Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:34 am
well i can handle that but it might hurt my body if i use to much off my powers*wallks to the building wobbling*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am
"Then don't use your powers then comrade" Aurelie walked off in a different direction towards the gate where yet another supply truck came in.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am
*looks at a human* twisted -eyes turn red and fangs grow-*bites and sucks some off the humans blood then lets go*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 am
*wips the blood of my lips then gouse to the river to wash my cloths*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 am
Aurelie worked for hours communicating with the guards and renovatted the building to become more grand. She stuck pikes into the ground in a large area and worked on a notepad in what looked like blueprints. Occasionally she would glance over watching Kuro, her eyes becoming narrow as she senses blood. Quickly she walked into the building examining the packets and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:02 pm
*splashes some water on my face*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm
Aurelie stood next to Kuro smiling as she looked at the horizon, "Amazing there a river in the middle of the desert, no? Would you like to know how comrade? A river in nowhere is quite out of the norm"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm
well i did make it 3nodding *makes some trees and animals to go with the river* ninja  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:51 am
Aurelie tilted her head confused at Kuro, "You made it?" she glanced around the horizon and reached into her purse pulling out a monitor. She made a couple of quick movements with her fingers on the device "Well... this river isn't located correctly now that I'm seeing this... how did you make it comrade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 am
theres alot of things i can do with my powers and my abbilitys  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:28 am
Aurelie looked off and tapped her fingers against the monitor "Ah.... may I ask for examples of your abilities and powers?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 am
i cant right now iam drained sweatdrop it takes alot of my power to make rivers and plants animals and even building basicly the abbility of creation  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 am
Aurelie shook her head, her expression suddenly business-like "No no comrade. Not like that. I mean can you TELL me examples of your powers. I know that your powers must be drained. Talking doesn't take much power though, does it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 am
well iam f.o.r.c.i.n.g m.y.s.e.l.f to talk  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 am
"True, true. But it still doesn't take as much power as making a river though, does it?" She looked at him in her peripheral vision her lips twinging up at teasing.  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff