Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:03 pm
"I admit I was a part of that vicious cycle, but I couldn't take it anymore! That's why I vow to never ha-" Synthic knelt down and started to pant, "That poison..." She said under her breath, "Just because wrong things have been done to you doesn't mean that you have to return the pain onto someone else! It's wrong! You're wrong, and they're wrong for doing that to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:06 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"HOld that thought." Drake stopped her, "Poison?" He was curious as to what she was talking about. The only poison he knew about was the stuff he had used on the vampire, and that had long since been cured.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:13 pm
"They injected me with something when they found out what I was doing," Synthic answered bitterly, "I am a test subject now..." She added.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 pm
"Yes, and that's something I never want to go back to being." Drake muttered to himself. "So are you going to answer my question, or leave me and Kir to die? YOu know that those contradictory commands could kill the angel."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Synthic looked away harshly, "Little Kir..." She said and sighed, "Taking the blood crystal and giving it a command to neutralize all the others will probably do the trick. Something like 'ignore all previous commands' accompanied quickly by 'normalize your soul,'" Synthic started to cry, "You monster. Don't bring little Kir back here..." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Drake began to walk away, seeming as if he had ignored her plea. "Begging to a heartless man receives no answer." He stated, "That boy has been through enough already." And then he exited. He walked down the hallways and past the scientists, eventually exiting the academy. Once out, he headed in the direction of Kir's tracking.
[[Exit to whence he came.]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm
"Dammit... Little Kir..." Synthic cried in the cage.
KoTari was silent again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:35 pm
[[XP]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Sheena walked towards the lab, waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:14 pm
Synthic painfully inhaled. Tears were falling down her face from both pain and fear. Pain from what they had injected her with, and fear for what Drake was going to do to Kir, "Please, little Kir... Please be safe..." She pleaded to the metal mesh that caged her. She was unaware of what Drake had really done.
She sat in the cold quarantine room, where she would more than likely die.
KoTari had not spoken once since Drake left.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm
Drake walked over to the academy. He took his knife to himself, cutting himself in multiple nonfatal locations. Once his job was completely, he started panting and limped towrds the doors. The guards eyes widened upon seeing him and let him in quick. he wondered if he could really convince the scientists. He shrugged slightly, still putting up the 'in high pain' acta s he headed for Sytthic's cage. As he began to enter the room, he half-expected to be ambushed by scientists.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:22 pm
"Where are you going, Drake? The infirmary is this way," A scientist said from behind Drake. He was the head scientist's aide and secretary.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:24 pm
Drake turned to him, his eyes glazing over slightly. He started to growl and then shook his head. "Graht? Oh, ah, sorry, I'm a bit- What?" He asked, his voice slurring slightly. He had learned many skills over the years. Acting injured wasn't any harder than playing dead.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Sheena waited for her companions, ready to raid the lab.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Rosalie walked beside Sheena. "So what do we do now?" she asked, her wolves waited patiently beside Rosalie.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff