Reply -RP- Andor
Nordasc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delicross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:17 pm
Colren sighed with a groan, women where going to be the death of him. "They where doing as they thought right! Is it a crime to do what you think is right?" he tossed his hands in the air and Shakar blinked, she knew her family was weird but Colren was the weirdest of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 pm
Kalturi looked at Colen and said in an argumentative tone,"I think it was right to kill him, considering he tried killing me first." She looked at her sister and started to sneak her way towards the tent where the Wise One stayed.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 pm
"Stay," Hierra said automatically, grabbing her sister's shoulder firmly. "And what in bloody hell are you talking about?" she demanded, turning on Colren. "They're Aiel as well, you fool! Something's wrong here, idiot, or we wouldn't be accused of impersonating Aiel."
Muttering something indecent concerning the man, Hierra frowned in the direction of outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Colren smacked his palm into his head and growled under his breath about stubborn women who should of been Far Deis Mar with their wild wanting of death toward the men who had taken them into the camp. Shakar however just rolled her shoulders and walked out toward Hierra and Kalturi. "It will be easier to find the wise one with three or four then just one." she said looking at Hierra from above her black veiled face.  

Delicross

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 pm
Kalturi nodded at them both then said,"We should start going soon befor more come. She must think we are dead by now. Plus she has my sword!!!!" She let out a small whine, and waited for Hierra to say when.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:52 pm
(Deli, just to make it clear, they are fighting Aiel. I don't know what Colren was going on about before, but this is an Aiel outpost, remember? That whole thing about killing because they wear frilly dresses or whatever made no sense. And they are rightfully pissed - Aiel can be rather touchy, and being accused of impersonating what you really are would kinda make anyone mad. I'm surprised he's not.)

"All right," Hierra agreed with a nod, glancing at Colren to see what he was going to do. If he wasn't with them, she didn't care as long as he didn't try to stop her.
"And grab that," she added to her sister, gesturing to a fallen sword. "Use it for now, silly," she told her, shaking her head and pushing her hair from her eyes.
"All right. Shakar, do you know anything about the layout? You were sent here, after all," she said.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 am
(( Oh sorry. I'm sorta asleep at the wheel from time to time.. I'll edit it. ))

Colren looked at Shakar, since the outpost was in an uproar over things he might as well stay with the kid. Shifting his Shoufa and spears he pulled his veil up a sign he hoped Hierra would take as siding with her.
Shakar tilted her head for a moment in thought before nodding it slightly. "An amoury is that way, the wise ones tents should be near the river sorta.. I think they like the water and the rest of the area is basically barracks for the fighters housed here.." she pointed to the west side of the bank and indeed there was a small spark of a camp fire off that way though meant to be hidden from the town.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am
Kalturi cut in saying,"Yea the Wises Ones are that way. But the one that attacked me has her own tent up towards the base of the trees where the hill starts!!" She pointed in the opposite direction of Shakar. She then said, "Her tent is a little outside of the camp, I heard people talking and they said she likes to distance herself from other Wise Ones. Something about being intimidated by the others I think."

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am
(No prob. Just had to put it out there.)

Hierra grinned as she saw Colren's decision, since it made her life easier, and nodded. Listening to what the two girls said, it seemed an easy play to make.
"All right then, we go for the Wise One," she decided, glancing at her sister.
"And if you get yourself injured, there'll be hell to pay," she added warningly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:16 am
"Intimidated by her own society sisters? I will never understand some women.." Shakar muttered and ran a hand over the end of her rat tail. "So I'm guessing we are going after the group and not just the single one until later?" She asked as Colren walked up behind her fiddling idly with his bow and quiver.  

Delicross

Delicross

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am
(( sorry i gotta get some sleep.. I'm gonna pass out. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 am
Kalturi looked to Hierra, then said, "I don't understand why go after the group if they had nothing to do with this? I never knew there was more than just that one. She might be in alliance to the dark like the stories our father used to tell us before bed." She let out a small sigh, confused now. But the choice was Hierra's to make.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:32 am
(Um, I edited to Wise ONE. Sorry, I'll just go with it.)

"I meant we go after her," Hierra said with a embarassed grin. She suddenly blinked, and then turned to Shakar. "You probably don't, but is there any chance my clothes are anywhere?" she asked. "It'd be easier to fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Shakar looked around, "Clothes.. Oh um yeah." the girl walked over to colren and yanked his bag open. She pulled another set of Cadin'sore out and handed them to Hierra. "I think your dress is still on the banks of the river.." She eyed the sword the other girl wielded and rubbed her nose.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:46 pm
"Thanks," Hierra replied, taking the clothing with a small sigh. "I'll have to go and get it later," she decided, stripping her ruined shift off without a thought and dressing quickly.
"Ready?" she asked, eyeing the three Aiel nearby sharply.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff