Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm
Darren nodded against Jaime's upper chest, "Best friends forever."

There was a cough from the door and with an amused and slightly annoyed roll of his eyes, Darren pulled away from Jaime to see Sorcia at the door. As he saw her, annoyance and amusement turned to a frown. Sorcia was a little sister to him, the only thing lacking was blood between them. And there she was, dressed in a black, silver speckled skirt that went a little above her kneecaps, a black tank top, and red mini-jacket. Her hair was down and slightly curled, and make up that accented her features fully was painted on her face.

She looked older than seventeen, and she looked good. Better than good, and that was bad, because like any older male relative..seeing his younger female relative from a male perspective tended to raise protective brotherly hackles. The clothes weren't even that bad, he'd seen much worse, but still..he was tempted to lock her in her room rather than let her go out and be the object of male admiration, especially since he'd be very tempted to hit and guy, or even girl, who ogled her.

Sorcia raised her brows expectantly, "Are you guys ready yet? We have to go, we're going to be almost half an hour late."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm
Jaime looked at Sorcia and furrowed his brow. "Shouldn't you put some clothes on?" he asked her, with a disapproving tone in his voice. He wasn't conservative by any means, but...it was his little sister. It was different with her dressing...he hated to say the word...provacatively...  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm
Sorcia narrowed her eyes, "I am dressed just fine, thank you. I'll probably be one of the most dressed girls there anyway, chill." She didn't feel the need to heed her older brother. With that she took the keys from the keychain around her neck and headed for the door, "Come onnn."

Darren glanced at Jaime, intending to follow him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Jaime sighed and began to follow Sorcia. "Just keep in mind...I'm bigger now, so I can beat someone up if they try something," he said sternly. He was definitely planning on keeping an eye on her. As he walked, he glanced behind him to see if Darren was following.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:32 pm
Darren followed and at the words, placed a hand on Jaime's shoulder, "Try not to go overboard, 'kay tiger?" He used tiger as a reference to the event in the room so Jaime would remember he had new strength now.

Sorcia heard the words and glanced at Jaime with a dry look, "Don't get crazy just cause you had a growth spurt. I can still kick your butt, bro." At the last bit, her lips curved into a little smile before heading out and starting up her car, a black mitsubishi montero. She entered the driver's seat, Darren took one of the backseats so that Jaime could sit up front.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:37 pm
Jaime chuckled a bit at Darren's comment. He couldn't help but worry about his sister...big brother syndrome, he called it. He refrained from comment at Sorcia's words, but instead walked silently to the car and heading to his usual seat in the front passenger's side. Still not used to the height difference, he bumped his head getting in. Rubbing the side of his head, he struggled to find the lever to move the seat back.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:52 pm
Darren and Sorcia both snickered as Jaime hit his head. Sorcia turned the keys in the ignition and started driving. About twenty minutes later, they were outside a large house with lights, people, and cars aplenty and a big banner that read, "Congrats, SENIORS!" She pulled in across the street and then parked the car. Once everyone was out, she hit for the car alarm and then put her keys back around her neck. "We're here," Sorcia announced cheerily, "I'll see you guys later, love ya." With a grin, she waved and darted off and into the throng of people outside. Her form became indistinguishable from any other and she might even have gone inside or anround back.

Darren nearly objected when she headed off, but it was too late. She was sly child when she chose to be. With wry amusement, he looked to Jaime as he started walking across the street, "Sneaky sister." He chuckled as he looked towards the house, "You ready for this, Jam?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Jaime got out from the car, his head still a little sore. Before he could say anything, Sorcia was out of earshot. He struggled to keep track of where she was going, but before he knew it, he lost her. Shaking his head, he walked alongside Darren. He looked over at him with nervous eyes when Darren asked if he was ready. "As ready as I'm going to be," he said with a sigh.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Darren nodded, feeling a flicker of unease..facing all these people as someone else.."Stay strong, Jam Tiger." he said playfully, flashing Jaime a smile before walking. As they entered the crowd, people began taking notice. They greeted 'Darren' with smiles and pats on the back, and choruses of 'hey Dareman'. As for the real Darren, he was being ignored for the most part, occcasionally jostled by someone wanting to say hello the football captain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm
Jaime returned the smile before walking in. He was nervous about being at the party in the first place...that much was apparent. But what he feared worse was not doing well and making things bad for Darren when they changed back. However, he tried. He tried hard, slapping high fives, being congenial and returning greetings. He kept looking back at Darren, though, to make sure he was still nearby. Jaime knew that he couldn't do this without him.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Once they'd gotten inside, the area filled with music and more partygoers. Sorcia was still not to be seen, and he glanced around before hearing a familiar voice.

"Hey Dare." Mark, vice-captain of the football team and one of the best friends Jaime had ever had besides Darren stepped forward. He glanced down and saw 'Jaime', and he smiled, "Hey Jaime, haven't seen you in awhile, how've ya been?" he ruffled Jaime's hair affectionately.

'Jaime' glanced to the real Jaime before giving a little smile to Mark, "I've been well. Excited to graduate."

Mark laughed, "Aren't we all?" Some people walked by and made a snide comment in regards to the 'runt' being with Mark and Darren, but he narrowed his eyes at them and they walked away. Mark looked back at Jaime with the smile returned before looking to Darren, "And you, Darren? Excited for the end of high school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:24 pm
Jaime was glad to see that Mark wasn't giving him...well, technically, Darren...a hard time. Watching the congenial exchange, Jaime smiled as he became more at ease. Anyone who made a snide comment in regards to 'Jaime' received an evil look from him. Jaime gave Mark a smile when the conversation returned to him. "Can't wait," he said simply.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Mark chuckled, "I'll bet." He glanced across the room to where several team members were assembling for football, Kyle, Rex, Andrew, Markus, and Kent were all together, the rest were spread out and probably on their way. "Looks like our cue, Captain." He glanced back to 'Darren' with a smile, before glancing at Jaime. "Tell ya what, as my special buddy, you can get a front row seat." Mark's expression betrayed nothing, but it was obvious what he was politely doing. He knew people didn't really like Jaime and Jaime didn't really like people, so he was giving Jaime an excuse to stay close. Just something else that demonstrated the kind of good person Mark was.

Darren nodded, "Thanks, Mark. I'll take you up on that."

Mark grinned, "Wonderful." With a grin at both of them, he headed towards the football area.

Darren smiled after him, nudging Jaime's arm playfully with his own, "Mark's a nice guy. And he still thinks of you as his 'special buddy'. Lucky you." He grinned up at Jaime with a laugh, before starting through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 pm
After Mark was ahead of them out of earshot, Jaime looked over at Darren and nodded with a smile. "Yea, I gotta admit...I always thought he was pretty decent. But I'm not sure how I feel about being his...um....'special buddy'," he said, adding a chuckle at the end. He looked back in the direction they were heading and nervously approached the other football players.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:53 pm
Darren laughed at that, "Don't worry, I've heard him call some of his younger relatives and friends the same thing. I think it's his way of saying 'kiddo'." As the other approached the football players, Darren patted his back from behind before moving to take a seat near the football area.

As 'Darren' stepped up, the players all greeted him with shoulder pats and 'hey, Captain'. The real Darren couldn't hear anything they said given the bit of distance and the loud music and talking. And before too long, he got a bit antsy and thirsty, so he headed towards the drink table and somewhat out of sight.

Andrew hiccuped, taking a long drink of some sort of vegetable and soda mix, he was a health nut of sorts, pretty smart and he usually treated Jaime like a nonexistent being. He neither helped Jaime, nor hurt him. "Captaiiin. Are you ready for your big moment tonight?" he chuckled. The Captain from each team in each sport or activity would be taking a group bow.

Darren was headed towards the table in the next room, intending to come back once he'd gotten his drink. And just before reaching the table, someone bumped into him and sent him sprawling to the ground with carbonated liquid being splashed on his face. He spluttered and wiped it away, revealing a young man who seemed familiar, but he couldn't place him.

The guy moved up and held out a hand to help Darren up apologetically, "Oh hey man, sorry about that, wasn't watching where I was going." He gave Darren a few napkins to wipe up, "Here, uhh, sherbert punch right?" The guy gave a cup to Darren, who accepted it with a curt nod, "Thanks.." The guy nodded, "No problem, least I could do. See ya around."

And Darren, thinking nothing of it, began drinking the sherbert punch that he assumed the guy had just poured.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff