Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 pm
Rose wrapped her arms around him, "Awesomeosomeosomeosomeonesses!" She said. "Shall we go on then?"

((Basically I'm saying Awesome, but i had to exaggerate .. Sorry...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm
((lol))

"ya... get on, we can get there faster if we do it my way" he turned around and bent his knees so she could get on his back  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 pm
She looked at him, hesitating, but got on. "Okay, your way then!" She wrapped her arms around him again and put her chin on his shoulder, "Let's go!" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:36 pm
he grinned evily "hold on tight!" i hope this hill is steep enough he rand and jumped off the edge of the hill and when he landed he slid down the hill almost like he was grinding a rail on a skateboard  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:38 pm
"You are CRAZY!" She said laughing as she did held on to him, "But then again, I love you for that!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:39 pm
he laughed "were almost there" then he stopped smiling whe he realized something bad  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Rose noticed the sudden expression change, "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm
"this hill is too steep" he jumped and rolled out from under Rose then grabbed her and held her close to him and he landed on his back and started to roll down the hill  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Rose sighed in relief, but was taken by surprise when she was tossed and later tucked right into him. She held on, "I thought it was something else. She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm
they slowed down as they reached the bottom of the hill and he just laid there looking up at the sky that was spinning in circles around him with Rose ontop of him  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 pm
"You okay?" Rose asked as she put her fingers through his hair. She wasn't feeling that dizzy for some reason though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:58 pm
he closed his eyes tightly "ya i will be ok" he opened his eyes and saw Rose staring back into them  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm
When he opened his eyes, she just smiled and then leaned down and kissed him gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm
he wrapped his arms around her adn held her close as they kissed  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:08 pm
She kissed him a little while longer and then unwillingly broke it. She looked at him, "We should head down now." She put her forehead to his, still lgazing into his eyes.

((okay, goodnight! I've got to sleep now...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff