Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:54 pm
DP appeared at the training grounds, having followed Kazuma there, he then smiled, "nice and old fashoined eh?.....yeah....nothing beats wieghts," he said,crouching down and showing the weights on his legs, and the same on his wrists, under his chakra gloves, "i've got about 4 tons at the momment on me, i can do about 6, but it slows me the heller down...............I'm just here to watch you break them.......figureritively and physicly........," he said smiling, as he took a seat on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 am
((Ok, I think I will be active for the rest of the week now.))

"GAHHHHHH!" Tai yelled as he was running full speed down the giant exploding tag. He makes it 3/4 of the way there before realizing that he is going to survive this whole mess. Tai made a mental note in his mind that when, or if he ever gets through Orion's training, and gets a student that he will never put that student through this kind of training. Tai keeps running, and fully makes it off the tag and yells "Yeah I di-" but is quickly cut of before slamming right into a tree, and going through the middle of it. A silence would be in the area where Tai hit the tree, but Tai finally breaks it by saying "I'm ok..."  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:26 am
"Well, I'm off then....y'know Orion, if you ever want to come join the assassins, you and your student are welcome to." Xantos said and smiled at him.
"Keep in touch."
He sunk into the earth using the earth military movement technique.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 am
Dp smiled at the pain he put tai through, "ah......if only i was trained like this," he said, taking a swig from his watered down sake. he then looked at orion, "Want any?" he asked, taking out a full bottle of sake from the sack he dragged with him.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 am
Orion waved goodbye to his old friend, Xantos, who was leaving for the assassins, then gestured towards Dp that he didn't want any sake.
"Nah, I don't drink--"
He quickly paused, turning his attention to Tai, who was screaming as he ran down the exploding tag. Much to Orion's surprise, Tai made it off of the tag, and until he hit the tree, that feeling of surprise stayed with him. Once he hit the tree, however, Orion could not contain his laughter. In fact, his laughter bellowed throughout the forest, as he held his sides.
"Hey Tai!"
Orion yelled, still laughing.
"Once you're done over there, get back here! You've got a new teammate!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:58 am
Dp smiled, holding back a laugh......he the walked up to orion and whispered something in his ear.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 am
((You do realize you just said "whispered something in his eye," right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm
Tai pauses for a moment, and then gets up. He knew he had hurt his shoulders, and basically sprained both of his legs, but what he didnt know was that he was missing the bones that had come out of his arms and legs. Large gaping holes could be seen where the bones stuck out. Tai walks out from behind the small tree, and takes his time while coming over to Orion. He carefully examines his "teammate" and said "Good luck...believe me! You will need it!" Tai then looks over at Orion and asks "Hey sensei...can you take these weights off me yet?"  

Nebulosis

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Kazuma smiled at Orion taking the stuff then said "Could you please give me back Chishiki and Ryoku my swords, i don't like people to touch them or try to take them away from me" his anger starting to show on his face but it chanaged back to a smile to annoy Orion.When Orion placed the weights on him he knelt down took the saw kind of weights of his ankles and then from his sleves "Well that evens it ouy unless you want me to keep them on?" Kazuma said smiling still. Kazuma streched jumped up and down a bit and smiled even wider seeing Orion didn't like it and he was trying to take his smile off his face. Kazuma looked at Tai "I'm sorry but this isn't much weight to me I am after all a Hyuuga who uses taijutsu more then anything" he said and looked at Orion holding his hand out for his swords.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 pm
Dp smiled at tai, his mask still covering his face....."you know......you look familar," he said, his eyes changing to mosiac patterns...he then turned to kazuma, "weights user ah?.....how much you used too then?..." he asked his hand on the hilt of one of his three katana, as his three broad sword on his back remained untouched....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 pm
Kazuma looked at this DP "I use about at my heaviest three or four tons but I left them back where Bambi died" he said saying a quick prayer for Bambis soul then he noticed the sword. Kazuma looked at his face "Don't try anything you don't know what I am capable of yet do you" he saidand then looked back at Orion smiling broadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:53 pm
"likewise, i've got my lightest weights on me......er...about.....3 tons, 3 and a half," he spoke confidently, "but i can still move pretty fast with them on," he said reappearing next to kazuma in a flash, "and i know your a hyuuga, so you have those eyes, your probaly a master of the gentle fist style, and considering how much you want your swords, i'm guessing your a sword master in some way..." he said all in one breath and quite fast, reappearing next to orion, "and let me just say, what bambi's been putting you through will seem like a vacation to what orions training scyme is like.....," he said smiling behind the mask.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm
((Id own you both at the same time... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm
"My training scheme is simple."
Orion replied.
"Learn. Or. Die."
Once he finished his three one-word sentences, he turned to Tai.
"When I'm done with you, you will carry more tons on you than these two put together, so I suggest you get used to the ones you have now. But..."
He paused, getting some weights for himself. He put one on each of his arms and legs, as well as a heavily weighted vest under his shirt. These weights were a different color than Kazuma and Tai's, signifying that they were a different, heavier metal than theirs.
"...It wouldn't be fair if my students wore weights and I didn't. This is about five tons. As you gain more weights, so will I."
He stretched his arms and legs a little so he could get used to the weights.
"Haven't had this much weight on me since I was 13..."
He muttered. He then turned to Kazuma, who wanted his swords back pretty badly.
"Your smile may be sickening, but the anger in your eyes makes it all worthwhile. You'll get these back when I think you're worthy."

((I'd own you, perky, xantos, mikyo, oroami, susumu, AND sojiro at the same time. mrgreen congratulations. you have been 1 up'ed by Orion. ))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 pm
((Id drop your a**! Lol but really I'm not sure we are like the same level but I've never seen you fight so I don't know what your capable of? ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff