Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Your first Masterball. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm
My Masterball was used on a Lugia, if I remember correctly. My first Pokemon game that got me REALLY interested in the games was Silver. Sure, you might think this was a good idea, right? But, I ended up owning it and it was knocked out. Couldn't catch it. Couldn't try again because I ended up losing it somehow. And to this day, I wish I didn't use my Final Evolved Cyndiquil (forgot that last evolution's name) and instead used another pokemon that was still strong, but not THAT strong  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Psh, I used my master ball on mewtwo in red version because I was smart. Yeah, I was the king of pokemon and not newbish in any way! I swear I MEANT to kill Zapdos and KNEW he wouldn't come back if I killed him and saved.... crying  

l3urst

Randophoria

Eloquent Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:23 am
Haha.

Mine, I hacked or whatever. The one where you put it into your first or last slot and run into the original unknown. And then it glitches you to have unlimited 99 of those items. I thought everyone did that before going to encounter the other legendaries?

And then just trade those pokeballs from red/blue to the later versions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:38 am
I used on Mewtwo and on Lugia I caught the lvl70 Ho-oh with the normal Pokeball.  

Rone R

Garth-Leftwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm
I never actually used my master ball in my first game in yellow. And by the time I got around to playing the games seriously I got to the point where I could catch Mewtwo and the other legendaries with minimum effort and without a master ball. (Ice beam, it works wonders XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Rando Euphoria
Haha.

Mine, I hacked or whatever. The one where you put it into your first or last slot and run into the original unknown. And then it glitches you to have unlimited 99 of those items. I thought everyone did that before going to encounter the other legendaries?

And then just trade those pokeballs from red/blue to the later versions.

You mean Missingno?  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

you irl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:46 pm
The first time I masturba--

WAIT. That's not what this thread is about.

I'm guilty of the whole cloning-and-whoring thing. Actually, I even took the next step and used that trick to get Safari Zone Pokémon to appear on Cinnabar.

In Diamond, I used my Master Ball on Regigigas. We were trying to catch an Adamant one using Synchronize, so fighting the battle multiple times seeemed like it wouldn't be much fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 am
Let's see I think I used my masterball on a zubat, on pokemon yellow my first pokemon game. Back then I wasn't good at memorizing what pokemon I had captured and didn't have any pokeballs on me so I used a masterball. So like Meta I was a nooby pokemon trainer, but unlike him I was beyond nooby.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bleeding Prince

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:17 pm
I used it on Zapdos...later i got lazy and killed moltres cuz it was hard and i was like...eh, screw it. i, like the retard i am, traded my mewtwo for a moltres later...but now i have that same awesome Moltres lvl 100 in Diamond with a great moveset...man, i wish i still had mewtwo...the person i traded with stopped playing the game so i asked for my mewtwo back, but he never gave it...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:49 pm
[
User ImageWhen life gives you lemons|

I actually had already caught all 3 of the legendary dogs (in Gold version)
and decided to fill up my pokeDex, and so I was passing through, catching a crap-load of pokemon, and got to my last pokeball (i used it on a shiny bellsprout)

|Find kids with paper cuts.User Image

MunWhalker

Zalago

5,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 pm
When I got my first masterball on the original red version, I thought I would use it on a snorlax, because it was REALLY fat, and I thought snorlax was a special pokemon. I was about to use it when my friend, who was known as the king of blue at the time, told me about Mewtwo(my favorite on melee). I had to have that mewtwo! I was obsessed till I beat the elite four and caught Mewtwo... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Satoshi_kun 64
[

and decided to fill up my pokeDex, and so I was passing through, catching a crap-load of pokemon, and got to my last pokeball (i used it on a shiny bellsprout)

Oh my god..... I think i just about had a heart attack WHEN I SAW YOUR EMO SUICIDE VIDEO!!!! Seriously man, though, there are little kids on gaia, so could you maybe turn it down a bit, please? For the sake of the next generation's sanity?  

Zalago

5,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:24 pm
Zalago
Satoshi_kun 64
[

Oh my god..... I think i just about had a heart attack WHEN I SAW YOUR EMO SUICIDE VIDEO!!!! Seriously man, though, there are little kids on gaia, so could you maybe turn it down a bit, please? For the sake of the next generation's sanity?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:02 pm
my fist time I ever used a master ball was on Mewtwo

though I used the master ball only cause I was ready to catch him and it was the only ball I had in stock

so I guess I got lucky in a way rofl  

Alex 1452

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:25 pm
I've never actually used a Master Ball seriously. Every Legendary in each P.Mon game I've played and will play I always do a legit catch. Only time I use Master Ball is when I beat the game storyline and I don't wanna take the time to fill the P.Dex. I'll just hax infinite M.Ball and Rare Candy and just cap and evolve everything I don't have.

On a not so funny note, When I first began Diamond, I ended up finding not 1, but 2 Shiny Geodudes at the mid-beginning. Both Self-Destructed on me. -.-/

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff