Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:08 pm
"Its useless. We're in a place filled with thousands of dead. They'll just keep coming." She said with a sigh. "We may have to retreat on this one." Vanessa never liked abandoning a fight, but here it may be necessary. And it was a good way to get everyone away from the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:10 pm
" thats the idea, they're blockiong our only exit.... Wesker held up a grande, " just watch my back, i'll do the rest."  

Archer_Jack

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:12 pm
Kon growled and followed Vanessa...She wanted them to all die...So annoying...Stuipid graveyard!...She put her scythe on her back and huffed...'We could have killed em all...' She said angry...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Wesker threw all about several grenades as everyone escaped. Shooting the head off a zombie before leaving with the others.  

Archer_Jack

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm
The twins asked right after the grenade went off. "Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:34 pm
" getting out of here."  

Archer_Jack

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:14 am
Pre's odd attack ended and she landed and ran away with the group. Her wings gave off white sparks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:12 pm
They got a good distance from the graveyard and the hoards of zombies. She sighed and looked to the others. "Well, I guess the king wasn't there.." She with a frown. Even though she was still laughing on the inside.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 pm
Kon huffed...'Alright now what do we do.' She asked rather unhappy with the little miss hap...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 pm
"Mysterious presences are appearing and disappearing as we speak." That was all he thought was needed to say, and he looked towards the group he felt with no ill intent in his eyes, but a hidden feeling no one could decipher. He smiled, waited for no one, and started off. He was usually an independent person anyways.  

Lady Sherlock

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Naomi

Looking at the man, Naomi slowly whispered, 'oooohhhh..... kkkkaaayyy,' to herself, taking large steps away from him. Naomi had been told not to talk to strangers, but this dude was stranger than a moose playing cards. Using a childish feature, she quickly changed topic. 'Soo.... does anyone apart from me want to get out of here?' she asked loudly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 pm
He called over his shoulder, smirking, "The edge of the forest is this way, you know." He continued on, still at a slow pace, taking his leisurely time.

((Since when has James been a complete stranger?))  

Lady Sherlock

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Naomi

Naomi followed, occasionally making marks on trees. She hoped that they will not meet what ever the man was talking about, as they carried on in what she hoped to be a straight line. An idea suddenly came to her head. 'Erm... please can I have your names? The only person I know here is Mr Hogsnort...' Naomi's voice trailed away, hearing rasping breath coming from somewhere beside her.

((Since he acted wierd. You've got to remember that she's a teenage girl))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm
"We could go check on my people. My clan. They live in and watch over these woods. They may know where the king really is." She said looking at the others. Too bad they didn't know the king was already out of reach now.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 am
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
With light and soundless steps he walked into the woods, hissing lightly to tell spirits to leave him alone. He has been in this forest befor and last time the spirits in the forest kept bugging him. He had killed a few bats and wolves so they don't bother him as much now. One thing he has never seen was another person. So He was planning to just hide out here for a bit then find a new place to find new food. Hopefully some that tasted better. If he absolutly had to he would feed off of guys but he prefered girls. They just tasted better for some reason. As he walked through he herd a few voices. He smirked slightly, He herd female voices and maybe a male. He wasn't sure. Hearing these voices he stopped walking and leaned against a tree to see if they would pass him or turn another direction. If they passed him he was sure they might talk to him if they turned he would follow them, hopeing they would take him to a place with good blood.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff