Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Magdalenas coughing fit was quite surprising, "Are-" More surprising was her shouting soon after it had subsided. "You aright?" He finished.

"W-W-was it something I said?! I mean.. if you had any objections you should have said so.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:14 pm
"I-It wasn't what you said... it...it was... how you said it...." Magdalena said with a shake of her head and patting her chest so she could clear her lungs.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 pm
"Oopsie." Felicja covered her mouth in embarrassment. "S-sorry! Hhaha... haha."

"You're giving everyone quite a scare today." Miles commented, "Are you sure you're alright?" He watched with concern as she attempted to clear her lungs.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm
"Ah, yes! I'm sure... please ignore my outbursts... I don't know what's wrong with me today... maybe the paint fume really are starting to take their toll." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Let's just go eat something..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 pm
Miles nodded with understanding, excusing Magdalena's previous outbursts of emotion. "I hope it's not the paint, really." He muttered. Paint fumes really could be quite hazardous.

"Just one of those days, huh? Yeah, I can relate." She frowned and stretched her hands in front of her. "So, this case of yours.." Felicja trailed off into silence, "Oh, I've gone and lost my thought, oops."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:07 pm
" You're right... if it is the paint then I'm going to have a major problem... I won't be able to organize myself anymore...So I really hope it's not." Magdalena let out a giggle at Felicja. "It's okay... that happens to me sometimes..." She looked foward. "Oh, I think I see the place now."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Still frowning she crossed her arms, "Yeah." Felicja answered simply and softly.

He couldn't help but feel strangely out of place, maybe he didn't leave his office enough or perhaps he just needed to socialize more. With a prominent scowl, Miles let out a deep breath as he walked quite distracted by his surroundings- He felt lost.

"Hmm, in we go." Felicja held the door open when they approached it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 pm
"Well if you remember then feel free to ask!" Magdalena said before walking into the restaurant. She sat down at a table near the window and sighed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm
".. Okay.." She sat down next to her, and then smiled as though her suddenly gloomy mood was gone as fast as it came.

Miles sat across from the two and looked around, the place seemed to be of adequate standing.. So far at least.

"Y'know.. I can't pronounce half the stuff on this menu." Felicja piped up and as a matter of fact most of the dishes were French.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:57 pm
"Hmm, nice pink color..." Magdalena commented while looking around before glancing at the menu. "Wow... this stuff seems a bit pricey... I hope its worth it..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:09 pm
Miles looked at the menu as well, having second thoughts he answered "I hope so.. Sure is," He paused for a moment. "extravagant.." And by extravagant he meant both gaudy and costly.

Felicja was staring down the menu with utter and extream loathing. "Damn, that is a lot of.. money."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm
"Well... I'll just get the special..." Magdalena said before closing the menu and placing it on the table and looking around once more.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yeah, me too." Miles closed the menu as well, it was actually starting to give him a headache just looking at it.

"Oh you two, geez. Don't let these fancy names scare you.." She paused when one of the waiters arrived to take their order. "I'll have the uh.. This.. thing.." Rather than reading it aloud she pointed to the item. ".. and two specials! ... Uh, for them.. not me." She went ahead and ordered for them as well. "Oh yeah, what about drinks you guys?" She looked towards them.

"Just water for me."

".. Right, okay, uh and you?" She looked back at Aggie.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 pm
"Uh....... I dunno.... Whatever's fine. I don't really care, just something to clear my throat..." Magdalena answered about the drink and handed her menu to the waiter. "Maybe it was a mix of paint fumes and my confusion over the case that made me act that way..." she mused.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:52 pm
"You think so?" Felicja leaned forward with one elbow on the table, her head resting on it sleepily.

"Are you finished looking over the case yet?" Miles asked out of curiosity, wondering if there was still more to go over.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff