Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill automatically dug his claws into Lior slightly when she suddenly jolted and release one of the arms holding him. "Sorry. It's instincive." he said apologetically, releasing his claws when he was sure she still had a good grip on him. A fall of a few feet was a big deal now that he was a wolf. His body was a little more fragile now, and while a fall of that height might be nothing to a human, it would hurt to Durithill. Even landing in snow. The marks from his claws were very small though, because luckily he'd grabbed mostly clothing instead of flesh. They were almost to the city now, and he couldn't wait to find a place to dry his fur off.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:48 am
Lior barely noticed the pain.
"Don't worry-it's fine." she said, looking to the city. She was going to need warmer clothing-and possibly some medicine.
"I'l hurry up so we can get to the city faster." Lior began to run, with Durithill close to her.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 pm

"Yes, that would be smart. You must still be pretty cold." Durithill replied with a small nod. There were times, like now, when he appretiated having fur. It kept him surprisingly warm, even in harsh climates like this. Even so, he often wished he was just a normal human again. Well, not normal since he still wanted his magic, but not cursed. Even all the spells in the book he carried in his sack couldn't help him, since he didn't know the exact nature of the curse. That didn't stop him from looking and learning more spells, however. "I think there's an inn near the town's entrance, by the way." he mentioned.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:17 pm
Lior nodded, and walked up to the inn. She rapped on the door, and a man appeared.
"Yes, can I-" he began, noticing Durithill and her ears. "I'm sorry, we don't allow animals in here." Lior shrugged.
"That's your loss, sir." she said curtly. Lior whacked the man upside the head and left him unconscious on the ground as she walked inside. She moved the man through the doorway and put Durithill on the ground, as if nothing happened.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Durithill watched silently as Lior knocked the proprietor of the inn unconsious with no provocation. "Quite a violent child, aren't you." he said quietly, shaking himself off once he was on the ground again and managing to spray water just about everywhere. With a small yawn he walked over to the fireplace in the deserted lobby and sat down on the hearth, wriggling out of the straps that kept the sack on his back. He bit the back of the sack and lifted it up, dumping the book in front of him. With a nudge he moved the book a little bit away, then he opened it clumsily with his paw and began flipping the pages until he reached the place he wanted. With another slight yawn, he layed down in front of the fire and began reading the strange symbols on the pages. "You know, you're going to have to explain this somehow." he said to Lior.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 pm
Lior looked up.
"Explain what? How the old man fell unconscious?" she asked. Then, she swatted the air.
"They'll think he fell from frostbite, or something. I've gotten out of trouble, no matter what the situation." Lior recoiled after saying that. She remembered seeing her parents' faces, streaked with their own blood...and one doctor's arm completely ripped off. That was all her doing.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:47 pm

"He fell from frostbite in his own inn?" Durithill said with a small laugh, looking over at Lior. "Well, at least you're good at getting out of trouble. That's a useful skill." he said, returning to his book. He probably wouldn't stay here long, despite the work it took to get up here. Durithill was always traveling, looking for a way to break his curse. He looked up again as suddenly there was another knock on the inn's door. It was probably just another person wanting to stay, but he couldn't help but be nervous. What if someone had seen Lior knock the man out and heard him talk and called a gaurd? Well, Durithill could kill if necessary, but he hoped he wouldn't need to.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:56 pm
Lior got up, took a hat and coat off the rack, and put them on. She answered the door. She smile sweetly at the family at the door-a man, a woman, and probably their daughter.
"Welcome." Lior said sweetly. "My father is not well, but let me show you to your room." She turned, gesturing that the family to follow. The little girl ran up to her.
You're short. Real short. she said. Lior forced a smile.
"Well, good things come in small packages, don't they?" she asked sweetly. They stopped at a door.
"Here you go." she said, handing the man the key. As they went inside, Lior walked back to Durithill.
"Damn kid." she murmured, yanking the hat off, exposing her cat ears.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 pm

"Well you are short." Durithill said with a small laugh, relaxing once the family was gone. "Of course, it's not like I have much to brag about." The warm fire against his fur was beginning to feel very nice, and he was beginning to feel a little drowsy. He could understand how dogs liked this now.

((I'm going to grab some breakfast (ya, I know it's 4 in the evening, but I haven't eaten yet). I'll be back in a little while.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:08 pm
((Now that I think about it, I think I'll get something to eat, too. Even if it is 4:07-and I haven't done any of my two projects due next week.))
Lior sank into her chair, feeling the warmth the fire radiated.
"It's just nice to be able to sit down on something cormfortable. Haven't done that in a while." she said, sighing.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:31 pm

((Yay for procrastination, lol.))

"Ya, I know the feeling." Durithill replied with a small sigh of comfort. As a wolf, he rarely had anywhere comfortable to sit. There was another knock at the inn's door which caused Durithill to snap back to reality. "Looks like you're going to have a busy night." he said with a small chuckle to Lior. Quite frankly, he almost hoped the old man would wake up so they didn't have to deal with this, but chances were he was going to be out for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Lior got back up, and arranged the hat so it went over her ears again. When she got to the door, the little girl from earlier was standing before her.
"Hi, Shorty. the girl said. Lior bent down to the girl's eye level.
"How did you get out there?" she asked, trying to sound concerned.
"I climbed out the window. Gee, Shorty, you're pretty dumb. Maybe it's cause you're so short that your brain must be just as little.
Lior was enraged, but didn't show it. "Well, your parents must be worried, their little gilr wandering in the snow." she said, taking the girl inside. Lior led her to her room, and shut the window.
"It gets rather cold, don't you think?" she asked as she left. Again, she retreated to her seat near Durithill.
"I swear, if she says another thing about my height, I'll bust her head open like a pinata."
((I tease my older sister about her height, too. And she's three years older. ^^))

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:48 pm

((I tease everone about their height because I'm taller then almost everyone in my family, lol.))

"She is quite an obnoxious child, isn't she?" Durithill said, looking over towards the girl's room. He could never stand children. While adults often tried to chase him out of town or kill him, children would always yell excitedly and tried to hug him or pull on his tail or jump on him. "But they are most of the time, aren't they?" he said with a small laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm
Lior laughed as well.
"Only for a short while." she said, looking at the innkeeper. He stirred a couple of times and she could hear his breathing, so she knew he was fine.
"I remember being obnoxious, at that age." Lior said. "Hell, people still think I'm obnoxious-not that I care." she shrugged.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 pm

"Right... Being that age..." Durithill muttered. Durithill's childhood was not what one might call happy. He had not been obnoxious, but most likely only because he couldn't. It had seemed that everytime he didn't anything, his father would beat him. His mother would never do anything about it because she knew he would beat her as well. He'd lived with it for eight year, until that fateful night. "Well as long as you don't care." he replied.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces