Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:17 pm
Wait... isn't kurai going to keep his account, even after he leaves high school?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:18 pm
Wait... isn't kurai going to keep his account, even after he leaves high school?  

Icarus7

Sarasan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:20 pm
I'm really confused. . . Do I need to have my profile accepted, or can I just start rping now?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:35 pm
once you post your profile up..you can post anytime you want..theirs no need to wait until your profile is accepted, in fact, the profiles are only thier to let others see what your character is like.  

Ai`
Crew

super faggot

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:41 pm
hey guys, its grand to be back after such a long time. I;ve been having some...problems, in the real world...but im back now, good to see you all again ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:55 pm
When are most people online cause i havent talked to many people since ive been here.  

Caliber

Anxious Seeker

Icarus7

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:08 pm
Make that one more person.

Angeltrinity is usualy on 8-10 pst.
I'm usually on 2-whenver pst. (4-whenever for me.)
Others? I haven't memorized them yet. Why do I only have an idea of Tiff's time? sweatdrop It's all about being the only ones there. Like if every night you and Joy went on from 7-10 your time, you would know that she's on from 7-10 your time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:25 pm
Ha, lol ya Icarus is right, I dont come on till late on the weekdays, but on Friday,Saturday,and Sunday you should see me much earlier ^_^  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:33 am
Kev., sorry... forgot about the battle somehow... can you delete that last post or edit it just to be OOC? Sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:55 am
Icarus7
Kev., sorry... forgot about the battle somehow... can you delete that last post or edit it just to be OOC? Sorry...

Okay, don't worry, I'll change it but do you want to coninue now or do you have something else in mind ??  

Kevin Kun

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:10 am
Kevin Kun
Icarus7

Okay, don't worry, I'll change it but do you want to coninue now or do you have something else in mind ??

I'll change it now. However I have a bad feeling that it will go on forever.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:14 am
Icarus7
Kevin Kun
Icarus7

LOl I had that thought too but lets not make it that long but then you must attack, I had only used minor damage weapons because it's only sparring but I don't know, It is up to you.  

Kevin Kun

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:24 am
Kevin Kun
Icarus7
Kevin Kun
Icarus7

LOl I had that thought too but lets not make it that long but then you must attack, I had only used minor damage weapons because it's only sparring but I don't know, It is up to you.

Ya, I only used minor weapons too... ninja
xd blaugh xd blaugh
It would be easier to do rock paper scissors and then have a debate about who cheated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:37 am
Wait...about who cheated, rock-paper-scissors, what is that ??
And a debate, Yayness *Secretly calls lawyer in the back by a corner "Psst, I need you now, come on, it's important......"whispers something*  

Kevin Kun

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:41 am
xd

Have you heard of the game Stranger's Wrath? You have animals as ammo. Not in a cruel way, not at all. More like bees are bullets, squirrels attract enemies, a few things explode though (they were mean anyway.) on their own, and I forgot the others. Well, what if you could shoot puppies so that noone fights? Or domos! Instant kill domos of death!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games