Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:47 pm
Akuro watched her go and stood before walking into the other room.
He started to sit down when he noticed a letter under his door, walking over he bent down and grabbed it before sitting on his couch and looking at the letter. It had the seal of his company on it, he opened it started reading it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:25 pm
She soon came out the bathroom,dressed but barefoot and gave her suroundings a glance. She walked slowly down the hall,knowing her master was down there because of her keen scence of smell,his scent was a light sweetish musk. Her smell was floral, like as if she layed in a bed of roses  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm
A smell floated past Akuro's nose....roses......he shook his head and closed the letter placing it back in it's case before looking towards Lilith.
He ran his hand through his hair and started to insult her on her scent but shook his head and held his hand out.
"Come here Lilith."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 pm
She hesitated in taking his hand but then placed it in his,geting closer. He seems calm so maybe he isn't mad at me she thought. Her expression soft and innocent as she glanced at him  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Akuro flipped her hand over revealing her wrist before unwrapping some of the bandage on his hand with his teeth revealing his claws, he put his claws to her wrist and started running it up, cutting her enough to bleed but no deep enough to put the arm out of commision.
"We're going to be heading to a vampire's nest Lilith and you're going ot be my bait."
Akuro held up her wrist to his nose and sniffed it.
"Seems you weren't lying, they say the blood of a virgin is quite tasty so you'll come in handy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm
She felt her blood go cold when he had said the word vampire and he being the bait. Her pupils grew small as she looked at him, alarm and fear clearly visible in her eyes. She tried to pry her wrist out from his grip before he decided to do any more harm to her wrist.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 pm
Akuro's grip on her wrist tightned as she tried to pull loose, Akuro reached up and gripped Lilith's hair before pulling her closer speaking in a low tone.
"Listen Lilith, I promise you now, if you fail this mission. I will kill you, better yet. If you fail me, I'll leave you too them."
Akuro let go of her hair before opening his door and throwing her out the door releasing her wrist in the process.
"Get moving, go straight down the street."
He spoke closing the door behind him and locking it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:48 am
She walked down the street nervously, her breath coming in hard from the pannick. I'm I going to die? she thought to herself  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 pm
A warehouse came into view, it looked abandoned and judging by the rust seemed still abandoned.
Akuro pointed ahead to the warehouse, his arm going over Lilith's shoulder so she could see his clawed finger.
"There, you go in first," Akuro said.
He had noticed her irregular breathing and pushed her foward.
"Calm down, stupid fox. If you don't mess up you don't die, it's that simple."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm
"Yes I understand" she answered, trying to keep her voice calm. She took a deep breath as she walked in the warehouse. Her ears stayed flattened slightly, she was aware of the smells of the vampires, their scent sickly sweet. Her tail swayed as she walked deeper into the warehouse, it was dark but she could see perfectly well  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm
Low hisses could be heard throughout the warehouse as red eyes peeked out of the darkness.
A large creature, with the face of a bat walked out, it had a long lenghty body and it's rib caged showed, it had three talons on it's toes and five clawed fingers.
More of it's kind walked out before a young man in a white suit walked out, his skin pale and his long black hair going down his back, as he adjusted his white gloves his red eyes meeting Lilith's.
"Well, what have we here."
The creatures hissed and started circling Lilith.
"Dinner."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm
She struggled to find words to say but then came up with something, a lie. "I don't taste very good" she spoke softly, hiding her fear perfectly. She looked at the young man,something about him made him seem charming and alluring to her. The sickly sweet smell of the vampires burned her nose slightly as she exhaled a bit shakily,keeping a good distance from them.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 pm
The young man took a few steps foward, his fangs exposing as he stepped more into the light.
"I disagree," the man miled. "I can smell that special blood of yours, a virgin."
The man snaped his fingers causing the creatures to walk foward, one roared only to suddenly freeze up as it's head fell of it's body and it's body fall to the ground.
Akuro stood behind it his clawed hand unbandaged.
"What are you waiting for? get over here. Now."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:49 pm
She ran to her master's side as fast as she could,glancing back at the creatures. She looked once ahain at the young man, feeling uneasy.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:14 pm
The man started to speak but Akuro jumped foward, swinging his claws as he neared the creatures, decapitating each one until eventually he reached the man before making one more motion.
The two stared at each other for a moment before blood sprayed out of his neck onto Akuro, he turned to Lilith and wrapped his hand back up in the bandage.
"That could have gone by a lot quicker," Akuro said. "Had you used some common sense we wouldn't have had to go through that. I'm not tasty..."
Akuro shook his head and walked up to Lilith before wiping the blood of his face.
"Move, get to the corporation, can't believe this. May as well have done it on my own."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff