Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 am
Zann eyed the strange kunai suspiciously. For a fleeting moment he was prepared to say no, but thought better of it. If this worked, he may be stronger through ways that he didn’t know about. There’s always a first time for everything.
“’Yes’ is my answer.” Zann said confidently, showing no traces of his doubts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 am
"it will work and yes it will hurt" Zeramaru said as he tossed the kunai into the air as he took another one.
"this will test your brain...i wanna know if you can take it" Zeramaru said then showed the two kunai. Strangely it was blunt
"a perfect ninja must think. Use the kunai to cut through rock." Zeramaru said as he handed it to them then put two bags of sand on the ground.
"think"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:29 am
((brb, and I’m thinking it right now…sand? Hmm.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 am
Xiah followed what zeramaru said, too think  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 am
(yeah nobody posting so i double post)
Xiah focused his chakra on the kunai and threw to the bag of sand, the tip of the kunai hit the sand but the other parts were outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 am
Zeramaru looked at what xiah did but did not give a reaction but slowly started to sit.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 am
Zann put his hand into the bag of sand and drew out a handful, then slowly let it fall back in. He had a brainwave, and decided to test it out. Taking a handful of sand, he made some seals,
“Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)”
His palm lit up with bright flames, heating up the sand. The silicon dioxide in the sand formed sharp shards of glass in his palm. While still in a red-hot liquid state, Zann placed his blunt kunai in his palm of red-hot liquid. The glass began to form around the kunai, making it needle-sharp as he molded it with his chakra. He then flung it at the boulder, infusing his wind chakra in the kunai to make it sharper, hoping it will go through.

((You can decide whether or not it will go through cuz I don’t know if I “pass”))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 am
After a few hours Xiah almost perfected it, Xiah focused and threw the kunai
(same with me)  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 am
((All hail chemistry lessons!!
Xiah--don't you have school btw?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 am
(no, today is rosh hashanah even though i am a christian, my school closed down for the day dont you?)  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:06 am
((No I live in Hong Kong so it’s 10pm right now. I’m assuming you live in America? That’s where most people in the guild live in.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 am
(yeah, and wow you good at english)  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:15 am
((lol thanks, that's because I go to an English school. Enough oocing, we're spamming the place up blaugh When's Havock posting?!?!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:17 am
Xiah looked at Zeramaru, but it seemed like he had no emotions.  

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 am
Zann put his hands in his pockets and waited patiently for Zeramaru’s verdict, tapping his foot against the snowy ground. The falcon on his shoulder was regarding Xiah with an inquisitive look, trying to decide if he’s a worthy boy.
((I g2g cya tmr…or tonight for you guys.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff