Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm
Kevin walked over to the window and said,"Yeah they're pretty cool."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:46 pm
"If only I was awake when the sunrise came up." Emerald said as she enjoyed the bright sky.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Kevin smiled and said," Mabey you should spend the night on the roof like Scourch does every night."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 pm
"I dont know I might roll off." Emerald said with a small laugh.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Kevin smiled and said,"Don't worry, I'm sure someone would save you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm
"At 1 AM...sure" Emerald said sarcasticly.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:10 pm
thes270
Kobi smiled and said,"I hope I never have to deal with the council."

"I hope I won't have to eathier. I say those councel people should be fired from their job since they do such a crapy job on it anyways. Besides maybe I don't want to be queen," said Lyra as she sat up and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 am
Kobi put his arm around Lyra and said,"Don't worry. I'm srue you'd make a great queen."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 pm
Lyra felt Kobi's arm around her and she looked at him. "At times I don't think I'm that sure if I even want to be queen. I think I just ratehr be the leader of this team instead of ruling a kingdom," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"Either way you've got something to look forward too. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm
"Well, you are a hero now. since your parents and sister are uper heroes," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Kobi sighed and said,"I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a hero. I've pretty much spent my whole life being taught how to harm others and that its survival of the fittest. I'm just not sure if I could let people put their trust in me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm
"Hm, I can teach you to be a hero and so can your parents. For what I know you parents are good teachers," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Kobi looked down at his feet and said,"But what if my parents don't accept me. What if after they get to know they cast me aside." He then puased for a moment before saying,"I don't want to be alone anymore."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm
"Hm, Kobi you don't have to worry about that in this team. From what I've hear my moma had a darkside and a dark pearl in her heart that made her darkside. She was afraid of everyone rejecting her for she's been through that ever since she was little. Until the Titans took her in as their own and showed what real family was for she's an orphane. Then when she met my dad, your parents, and everyone else that was in her team she felt loved by them all. Everyone in her team had something bad about themselves but in time that didn't matetr anymore for everyone acted like a family and friends. even though my mom was afraid for her darkside to kill everyone and so on, evryone in the team didn't care about that. for they only cared about being friends," explained Lyra.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff