'm suppposed to be taking som test for the seven swordsman position you told me to come back later so i'm here."  

xLytez

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Oroami came to the Office, seeing Sengetsu he smiled "Wait in my office as i get the others," Oroami vanished  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 am
Marina arrived at the Mizukage's office, Breathless with her shirt covered in blood form her hand. She ripped a peice off of her shirt and wrapped up her hand. "Mizukage! I need to speak with you right away!" she said still gasping for air.  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:03 pm
Oroami appeared, "What is it?" he asked worriedly with a serious look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:32 am
"Oroami can i..." wize paused, "Did I interrupt something?" he said as he seen oroami was worried and marina, who was in the blood soaked shirt which was baldy torn, yami manifests itself as a dark figure beside wize. "I smell bloood." yami whispers in it's usual dark and sinister voice.

ooc: hector you might want to do a new thread for profiles and delete the old ones.  

Wize5

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Rinzo walks in and takes a minuet to speak. looking at the mizukage he says. "I know you from somewhere" Rinzo proceeds to speak with a little confidence "I am a simple man and i would like to make this village my home land. I'm only a academy student but im pretty sure i can grow to be one of the most powerful ninja in history with the proper training. I thought it would be a smart thing to come by and speak to the mizukage himself and make sure I had his blessing before entering the class room. With a small shift of his feet he bows to the kage and takes two small steps back giving him his space. "My name is Rinzo and I don't talk much but when i do its important." Rinzo's small but muscular body gleams in the light as he smiles at the kage. Then he looks at the girl soaked and blood and the other mysterious ninja next to him he gives his pardon for interrupting what seems to be a very important situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Sengetsu sat down, and nodded."ofcourse." he closed his eyes and seemed to be in a dormant state similar to sleep.  

xLytez

Wize5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:14 pm
Yami looks at the new person and becomes formless and rapidly moves over to Rinzo and appears to start sniffing him. "I smell good talent, desire, and what's this oh a darkness i think i shall indulge in this darkness..." In a commanding voice wize says, "Enough yami, your startling the guest, plus we have more important matters at hand." Yami resumes his place beside wize and returns to his previous form as a dark figure.

OOC: i just got approval from eris that yami can have a mind of it's own as well as a form.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:20 pm
Rinzo turns and looks at the ninja walking towards him. He quickly places his hand on his blade. Just in case the ninja was to make a move his sword would cut him like scisors through paper. Knowing by the ninjas nature that he is way stronger he knows he would have to out smart him to get a single swing in. Seeing he means no harm rinzo lets go of his blade. He turns to the ninja. Im looking for the owner of this blade. He shows him the red and black blade etched in an ancient language Counter/kasuniagi.  

Kinkaru death

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:41 pm
Sengetsu watched the shinobi."You are starting to intrigue me...care to spar?" he asked his red eyes glinted as he spoke as he stood up and extended his hand to the ninja."I am Sengetsu Uchiha." he spoke his name almost as if he really could care less himself. "what rank are you, anyway?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff