Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Kiko's room (#462) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 pm
Sure thing Hicaru, let me warn Eve though. *Rose turned to Eve.* Hicaru has demon wings on her back so they might be a little shocking. *Turns back to Hicaru.* Let 'er rip. *She turned to her two guests.* Would you like to sit down or have anything to eat or drink?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 pm
She...has...demon wings? Cool!!! *Eve covered her mouth shocked that she let her childish instincts come out. She hadn't done that it years*
I wanna see!!! *Rath's eye's were shimmering with excitment. He never had wings or saw them, so he wanted to see what some kind of wings looked like.*
Uhm...n-no thank you, i'm fine w-without anything for right now...and i-i think Rath is too...  

Temari-Kyo

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 pm
*giggles * if u want to see its fine with me
*jumps to the window* Hicaru-san problem
o this is ren he's my garduian . ok wat is it *her wings faide in*
(this is what she looks like byt her wings r blood red and her hair is light red)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 pm
*Eve and Rath stare at her wings in aw.* Cool!!!! (indigo is both Eve and Rath say things in unison...)  

Temari-Kyo

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 pm
Thats what I thought. *Rose called from the kitchen. She was fixing up her famous meat pies, just in case. The smell radiated through the room, torturing anyone who ahppened to get a whiff of the meaty pastry.* Ren, what problem do you have? *She called to Hicaru's guardian.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 am
it smells good rose
It's them Roy's crew they came to take him back and ......
them got hurt huh
yea and them kinda shredded ur combat boots
WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok now i have a reason to beat their asses *smiling evily*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 am
Roy? As in your brother? Well, I guess you should help him. I'll save you a peice of the pie. *Rose turns to Eve.* I'm sorry that you had to come in the middle of this small battle. Gomen Nasai, come, you should leave now, Hicaru tends to make a mess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Actually, if you wanted me to, i could help you. if that is alright. *Eve wanted to help these people, they were the first ones to welcome her to the school politely.*
I can help too...if that's alright with you...if not then we will leave.  

Temari-Kyo

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 am
*lookes ot ren* is ti ok with u?
Leans agenst the window pain and foldes his arm* have u 2 fought demons? before??? but some extra people whould be nice.
cool u guys can come ren did u bring my
yes i have ur katana *tosses her a large soward with markings on it
aswome thanks *ties it to her waist and pulls on her other combat boots* u two ready???  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 am
I better come to, Hicaru, you tend to make a mess of things. I have some weapons I got from an old friend of mine. *Rose looked at a suitcase and two fans flew into Rose's hands.* Beautiful aren't they. Well, let's get to it. *Rose jumped out the window and was levitating next to Hicaru.* Come Eve. You as well Rath.  

MotherNature15

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Ok! Hey Rath.....*Eve knew she couldn't fly or anything, the only way she would be able to keep up with Rose and Hicaru is if Rath was human size.*
*Rath nodded and in a small flash of light was standing there human size next to Eve.* Alright. To answer your question Ren, I've only fought 2 demons...as for Eve....I'm not sure.
*Eve hd up her hand with one finger in the air.* I've only fought one...and it wasn't that tough.
*Rath grabbed Eve's waist and jumped out the window. He was flying next to Rose and Hicaru.* Let us go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:59 pm
all right um allittle warning: I FLY FAST!
Hicaru *lookes out the windowand jumps out landing on the ground * their by the west side
ok *flys off*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm
*Eve clung to Rath so she wouldn't fall, even if he didn't let go of her, she was a little scared.*
Alright...let's see if i can keep up. *Rath flew after Hicaru trying to keep up with her, and not drop Eve.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:36 pm
*lookes back at the others and slows down * rath want me to carry Eve cause she acting like a clip on  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Temari-Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 am
*Rath looked at Eve and then at Hicaru.* No, she's just not that used to flying.....yet...
*Eve smiled lightly.* Yea, just not used to it.....and im not very good with heights......that's all.  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff