Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:35 am
((Squee! Beast Boy kitten! Glad to have you back, thes.))

Raven blushed as she noticed Beast Boy staring into her eyes. His eyes were such a nice shade of emerald green. Her blush darkened and she silently thanked herself for having surrounded herself in the energy that made up her astral projection earlier. It would have been terrible if Beast Boy had seen the blush. Raven grabbed Beast Boy in the talons of her raven form and enveloped him in the cold energy. Quickly, she flew through the ceiling and then deposited Beast Boy on the roof. She reverted to her regular appearance as the energy disappeared.

Spectra watched. She remembered hearing about these superheroes before and seeing them on the news. Superman, Batman, Aquaman, they were all familiar to the spirit girl. Hearing the name Sinestro pop up in their conversation, Spectra tilted her head slightly. She had heard that name just a little while ago from the alien male. Levitating down, Spectra said, "I believe I know someone who happens to know Sinestro. Maybe even where he is." It was a long shot and Spectra wasn't even sure if the information as right. It appeared as if the alien, Goldfire, knew something about Sinestro and maybe even his whereabouts. After all, he had mentioned something about a Lord Sinestro.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:55 am
dragonelf213
((Squee! Beast Boy kitten! Glad to have you back, thes.))

Raven blushed as she noticed Beast Boy staring into her eyes. His eyes were such a nice shade of emerald green. Her blush darkened and she silently thanked herself for having surrounded herself in the energy that made up her astral projection earlier. It would have been terrible if Beast Boy had seen the blush. Raven grabbed Beast Boy in the talons of her raven form and enveloped him in the cold energy. Quickly, she flew through the ceiling and then deposited Beast Boy on the roof. She reverted to her regular appearance as the energy disappeared.

Spectra watched. She remembered hearing about these superheroes before and seeing them on the news. Superman, Batman, Aquaman, they were all familiar to the spirit girl. Hearing the name Sinestro pop up in their conversation, Spectra tilted her head slightly. She had heard that name just a little while ago from the alien male. Levitating down, Spectra said, "I believe I know where your Sinestro is." Her eyes didn't dart up to the roof where she had seen the alien land. It was fun to play around with people and this could be quite the chance to cause some commotion.

Of course Sinestro first talked to Goldfire before do anything, but perhaps Spectre had forgotten this. Anyway Goldfire wasn't near her in more. He was dive bombing towards the newly arrived raven! While charging him his energy to prepare for powerful close range blast.
"Watch out!"Beastboy yelled then renembered something and suddenly found himself involuntarily turning into huge dragon! Beastboy was raging towards Goldfire. How dare he try to hurt Raven!" He thought to himself and nearly incinerated Goldfire when he used his firey breath, but Goldfire managed to escape by flying off somewhere.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:01 am
Raven was stunned. She had expected to have been hit by Goldfire's attack as there had been no time to erect a shield around herself. Instead, she was saved by Beast Boy. Her eyes darted over to look at Beast Boy. He was a dragon! When had he ever had the ability to turn into a dragon. "Thank you... Beast Boy." She said, gratitude finding its way into her voice.

((Oh sorry. I guess one of your previous posts confused me and made me think that Sinestro was another name for Goldfire. I think I'll go change my post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:08 am
dragonelf213
Raven was stunned. She had expected to have been hit by Goldfire's attack as there had been no time to erect a shield around herself. Instead, she was saved by Beast Boy. Her eyes darted over to look at Beast Boy. He was a dragon! When had he ever had the ability to turn into a dragon. "Thank you... Beast Boy." She said, gratitude finding its way into her voice.

((Oh sorry. I guess one of your previous posts confused me and made me think that Sinestro was another name for Goldfire. I think I'll go change my post.))

He instectually turned into Dragon like humanoid state where he looked normal only he had dragon like wings on his back and could still breath fire.
"I don't know how I am doing these kind things. They just seem to come instincually. Speaking of instinct..." Beastboy stopped talking midsentence then tried to embrace Raven and even kiss her, but when he was less then an inch he realized he was still female and pointed to his breasts to try and tell raven why he was stopping.

((I edited tihs so he was in female form. I had multiple reasons for doing this.))
(Edot"Ok Clarrfication.
Yellow=Sinestro or Dr. Fate
Gold=Goldfire
Goldenrod=Superman-Prime
Silver=Cyborg Superman
Grey=Gizmo
Red=Robin
DarkRed=Sabbac
Green=Beastboy
Darkgreen=Jadefire
Seagreen=Aquaman
Blue=Superboy
Cyan=Superman
Lightblue=Cyborg
Pink=Jinx
Etc... ))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:05 pm
Argent eyes glowed and red plasma formed around Goldfire and tightned. She looked up at all the new arrivals.

Starfire hands and eyes glowed. She formed a giant ball of energy and sent it toward Sinestro.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Raven nodded her head, stepping a few steps away from Beast Boy. A light blush covered her cheeks. In a quiet voice that was barely audible, she murmured, "Later. We've got other things to do at the moment." Her eyes darted away from Beast Boy to look over at the two Tameraneans as well as the new arrivals. "Looks like we've got a lot of friends over today." She said.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Argent eyes glowed and red plasma formed around Goldfire and tightned. She looked up at all the new arrivals.

Starfire hands and eyes glowed. She formed a giant ball of energy and sent it toward Sinestro.
((Sinestro is long gone and I swear I posted Goldfires escape. If not I'll say it now he's gone.))
Unfournately for Argent Goldfire was no longer there to imprison as he has already taken his leave.
"Shouldn't we go help Robin and the others?" Beastboy replied to Raven.Meanwhile somewhere else in the universe.
"That traitorous b****! I knew I shouldn't really trust that weakingly to finish her off! Next time I promise I'll make sure your life ends my little sister Voriand'r! "yelled a mature female voice.
"Target is in Titans tower!" Said another female voice, but this one was in Jump city and she was tracking someone or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:34 am
Raven nodded her head. "Let's go then." The blush was slowly receding from her face and she flew off to go see if Robin required any help from them.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:42 am
Argent than remebered that there were more downstairs. "Wait what about the others the intruders for downstairs." She grabbed Star and flew back threw a window and entered the main room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm
Dr. Fate and Shazam where waiting outside with Robin, Cyborg, and Jinx.
"Ok, well now I know, but we still have to wait for him to show up."

Beastboy was worried about the recent erratic transformations, so not wanting to risk aciddently turning in himself that could get himself killed midflight he decided to run down the stairs.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 pm
Raven landed on the ground to stand next to Robin, Cyborg, and Jinx. Her eyes flickered to look at the two newcomers. "Who are you two?" She asked, confusion filling her mind though she kept her expression neutral.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 pm
I am the sorcerer Shazam and this is Dr. Fate of the justice league." Replied the old man.
((I can't belive Raven doesn't know about some of the greatest sorcers on earth. Heck Shazam may just be the great sorcerer on Earth!))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:35 am
((Well I don't know them. How about you tell me more about him? Or I can go and search for him?))

Raven nodded her head. Everyone had heard of the Justice League. But why would they come to the Titans for anything? They tended to be able to take care of themselves. "So, why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm
"We sensed a two new magics users in your vacinity that weren't before. Your Jinx and Beastboy!" Shazam replied.
((There it is !
Edit: I am think of not doing the shazam thing at all?
Do you think we it's too late to turn back?
Anyway here is what you asked for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazam_(comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Fate))
Meanwhile a mysterious chinese girl with blond hair was scaring Dr. Light. "Please I don't want to see light that badly!" Dr. Light Screamed and fainted when he woke up he was in Jail and "Fever" had continued her search.
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fever_(DC_Comics)
I just found out about her today. I am finding out about other cool superheroes too when I do my research.There are so many fascinating heroes and villians.
I've been thinking of expanding this into a Guild RP if I can save up enough money turn from a Titan RP to a DC RP that began as a Titans RP and will remain primarly a titans RP. At least for a while.The Big Three I'd really like to add is Justice League, Any and all lantern corps, and The Legion of Super Heroes and "LEGION" The Group the would eventually lead to the formation of the former..))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm
((Thanks for those helpful guides to various characters that I knew nothing about it. Turning back the whole Shazam thing... It hasn't really started all that much, so it's not too late if you want to turn back.))

Raven had already known that Jinx was a magic-user, but the mention of Beast Boy shocked her. Since when could Beast Boy to anything magical?! It was beyond her ablility to answer that question in her own mind, so she voiced her words. "Beast Boy? You can't be serious. He's never done magic and he's not doing it now... Unless..." The strange transformations from earlier flew through her mind. Maybe those had something to do with magic. Dragons were beings of magic, weren't they? Perhaps, that was what had caused the belief that Beast Boy was using magic.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff