Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 pm
It was then that Lily realized they were at a stalemate. She didn't want to kill the creature enless it tried to hurt her or Kir and that didn't seem to be it's intentions, so she couldn't really do anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:58 pm
"Durrahn... good sense... sense you.... sense similar...sense sister..." Durrahn managed to breathe out and then muttered quietly, "Maybe..."
He looked at the angel as if hoping he would call off the girl, but also with what seemed to be concern in his eyes.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:01 pm
"...!" Kir took what the creature said as an indication that he knows where his sister is.
Kir looked over at Lily and waved, trying to tell her to remove her foot from the creature's throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm
Lily slid her foot off the creature stepped away from it relaxing her drawing arm but kept the arrow nocked. "Now, what do you have to say?" she asked the shadow creature.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm
DUrrahn straightened himself out and croaked, "Tent...ac...les touch.... see you... sense y..ou...look for...sister...if att...ack....she kill..." He finished with a gesture at the vampire, hoping he had said what he wanted correctly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:13 pm
"we knew that already," Lily replied, slightly annoyed. "How about something we don't know?"  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:15 pm
Kir sort of understood what the creature was saying. He nodded slightly and crossed his arms. He wondered where he left his notepad, not that it mattered when talking to something like this creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:19 pm
The tentacled from Durahn's back slowly reached out for Kir, touching him softly. The angel would feel the link, possibly even seeing into the creatures own limited thoughts if he had any psychic power. The tentacle retracted, and Durrahn sniffed. He caught a faint scent, so faint he was unsure as to whether or not it was the right person, but it didn't matter. The first chance he got, Durrahn would disappear into the shadows. He began in the direction of the scent.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:22 pm
Lilyfollowed behind him, closely, keeping both hands on her bow. She didn't trust this creature one bit and wouldn't let him slip off if she could help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:22 pm
You mean to tell me that she's here?! Kir thought. He couldn't believe it would be so easy to track down his sister. They were separated in such a harsh manner, and he went here by accident. She should be still captured if he knew any better. He still followed along, hoping it wasn't a trap of sorts. He found his notepad with the pencil still stuck to it on the ground. He picked it up before continuing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm
((I'll be right back, gotta go do something.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Durrahn hissed, noticing that the vampire's bow was still ready to fire. He sniffed again, and recognized something about the scent. Hissing again, he breathed out a few words, "Wind...change...scent...far..." He glanced around for any shadows, but knew the vampire would shoot him before he could submerge himself.
[[I hate making decisions for people. Where should your sister be?]
@Fanatic Kay.]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:30 pm
[[PS- Taking dogs out.]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 pm
(I only just created her lol. She's wandering around looking for strong people. I don't have an actual place for her right now, but I'm thinking Serenity Forest.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:39 pm
(Changed my mind. October Reformatory)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff