Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm
You're just jealous 'cause I beat you to it. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Umm, no... I posted one before you, so obviously it's not like you beat me to a caption. Had I known people would take so warmly to a meat between the buns joke, I would've totally done it. With that picture too. But I was like, "Nah, that's in bad taste. They won't like it."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 am
I like the one Canas posted, but of course that doesn't mean it'll win 1st place. Right now the competition is still open. Exactly how long do you guys usually let the competition go on until you decide? one week or two?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 am
Sure Bio, sure... mrgreen

Alkaizer87: It varies, but I think two weeks is the maximum amount.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:24 am
AngelaAshford
Sure Bio, sure... mrgreen

Alkaizer87: It varies, but I think two weeks is the maximum amount.
Angela post one, you might win. Showing off Jill's body like that isn't a definite win...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:02 am
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
Vankala
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Right click, save the image, and upload it at photobucket/flickr/whatever, THEN Link it here.

Oh. I hadn't realized there was a problem with my pic cuz it works fine on my comp. I wish i had known sooner.... gonk For once i had a good entry and no one even got to see it. crying  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:28 am
and i can't even enter this contest because i don't have the right things. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:35 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
and i can't even enter this contest because i don't have the right things. lol
How can you not have the right things?  

Alkaizer87

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 am
I have a sucky computer. razz it barely has memory and it's very old. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm
oh....  

Alkaizer87

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:00 pm
In Umbrella We Trust

Use Linux, rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
In Umbrella We Trust

Use Linux, rofl

and where's that at???  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:48 pm
Since it seems no one else is trying I'll g ahead and rank.

3rd: Canas
2nd: Bio
1st: Notte

Notte's made me want to eat one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm
So... Going with my instinct, and NOT choosing the dirty caption has ranked me higher than it would have been, were I to make a comment about meat between the buns. This just proves that you can pay for school, but you can't buy class.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
So... Going with my instinct, and NOT choosing the dirty caption has ranked me higher than it would have been, were I to make a comment about meat between the buns. This just proves that you can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

Well for this title I was going for what would want to make me eat a Jill sandwich. Seeing that long line usually means it's really good, which is also usually the case over here in Taiwan at the night market. The reason I didn't Choose Canas's for 2nd is because, of course it's funny, but it's not really all that creative. Just good for a laugh. I thought that you finding sucha picture and utilizing it that way was much better. Putting in a dirty joke with the buns thing, well to me, is actually old. My dad used to tell joke to me, and sometimes it was sexist, racist, bias, or something dirty like that, so it's not new to me. The Russia one I thought was funny, and it was something new to me. The only reason why he was last was because....well the Jill's restaurant thing didn't make me laugh. It gave mea more "cool there's a real restaurant like that," kind of feel.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff