Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Web of a Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Slave owner(human)
  Slave(vampire)
  Slave(werewolf)
  Slave(demon)
  Military(they own slaves too)
  Part of The Cure(vampire,werewolf,demon)
  Human(part of The Cure)
View Results

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Vivi sighed"Just don't do it again." Yuko returned with the chain and handed it to Vivi."Give it to Rakazi, Yuko." Yuko then handed over the chain to Rakazi."Be careful; it's much heavier than it looks. It's pretty simple to attach so you shouldn't have a problem with it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 am
Raurick smiled as he saw Skara blush out of the corner of his eye. "How often does another slave make you blush?" He asked as he held up the sculpture and smiled softly at it, as if smiling at his actual son. "Or for that matter, how many times does any guy make you blush?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi smiled happily, his usual calm and happy demeanor returning. "Thank you," He replied. He took the chain from Yuko, his arm only dropping an inch from the weight. Razaki hefted it a couple of times before walking over to Death. He looked down at the chain for a fraction of a second before reattaching it to Death, and then to what was left of the chain that was still attached to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

Skara

Raurick's first question only made her blush deepen. When he asked the second question though she seemed thoughtful. She remembered trusting and kind of liking Rakazi but didn't actually remember him making her blush. Skara turned back to facing Raurick, completely giving up on trying to hide her blush. She smiled, her eyes closed as she cocked her head instinctively to one side. "You're the first."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 pm
At this it was Raurick's turn to blush and he looked back up at the sky with a small smile. "Then I'm the first to see you at your most beautiful moment." He said laying back putting the scupture on the ground next to him and putting his hands behind his head as he looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara looked down into her lap, she started fidgeting with a piece of her dress. "I'm not really beautiful." She stated shyly.

OOC: Sorry it's really short sweatdrop  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 am
Raurick smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing. "I don't care what anybody says about you, you're beautiful." He said as he stretched lightly before putting his hands behind his head again. "Don't let anybody tell you differently."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

Skara &
Rakazi

Rakazi started walking back towards the house when he heard talking. he continued walking till he saw a couple of figures a meter or two away. "Skara?" He asked questioningly towards the two people.
Skara got up and turned towards the person talking to her. She tilted her head in confusion for a second. She then ran towards Rakazi exclaiming "Rakazi what happened!?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Vivi walked back inside her mansion while Yuko walked over to the rations storage, since she hadn't eaten in several hours. (way too short, I know)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 am
Raurick slowly climbed to his feet as Rakazi walked over and grinned. "I can cauderize some of those wounds if you'd like." He called as he slowly made his way over. "I think we got off on the wrong foot when we first met. Granted I am a slave, but I've done more than enough work around here to earn some respect." He said stopping a few paced behind Skara, keeping his wits and guard up. He didn't trust Rakazi, but he definately trusted Skara.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

"It's fine, they'll heal on their own." He replied, his voice filled with a warmth that wasn't there before.
"It probably hurts," Skara stated, "So I won't let you." She continued indignantly. She started reaching out her hand towards the gashes on his face. Rakazi deftly caught her hand only to have her pull out of his grasp and touch his wounds with her fingertips. His wounds seemed to start healing, quite rapidly, on their own.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 am
Everybody stopped posting! crying  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
User Image
User Image
User Image
ENJOY  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 am
(For those of you who remember me, I am basically quitting the guild. I have posted a ad for one of my guilds in the recruitement subforum. I will miss you all. If any of you want to talk to me, feel free to PM me any time. Here's the link for the ad in the recruitment thread. Have fun.)  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 am
Raurick Bludd
(For those of you who remember me, I am basically quitting the guild. I have posted a ad for one of my guilds in the recruitement subforum. I will miss you all. If any of you want to talk to me, feel free to PM me any time. Here's the link for the ad in the recruitment thread. Have fun.)

awww, we'll miss you sad  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces