Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Zero picked her up and stood, his towel sliding dangerously close to off. He carried her into the bathroom and grabbed the hair dryer for her. "I'm yours to disturb." he let out all too quickly for his own comfort. He blushed madly from what he just said. "I... I'm....it just came out.. sorry." he mumbled lowly, his wet hair began to drip on her, so he quickly set her back down on the bed. "I uh, should really finish showering. Feel free to stay and blow dry your hair here." He said quietly, to embarrassed to look at her, he walked back into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door - he was very used to Yuuki being around while he wanted the bathroom to himself by now - he took the towel off form his waist and stepped back into the still-running hot water. Tilting his head back he let the hold water splash over his face and down over his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm
Yuuki blushed furiously. Her cheeks were a bright red. She was now on his bed again. After he had given her the blow dryer she pulled her knees up and held the blow dryer in between her knees and chest. She tried not to let her eyes wander off. She sighed and stood up. She saw an outlet next to the bed. Plugging it in she turned it on. Blowing her hair. She bended half way, letting her hair hang, Yuuki felt the hot air heat up her necklace. She continued to dry her hair. After awhile she turned it off and flipped back her hair. It seemed to poof up. She crept through and before turning into the bathroom she called out, "Uh.. Zero.. do.. do you have a brush.?" She didn't want to go in. Just in case.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm
Zero once again stepped out of the shower, dripping everything with water; he rummaged around in on of his bathroom drawers and managed to find a comb. He walked out forgetting who exactly he was dealing with and realizing after being in plain sight that he was completely naked and soaking wet. He blushed widely "Uh... here" he said, trying to act calm, holding out the comb for her to take rather than his first instinct, to shove it to her chest and run. "Sorry... it's uh... all I could find." Now even though Zero was highly embarrassed, dripping with water, and naked in front of Yuuki, he couldn't help but start laughing at her hair. He looked her in the eyes, grinning widely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:18 pm
Yuuki eyes widen. She stammered. "Um.. Uh.. Er.. Unmm.. Z-Ze.." She placed her hand over her mouth and closed her eyes. Embarrassed. Yuuki's cheek flushed a maroon color. She heard laughter. Zero was laughing. Yuuki then realized that he laughed at her hair. She muttered out, "You better be laughing at yourself.. Naked Lad.." She her free hand she grabbed the comb from out of his hands. She still was blushing. She turned around opening her eyes. She let out a deep breath. She combed her hair. Feeling his presence there still.. "Puts some clothes on!" She bit her lip. Trying hard not to turn around.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:23 pm
Zero blushed more, and walked over to one of his drawers, pulling out a pair of a pants and quickly slapping them on his body. "Better? Sorry… I'm not used to you being so... odd; normally you happily barge in while I'm in the bathroom. Is something troubling you?" He walked behind her, grabbing the comb and putting it aside, holding both her hands from behind her. "I can talk to him if you'd like... though I assure you he wants you... just not for the same reasons you want him." Zero muttered lowly, bitterness taking over his tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm
Yuuki smirked to herself and chuckled softly. It stopped as she heard Zero's footsteps coming near her. Yuuki felt his warm hands on hers. She held her breath in. She heard his harsh voice. She let her head hang down, letting her hair fall down with hers. Shaking her head slightly. Yuuki whispered as if her voice was the wind. Soft and quietly. "There is no need.. Zero.. I shall talk to him myself.. he only has the answers to my questions.. he knows my life..." She took another breath and smiled turning around. "Now Than, Naked Lad. Next time.. just remember to put a towel around your waist!" She mocked him. She giggled lightly and went on her tip toes. Kissing his cheek. She smiled brightly. Her eyes shined bright. She winked at him and walked out of the room. Turning her head slightly and looked at Zero, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine.." She sighed softly and walked back to her dorm.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 am
Zero sighed when she left, closing the door to his room and going to study some. Might as well do something useful... can't go to class. He found a book he thought would be interesting, poured himself some water and a few more blood tablets and opened his window to climb onto the roof. Once there, he carefully but swiftly went over to Yuuki's window and crept in. She's so unobservant... maybe she won't see me. He grinned at how stupid that sounded in his head and quietly crept to her bed behind her back, putting his fake blood on the table and the book on the floor and curling up under the blankets.

He heard a soft knock at Yuuki's door and froze up, hate gripping at him tightly. He should not have come here, and it was forbidden that he be found in here room. "Yuuki wait! Don't answer it yet...please..." he stumbled past the girl and into her bathroom, hiding in her shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 am
Yuuki had walked into her dorm, not noticing that the window was open. She yawned and stretched. She went up to her drawers and got out a white button up shirt and her skirt. She slid off her sweater and put on her shirt. She slowly button it up. Then taking off her comfy skirt and putting on her uniform skirt.

She heard a knock on the door. She went to answer it. Yuuki's eyes widen as she heard Zero's voice in the room. "How The Hell.." SHe manage to say as he stumbled past her. She blushed furiously. From Anger and Embarrassment. Yuuki heard the door knock again. She cleared her throat. "Coming.." Glaring at Zero as he hid in the bathroom. Walking towards the door, she opened it.

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 am
"Yuuki." Kaname walked in freely, pulling her to him and lifting her chin with his finger to gaze into her eyes. "Have dinner with me tonight, just the two of us. You left me so abruptly earlier, I needed to see you." He licked her neck slowly. "Forget about that pitiful creature, or have your once obvious dreams faded? Have you forgotten the things you want, all just to help him?"

Zero cringed in the other room.Yuuki... he'll hurt you more than I ever could....he'll steal your breath away.

Kaname kissed her deeply, glaring at the door to Yuuki's bathroom. "I have some things I would like to request from you, things I wish to talk to you about... us." He trailed, trying hard to attract her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:10 am
Yuuki's heart stopped. The beautiful figure and perfect person was standing before her. She was both nervous and scared. Nervous because as a child she had been crushing on Kaname for a very long time. Nervous because she knew Kaname hated Zero. And Zero just so happened to be in her bathroom. "K-Kaname Sempi.." She stuttered. Yuuki bowed at his presence. Then feeling his arm wrap around her waist. She was blushing as she felt his body up against hers and his finger on her chin. "I.. I don't think i can.. i mean.. i would love to but.." The corner of her eyes was at the bathroom door. "I mean i have guarding tonight and i don't think the Chairman would allow me to go out on a school night either.." Yuuki's eyes widen as his pressed his lips against hers. Us.. What on earth.. Us? she wondered. "Um.. Uh.." She couldn't find any right words. Without thinking she spoke, "Of course, what ever Kaname-Sempi wants, he shall have." What the.. why did i just.. whats going on with me...  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:36 am
Kaname grinned happily. "I'll see you tonight in my dorm then." With that he walked off elegantly, shutting her door behind him.

Zero slowly crept out of Yuuki's bathroom, pain leaving him speechless. He walked and picked up his book and blood tablet drink, watching Yuuki pitifully. He stopped before getting ready to leave as well, looking deeply into her eyes. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Be careful..." he said softly before hanging his head and walking slowly out of her door and down the hallway back to his room. Once there he shut out all the lights and crept into his bed, curling up in his blankets and shutting his eyes hard to avoid tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 am
Yuuki nodded slightly. Standing there motionless. Hearing the door close and the bathroom door open. She didn't dare to look at him. She couldn't. After what she had done. She knew she had hurt him. As he turned to leave, she felt his lips against her forehead. She avoid looking into his eyes. As soon as the door closed he let her head hang down. Standing. Motionless. I don't think i shall go to class today.. i need to avoid him... She sighed and sat at the edge of her bed. Looking down at her feet and the floor. She stayed there throughout the whole morning and afternoon.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am
Zero knocked at the door. "Yuuki... may I come in?" he asked softly. He didn't wait for an answer, but walked over to her and lifted her quickly into his arms and took her up onto the roof, sitting and holding her tightly against him. "You must be very nervous for tonight, if you skipped class over such a matter. You had the chairman worried.. he asked me to come and see if you'll be ok. Kaname has high expectations as always, but you'll be sure to please him..." Zero frowned and hung his head, kissing her hair softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:00 pm
Yuuki heard the door knock a couple of times that day. She made no reply. Sitting there. Looking down at the floor. She heard the door open. She didn't look to see who it was. She then heard Zero's voice. She felt as if she were being lifted. She was. Being in his strong protective arms, she laid her head against his chest. Not making any motion or sound. She sighed. She then busted out in tears. She had mixed feelings. She was nervous, she was scared, she was disappointed. The two people she loved hated each other. She held on to his shirt, sobbing her eyes out.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:07 pm
He just sat there, holding onto her. "I'm sorry... it was wrong of me to go in your room I just... was going to stay there and study while you went to class." he explained softly. "I didn't know you were expecting him..." he said quietly, so hurt from her choice to have Kaname. "You should be so happy... you finally got what we all know you've wanted your whole life here... so why am I the one to have to sit here and hold you while you cry?"  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff