Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 pm
Ryan frowned. "And why didn't you tell me about her? If you've been taking care of her for the past five years . . . were you planning on keeping her a secret forever?" he asked, his voice starting to gain a bit of a hurt tone. She had adopted this girl and yet . . . even before he was unfaithful to her . . . she never mentioned her . . . not once. It hurt because up till that horrible night, he had never given her a reason not to trust him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Brilyra heard the hurt tone in his voice and didn't exactly think it reasonable. It wasn't as if she'd hidden their child, "No..I would have told you eventually. But..Laelira..was my special treasure. I couldn't risk her being taken away or being frightened if you came around. She doesn't..understand certain things..a man came to her door before, for whatever reason, he scared her and she turned him into a snail and it took me two hours to figure out which snail was him and change him back. Non magickal beings upset her as far as I can tell, unless I'm around. That's why I didn't want you alone with her either..if she did something to you and didn't tell me.."

Brilyra shook her head and squeezed Ryan's hand, "She's got elven magick, it's Fae magick, but it still isn't fairy magick I don't understand it all..I can't trace it or break it as easily.." And then she realized something, "But you have my magick right now..she's never met you before..but she might recognize it.." Her expression became slightly uneasy, "She's..protective of me..so just..just come to me if she tries to come to you alone, alright?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:16 pm
Ryan frowned but nodded. "If . . . you say so . . ." he said, still not completely understanding the stituation, but deciding to trust Brilyra on this one. Then he cracked a small smile and kissed her fingers gently. "You should probably go back to her then, before she thinks that I've stolen you away . . ." he said with a hint of teasing to his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:51 pm
In truth, Brilyra knew little about the elven child. She'd come into Brilyra's life..and ever since the child had clung to Brilyra, calling her mother and whatnot..and Brilyra thought of her as a daughter and loved her dearly...but the child was still a mystery, especially with the looks she sometimes gave, looks belonging on someone far older than little Laelira..

At Ryan's words, and then the gentle kiss on her fingers, a faint smile curved her lips. "You'd like that, wouldn't you," she was referring to the stealing her away bit. She didn't want to let go of his hand..didn't want to leave him..her defenses were being broken in the face of the man she loved above all else..So instead of letting go, she pulled her hand down and wrapped it around his, leading him back to the room. "Don't think I'm letting you out of my sight either, you get into too much trouble without me," she said..playfully?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 pm
Ryan chuckled a bit at her playfulness but at the same time a twinge of guilt ran through him, another definition of trouble popping into his mind, going back to when he was unfaithful. "Well shall we go and wait for the little one to wake up together then?" he asked, kissing her fingers again, starting to trail kisses up her arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 pm
Brilyra nodded, "Yup..although..it might be interesting to see what she'd do to you without me," she cast a smirking grin at Ryan when she glanced at him, shivering at the kisses on her arm and she pulled away at that, simply holding his hand instead..the kisses thrilled her..and she couldn't let that happen..not until she was certain she really wanted to let the other back into her life that way..

(AHH! It didn't send my post *cries*)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:29 pm
((Oh noes!))

Ryan sighed when she pulled away, but didn't press to kiss her more. "Let's go . . ." he said and, still holding her hand, walked back to where they had left the girl. Honestly, he wondered what her real nature was like . . . and he too wondered what she would do to him . . . not that he wanted to find out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 pm
(I know..but I'm better now..cause I'm watching Beauty and the Beast (for the second time today) muwahaha <3)

Brilyra sat down on the couch beside the bed, pulling Ryan down beside her. Laelira was still sleeping soundly, looking for all the world like a lovely little Fae child, sweet and peaceful. "Isn't she wonderful, Rye?" Brilyra was staring at her with a soft, loving expression..and she moved closer to Ryan, leaning with her side against his, her head partially on his chest, partially his shoulder.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 pm
Ryan wrapped one arm around her, holding her close. "I'll take your word for it . . ." he muttered, placing his lips on her head. He felt . . . almost at peace, sitting with her like that. He almost hoped that the girl wouldn't wake up any time soon just so he could continue to spend time with his Brilyra.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm
(I viewed them all! I tried doing it several times but I don't think it worked more than once..X_X. but the numbers went up anyway!)

Brilyra felt an arm wrap around her..and didn't feel like pulling away, instead she simply stayed, moving her left hand to rest it on Ryan's stomache..it almost felt..familial..as if they were a family..mother, father, and daughter.."You'd better, Rye," she teased softly. She remained quiet a moment before glancing up at him, "When I take her home..tonight or tomorrow..would you like to come with me?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 am
Ryan smiled against her hair. "Of course I would . . . I don't like being left alone in this big old house . . . I'd much rather go with you than stay behind . . ." he said, his eyes closing as he gave a contented sigh. He felt that as long at he had Brilyra in his arms . . . nothing could go wrong . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:14 am
Brilyra nodded, "Alright then.." There was a loud knock on the door, and she jumped slightly, startled. "Oh dear..someone probably needs a spell..she rose slowly, lingering against Ryan a moment before standing, "I'll go-" Glancing at Laelira, she hesitated, "Actually..you should probably come with me." She didn't want Ryan answering the door alone, nor staying with Laelira alone..or was it that she simply didn't want to be without him?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 am
Ryan nodded. "Sure thing." he said and stood up as well. He wondered for a bit who could possibly be at the door, but figured it probably was someone who needs a spell like Brilyra said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 am
Brilyra walked out of the room, down the hall to the entrance area as she opened the door..her eyes widening slightly as she made a face at whoever was at the door, though it wasn't visible to Ryan. Shutting the door, she turned to Ryan and made a dismissive hand though she seemed uneasy, "No one important..shall we go back to Laelira?" Brilyra was standing with her hand on the door knob..not seeming like whoever was on the other side was 'no one important'.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am
Ryan became suspicious and narrowed his eyes. He walked over to her and removed her hand from the doorknob, opening the door himself to see just who was outside.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff