Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:25 am
Shika then felt like him old self minus the weed, "Sigh* since i quitted weed what do i do now..." He then took off the head phones and tracked Chiyori in an quite way leaving no trace of his existence, even his own breath was gone.

{no i did not steal this off of soul eater if you are wondering}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Shika sighed he was still an academy student and he didn't know how to become a higher rank.. he then thought it would fun to pound someone in with his shadows.
Shika then started to train for darkest shadow v.2 by pulling out the scroll of shadows and reading it.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 am
Shika got a hold of what to do now he wanted to try it out. "Darkness shadow v.2." Then a dark area surrounded him and a shadow of himself appeared. The shadow whispered in his ear,"I am whatever you make me as long as you can control me."
The area disappeared. Shika was star struck," Wait what... what do you mean." Then he heard a voice in his head, "Just imagine a cat for an example when you are doing the jutsu." Shika tried again, but failed, "What is with this jutsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:06 pm
Shika had practice for two days and still nothing.. should he do what the shadow said... or was he insane... either way he had to try,"Darkness shadow v.2." He did this while thinking of a cat and he shadow formed a cat, but then it vanished,"WHOA." He was astonished that somthing like that happen... then the voice in his head whispered again,"Good good, although you are too weak to hold it you could still make it for 2 seconds... now i want you to train and become stronger." Shika didn't think this was his shadow anymore... he thought this was his insanity, although it did help him.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Shika now rested up tried the jutsu again this time the cat stayed for 10 seconds, "Yes i almost have this jutsu down." Then the voice appeared in his head again...."You must continue your training... yes." Then Shika notice that the voice in his head was growing in his head... could this be because of the weed draw back... could it bring out someone who laid dormant inside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:14 am
Shika awoke again... this time hungry so he carved a bamboo spear with his kunai and went spear fishing. Later he trained some more, "Darkness shadow jutsu v.2." This time he thought of a bird instead of a cat and a it appeared for 5 minuets , "I can't wait to show this to Mifune!"  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:25 pm
Shika awoke yet again... he has been in this forest for five years.... he felt that he still doesn't know all of the forest yet...Shika then practice his jutsu, he felt like he was weak with it,"Darkness Shadow jutsu!!!" He thought of himself and it appeared, but unlike the rest of the clones this one had a face, but it wasn't his face... this face had hallow black holes for eyes, no nose, and had a grin of a kishin {srry if i misspelled that}. Shika then got out of his shock,"What are you."
The shadow replied," I am your inner darkness." Shika was scared what had he done, "This isn't real." The shadow chuckled,"Not yet, but soon it will be, but for the time being don't do anything stupid we share the same mind." Shika cancelled out the jutsu and shuddered on a rock, rocking back and fourth,"This isn't true.. this can't be turn... am i mad or just delusional ." Then the voice in his head replied,"Neither this is as real as it can be muhaa muhaa." Shika then had a mental break down and passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:55 pm
Shika arose... he thought he needed fresh air and one of his clones told him where to find mifune.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 pm
-to exams-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Mifune's eyes went wide and he took a few steps back. "N-nani?! AHH! K'sou!!!" *Mifune's not really the comic relief type, but hell, he's good for it.*

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 am
Shika snicker," Meiki ware dore {remember me now}." Shika then unsummon the cat. He then did the proper thing, " It's me Shika... I'm clean and more powerful. He then did the jutsu again, "Yami Kage {darkness shadow}. This time he thought of a dog and a chihuahua appeared," nan? [what]". He then unsummoned it in shame.

-p.s i am using a online dictionary to do this... i'm trying to learn it this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 am
(Be careful, sometimes its wrong. Dattebayo's subs on Naruto are better to learn short phrases from.)

Mifune rubbed his head, then nodded. "Ah. Its you. Shika-chan... How is that stomach wound doing? Did you learn to do regular clones instead of real body ones? I might not be so generous the next time around..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 pm
Shika sighed,"Nah i prefer my shadow it's more trusting, and my stomach healed a long time ago, but i still have the scar." Shika then focus and thought deeply, "Darkness shadow v.2 ." He thought of a dog, "Two coyotes appeared, "If I focus my jutsu gets stronger." He snickered, "I have to pay you back for the scar." He unsummons the coyotes and focus even more...,"DARKNESS SHADOW JUTSU!!!" A pack of wolves appeared. "Get your blade ready."

(whatever the number this generates is how many wolfs there are)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Mifune's eyes darted around him, glancing at each of the shadow wolves. He brought his Metal Katana sack off his shoulder and slammed it down onto the head of one of the wolves who had pawed its way in too close. Instantly, the shadow wolf disappeared into a vapour. "Another match? I hope its a good one. Ikuso... Mugen... Ittoryu!" (Lets go, One sword school style).

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Shika threw a kunai and the two wolves followed, "It will be with a different out come." Shika did not know if his words were true or did his master have new tricks, although he had the element of surprise since his opponent had not seen his moves.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff