Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 am
Coryn was . . . stunned to say the least. His eyes were wide the entire time she was talking. When she kissed him his eyes softened and his tail moved so that he gently stroked her cheek. "Thank you my vyallah . . . I needed to hear you say those words . . . they mean so much . . ." he said softly and then gently lifted her off of his snout and placed her next to him and smiled at her. "I won't think of myself as a monster . . ." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:53 am
Karelym almost laughed at how wide her love's eyes were. Was it truly so surprising that she loved him so much, and without concern for his forms? The tail stroked her cheek and she leaned into the stroke with a smile. He'd called her vyallah..at that moment, she felt a unique sense of bliss wash over her..something soothing and warm.

As she was set beside him and smiled at, she nodded, "Good. Because I would be very, very cross with you if you did, my love." Her tone was only partially teasing. Karelym continued smiling as she sat down cross-legged beside Coryn. Something occured to her, and she wasn't sure how to bring it up.."I'd like to have breakfast with you, Coryn..and then I'll need to be on my way if I want to reach Dralezmar by the morning next."

She couldn't think of another way to bring up the subject..but it had to be broached, after all..she couldn't have hordes coming after Coryn..while they might have begrudgingly tolerated the few the dragon killed before..they would be furious if they thought he'd taken their princess. Hoping not to upset the other, she added, "But I'll return soon, no more than two days time. I'll explain things to mother..she'll find someone who might break your bespellment, and in the mean time, I will be able to stay with you and no one will come to bother you." She meant it truthfully, though it was not what would happen.

The people would come after the dragon regardless, perhaps more so if they thought it had tainted their princess..Nadiyr would help Coryn, but even the Queen couldn't stop all of the subjects who would undoubtedly think Karelym a loon if she even attempted to explain things.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:01 am
Coryn backed away from her, feeling like he had been slapped. He knew no one would believe her if she tried to explain things and he felt as though his heart would be ripped out if she left him again. He knew that there would be yet more attempts on his life by people who would hope to free the princess from whatever enchantment they would think he put on her. "No." he said firmly. He couldn't let her leave. It would be a bad thing all around. He had to be strong for this. If worse came to worse, he would bind her to him to stop her from leaving, but he couldn't let her leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:04 am
Karelym's expression became pained as Coryn backed away, "Coryn.." Her tone was soft, pleading. Didn't he realize it hurt her to leave him as well? But this was for his own good, Mother would be able to access the best magick-users and creatures in all of Avaria..

At being told 'no', she frowned slightly and stepped closer to the other. "I have to go Coryn, they'll be worried about me..Mother knows how much I've missed you, she'll know where I've gone. She doesn't know about you being a dragon, so she won't hesitate to send an entire army if that's what she thinks it will take to get me home." Karelym looked up to him, pleading again, "Please try to understand, Coryn. I'll be back to you soon, I don't want to leave..but I have to.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 am
Coryn shook his head. "No. You can't leave!" he insisted, starting to growl. "Don't you get it?! No one will believe you! Your mother maybe, but everyone else will think you've gone looney or that I've placed an enchantment on you and I'll have to kill more and more people in order to save my own life!" he said, practically shouting. Then his expression softened and he looked away. "And then your guards will only tighten up their watch on you . . . and I'll never see you again . . ." he said saddly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:41 am
Karelym stood firmly even as the other began to growl, though her expression became concerned as the other began nearly shouting. He was upset, and reasonably so..but..there was another reason too to go back, someone that would be very happy to find out Coryn was alive. That reaffirmed her need to go.."I'll tell only Mother then, she'll tell the people I've gone on a trip if necessary."

As the other became sad, she stepped closer and placed a hand on his clawed hand, simply holding it there. "The guards can watch what they want, there is no force on Ioron that will keep us apart again..I would sooner die."

This was becoming more and more difficult..she needed to go before it became unbearable, as it was dangerously close to being. "I love you, Coryn..I will come back." She figured that him accompanying her to the border would be too much to ask, so she simply pressed a kiss to the paw before turning and intending to leave the cave. Each step felt like another tear in her heart and her eyes welled up as it indeed felt as though she was losing him again..which was wrong, wasn't it? Karelym would be back, no matter what.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 am
As Karelym walked away Coryn felt as though his heart was being torn from his chest. He continued to watch until she went one step to far. One tear in his heart that he could not bear. He was losing Karelym all over again. And he snapped. "NO!" he roared and leaped into the air, gliding so that he landed in front of her. The only thought going through his mind right now was that he had to keep her with him. Wrapping his tail around her waist to stop her, he raised one of his claws and scratched her arm, drawing blood. He then licked it up with his tongue before causing himself to bleed by biting the tip of his tail and then placing his blood in her mouth. "Bind." he said and removed his tail from her, the deed done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 am
Karelym's heart was breaking with every step..and then she heard a roar. She jumped, this time in slight fright as the other suddenly landed in front of her. It was unnerving no matter who did it. The tail was wrapped around her and her eyes widened, looking up at Coryn before cringing as her arm was scratched. "Coryn, what..?" Coryn's tongue met with her arm, and that was when she realized what he meant to do. She opened her mouth to protest and the other put his own blood in and without thinking, she swallowed just as the other spoke the word.

An electric tingle ran through her, a sign of magick at work and it reached a high point just before stilling..but rather than leave completely, a faint trail now linked her to Coryn and vice versa. She was released from the tail, her face pale and hurt. "Coryn.." The voice was hurt and confused, "..How could you? Coryn..no!"

Unable to deal with the sudden rush of emotions, with the fact that she'd just had her freedom stripped away on a whim, she turned and ran. The Bind would stop her eventually, she wasn't sure yet when..and when her back was turned, thinking that Coryn would stay in his cave, she burst into tears as she ran. Only Coryn could affect her thusly.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:20 am
Coryn watched as she ran . . . running from him. And it hurt. His heart broke as he could smell her tears in the air. He hadn't been thinking at the time. Selfishly wanting to keep her from leaving him, he had accomplished that, but . . . did she even want him any more. He looked at the bracelet that she had made for him and tears pool up as he curled up where he stood and cried. Karelym I am so sorry . . . he thought, full of remorse.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 am
(Beeedddtime. *diez* You motivated me to stay up this late though, haha *givez you a cookie* Congrattts <3)

Karelym ran until she hit something, an invisible wall of sorts..a barrier preventing her from leaving Coryn..from just getting away...Frustrated, she sat down where she had stood, pulling her knees to her chin and wrapping her arms around them. Karelym I am so sorry.

She looked up in surprise, eyes filled with tears as her brow furrowed and she expected to see Coryn..but there was no one..pain and puzzlement warred within her, "Coryn?" There was no response as she spoke..but, the voice hadn't spoken had it? No..it had been remorseful..apologizing..but it sounded as though it had come from in her..mind..bind..that was right! The Bind could give two beings a telepathic link, but only if they were very, very close to begin with. Coryn?

She tried to reach the thought out to the other along that nearly-invisible trail that now bound them. Karelym paused a moment, remembering how sincerely the other had apologized a few moments before..how sad he'd seemed ever since she arrived..how lonely he must have been..You shouldn't have done that, she thought to him, more confident now. But..I was hasty..it hurt me to do it..and so I know it must have hurt you..I am sorry for that..but Binding me..you have trapped me here. How can I help you, if I cannot leave? If I can go no father than you can?

Karelym sighed as she sent a softer thought along, knowing how Coryn's mind tended to work and knowing he could probably use comfort that she wasn't cold enough to deny him. You are still my vyallah, I am not ready to forgive you for Binding me..but I love you just the same, Cor.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 am
((Happy 100th post! *diez too*))
Coryn's head jerked up hearing his name as he looked in the direction that she had gone, but saw no one. Before he could even begin to ponder this, he heard Karelym's voice continue in his head. He remembered the other powers the bind had and was no longer confused. As she scolded him, he only felt worse then before. While her last words cheered him up slightly, he still felt like he was one of the lowest beings in the world. I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm sorry . . . I couldn't bear the thought of losing you again Kar . . . He sighed and curled up once more, the tears no longer flowing, but he still felt lower than the worms in the mud.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 am
(O_O OH SNARKLES! *throws confetti* YAY! *high fivez*)

Karelym heard his response back and hesitated before making her next reply. No, she wasn't quite ready to forgive him..it was another stupid act on his part, like rushing off to slay the dragon..but she loved Coryn, forgiveness would not be too long off. She stood and brushed herself off, looking towards the cave before heading towards it. It had been a minute or so since she'd responded and she said softly, You will never-there was a pause as Karelym entered the cause and finished with, "-Lose me again, Coryn."

Seeing him curled up, scales slick from tears..she couldn't help but regret her actions a little. Karelym stepped slowly closer, pausing when she stood in front of his face. And then wordlessly, she moved forward, going inside the curl and sitting down beside Coryn's neck and leaning against it. "Don't be sad, my vyallah..we are truly unable to part now..and that, " her voice became very soft, "Is how it should be." Karelym leaned fully against the other, placing a hand on one of his scales and holding it there.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 am
((*high fivez, misses, falls to ground asleep*))
When Karelym hand't respnded for about a minute Coryn felt sure that she wasn't going to forgive him. However, upon hearing her response, his eyes darted to fall on her as she came forward. When she leaned against him and he heard her nearly whispered answer, he sighed and settled his head once again. "But you should be able to choose . . . I took that away from you . . ." he said softly and then started to growl. "I'm such an idiot!" he growled out and his claws dug into the ground. If Karelym wasn't resting against his neck at that moment, he very likely would have bashed his head against a wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 am
(Noooo! *pokez you with a cookie*)

Karelym heard the other's response and began to speak before he growled, digging his claws into the ground. She pressed firmly on the scale, "Stop that, Cor!" With sigh, she shook her head, "I was rash..I shouldn't have been so quick to leave, and you would not have been so quick to Bind me..we are both at fault, my love." How could she cheer the other? After a moment, she said with a soft smile, "I forgive you..how can I not? I've never been able to stay angry with you long. You are an incorrigible charmer." Karelym chuckled, pressing a kiss to Coryn's neck.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 am
Coryn turned his head and looked at Karelym. His tail was about to brush against her gently until he saw the blood from when he bit it to Bind Karelym to him. His tail fell to the ground. He didn't want to get Karelym dirty with his blood. He had just temporarily lost one of his ways to be affectionate with Karelym. So he went to the next thing and licked her cheek softly. "Thank you . . ." he said softly, slowly starting to feel better.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff